GOP going after Holder (as they should)

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Issa sends out draft contempt order against Holder, says 'Furious' response 'cannot stand' | Fox News

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa has circulated a lengthy pair of documents making the case for holding Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his "refusal" to cooperate in an investigation of the ill-fated Fast and Furious operation.

As they should
We needs to know the truth as to why this event took place as well as why the black party investigation was shut down

Its part of things we vote on, and I fail to see why an employee of the those who pay his salary should not know the truth

Information to chew on, not partisan no more than it being the truth, or not
That is the problem in its self

Cool.

I hope Holder does a Rove/Cheney and tells the Car Thief and Firebug Darrell Issa to go fuck himself.

Issa sends out draft contempt order against Holder, says 'Furious' response 'cannot stand' | Fox News

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa has circulated a lengthy pair of documents making the case for holding Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his "refusal" to cooperate in an investigation of the ill-fated Fast and Furious operation.

As they should
We needs to know the truth as to why this event took place as well as why the black party investigation was shut down

Its part of things we vote on, and I fail to see why an employee of the those who pay his salary should not know the truth

Justice really does need to come forth, in this attempt by the DOJ to circumvent the process. Issa is not going to relent. :clap2:

Cool.

I hope Holder does a Rove/Cheney and tells the Car Thief and Firebug Darrell Issa to go fuck himself.

When did Rove Cheney do that? If there was something to hold there feet to the fire they would have no choice (see Monica L)

As they should

Justice really does need to come forth, in this attempt by the DOJ to circumvent the process. Issa is not going to relent. :clap2:

Holder's been up to his little fishing expedition more then 5 times and testified at length to some very ridiculous questions and has put up with multiple accusations from various GOPers..and they have turned over thousands of documents.

Issa really should be behind bars for grand theft auto..and torching his business. Not to mention the gun charge.

Last edited:
Cool.

When did Rove Cheney do that? If there was something to hold there feet to the fire they would have no choice (see Monica L)

Defying White House recommendations, Miers refuses to talk to DOJ investigators. | ThinkProgress
Karl Rove Held In Contempt By House Judiciary Committee
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiX71WIpsK0]911 : Bush and Cheney Refused to Testify Under Oath - YouTube[/ame]

As they should

Holder's been up to his little fishing expedition more then 5 times and testified at length to some very ridiculous questions and has put up with multiple accusations from various GOPers..and they have turned over thousands of documents.

Issa really should be behind bars for grand theft auto..and torching his business. Not to mention the gun charge.

Burton went on to say that 93,000 documents related to the operation are being withheld by the Justice Department even though they've been turned over internally to the department's inspector general, a political appointee, Burton said.

"And you're saying, well, the separation of powers prohibits you from (delivering them to Congress). That's baloney. That is just baloney," Burton said.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, also questioned Holder's having not discussed the case with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton or Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

Read more: Holder: No cover-up in 'Fast and Furious,' no effort to hide details of the operation | Fox News

Cool.

Defying White House recommendations, Miers refuses to talk to DOJ investigators. | ThinkProgress
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiX71WIpsK0]911 : Bush and Cheney Refused to Testify Under Oath - YouTube[/ame]

The committee decision is only a recommendation, and a spokesman for Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she would not decide until September whether to bring it to a final vote.

The committee decision is only a recommendation, and a spokesman for Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she would not decide until September whether to bring it to a final vote.

Also GWB refused to do it in public and to be under oath and with Cheney at his side
There is a huge difference in these events
I do not see any-one going after Obama on this either
You see these events as the same
Fine with me
The thread is about Holder, not GWB and its about GIVING guns to criminals
Do not recall GWB doing that either
9-11 and the politics around the threat that came with a public "trial" of the President if the US was a no brainier
The dems got what they wanted, and as usual took an event that had no place to played with as they did, they did any-way
and you expect some-one to walk into that lions den?

Holder is not the president, he created the event

You guys never give up
It is all about GWB

your talking apples and oranges here

And the thread is about Today, not 8 years ago

Eric Holder owes this country an explanation as to the events of fast and furious
Its funny that no grand jury got involved with your claims to fame here
Holder is yet to see

"They did it, too"????

:lol:

Where have I heard this before???

:cuckoo:
apples-and-oranges.jpg

It is amazing that the left would compare the president refusing to expose his self to a lynching and the house asking for documents
It will be GWB fault to them until November, then who are they going to blame?

Obama is going to lose no matter how many times they use it was GWB faukt

And it works.

It's called "precedent".

Bush shielded Cheney on his energy commission..and lots of other stuff.

Should work with Obama.

Because..and get this..

Bush did..and the Supreme Court said it was A-OKAY.

Forum List

Back