gop Forced To Remove Lie From Facebook Page

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The man posted a lie about Rep Omar on his facebook page. A very lame lie that was debunked long ago.

A fellow republican did the right thing and told him to remove it then demanded that he lose his state leadership position and apologize to Rep Omar.

The man included a caption to his followers to share the lie with people.

This lie is not only dangerous for our nation but for Rep Omar. She has had a lot of death threats. This horrible liar wants to add to those death threats.

Facebook is a social networking site designed to keep family and friends in touch.

It's not a political platform. I believe they should be legally forced to never offer or host any political speech or campaigning. That will stop a lot of the lies, cheating and interference by foreign nations in our elections.

Free speech is necessary for a free nation. Lies and slander are illegal and criminal.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...s-gop-state-lawmakers-facebook-post/23845113/

Omar should be removed from America. Go to some land where sibling marriage is the norm.

The man posted a lie about Rep Omar on his facebook page. A very lame lie that was debunked long ago.

A fellow republican did the right thing and told him to remove it then demanded that he lose his state leadership position and apologize to Rep Omar.

This lie is not only dangerous for our nation but for Rep Omar. She has had a lot of death threats. This horrible liar wants to add to those death threats.

Facebook is a social networking site designed to keep family and friends in touch.

It's not a political platform. I believe they should be legally forced to never offer or host any political speech or campaigning. That will stop a lot of the lies, cheating and interference by foreign nations in our elections.

Free speech is necessary for a free nation. Lies and slander are illegal and criminal.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...s-gop-state-lawmakers-facebook-post/23845113/
If republicans like the sound of something they'll believe it. The stupider the better.

She pissed off a lot of people with her comments, its good she gets some shoved back in her face.

She pissed off a lot of people with her comments, its good she gets some shoved back in her face.

Let me get this straight.

She legally speaks her mind. Republicans don't like it.

So it's ok for republicans to break the law, lie about her and put her life in jeopardy. Slander and defamation of character are illegal and a crime.

Wow.

I am so glad you're the minority in this nation.

You and people like you are very sick.

If republicans like the sound of something they'll believe it. The stupider the better.

That is very true.

So it's ok for republicans to break the law, lie about her and put her life in jeopardy. Slander and defamation of character are illegal and a crime.

Wow.

What law did he break?

Wow.

What law did he break?
Not a Republican, but I pay her salary-I want a refund.

So how many people can Trump sue for the debunked Russian Collusion story

Wow.

What law did he break?

I also want a refund on Lindsey Graham's salary - including Gym Jordan, Mark Meadows and all the other deranged NaziCons in Congress.

That's what it's going to take: Each tribe has to start holding its own accountable on a macro basis.

Until and unless that happens, each tribe is only enabling its crazies and we'll continue to fall apart.

True.

Omar and Romney are both a problem.

Lies and slander are illegal and criminal.

Fewer than half US states have criminal defamation statutes, and those are rarely enforced because the conflict with the 1st Amendment.

In the overwhelming number of cases defamation is civil, not criminal.

What was the lie?

That's what it's going to take: Each tribe has to start holding its own accountable on a macro basis.

Until and unless that happens, each tribe is only enabling its crazies and we'll continue to fall apart.
What lie would you say the left tribe should retract?

What was the lie?
Wondering the same thing.

Wow.

What law did he break?

I also want a refund on Lindsey Graham's salary - including Gym Jordan, Mark Meadows and all the other deranged NaziCons in Congress.
and the squad, schiff pelosi, schumer, comey brennan clapper mccabe, but of all these, and I agree, Omar is THE worst!

we should be talking about her campaign finance crimes , adultery and immigration fraud by marrying her brother to get him in the country not some fake picture,,,

but thanks for bringing her up,,,

Forum List

Back