GOP gets it, Dems don't.

Yea it is pretty hilarious watching the "Drain the Swamp" Dums now suddenly cheerleading for Earmarks. Democrats really are the lowest of the low when it comes to dishonesty & hypocrisy. I've been sitting back reading & enjoying all these Obamy Goose Steppers on this board now cheerleading and claiming they always supported Earmarks. What a bunch of liars. Do they really think the American People are that stupid? I think they really do believe the People just forgot about everything they said & did these last four years. Well most haven't just forgotten. I don't see how anyone could trust Democrats at this point.

Yea it is pretty hilarious watching the "Drain the Swamp" Dums now suddenly cheerleading for Earmarks. Democrats really are the lowest of the low when it comes to dishonesty & hypocrisy. I've been sitting back reading & enjoying all these Obamy Goose Steppers on this board now cheerleading and claiming they always supported Earmarks. What a bunch of liars. Do they really think the American People are that stupid? I think they really do believe the People just forgot about everything they said & did these last four years. Well most haven't just forgotten. I don't see how anyone could trust Democrats at this point.

LET ME QUOTE A DEMOCRAT

Congressman Norm Dicks D wa st

"Pork is the reason congress exists"

The Dums were for Earmarks before they were again em. Now they're all here cheerleading for Earmarks. What a bunch of dishonest douchebags. Nuff said.

The Dums were for Earmarks before they were again em. Now they're all here cheerleading for Earmarks. What a bunch of dishonest douchebags. Nuff said.

Let's see the post cheerleading for earmarks. Nuff said. You're full of shit.

Oh well i guess you didn't receive your DNC Talking Points yet. You're supposed to be cheerleading for Earmarks now. Don't worry,you'll catch on. I have faith in all you Dums. ;)

Oh well i guess you didn't receive your DNC Talking Points yet. You're supposed to be cheerleading for Earmarks now. Don't worry,you'll catch on. I have faith in all you Dums. ;)

You said "it happened right here."

Let's see if you're a liar or not. Well you are, but walk this one back. You can't. You're a fucking clown. Sit down.

Eliminating earmarks or pork barrel spending does not eliminate spending, it just means that the entire congress would need to debate and discuss and vote, on the money proposed to be spent on the 'earmark' is my understanding of it.

Eliminating earmarks is supposedly to create greater transparency in governments.

Eliminating Earmarks is sooo 2006 for the Pelosi Dums. Their latest Talking Points are instructing their followers to now begin cheerleading for Earmarks. Do people still trust the Dums? I can't see how they could.

Are you talking about the GOP, Lib? I think you are confused here.

Naw i got it right. Back in 2006 the Pelosi Dums were all about that Eliminating Earmarks stuff. These same Pelosi Dums are now instructing their minions to begin defending and cheerleading for Earmarks. Some are already doing this on this board. Yes,the Dums were for Earmarks before they were again em. Just can't trust the Dums at this point.

The Dems really think people are that stupid. And based on their supporters here they have a case.
First the Dems were all about reining in earmarks. Then they failed to do that. Board response? The GOP does it too so they're hypocrites for complaining about it.
Now the GOP looks like they will actually not just rein i earmarks but eliminate them altogether. Board response? Earmarks are a tiny part of the budget. Earmarks are insignificant.
If they are so insignificant why couldn't the Dums do anything?
The Dems send out talking points and their idiot supporters here parrot them. They are incapable of independent thought.

Forum List

Back