GOP Florida Debate Tonight on FOX

Man they REALLY want Mitt and Rick to fight...

Okay, R Paul is looking pretty whacky right now. If we build a fence, it will be used to keep Americans in???? :cuckoo:

Yeah, the crowd cheering like whoa does not agree with you.... Get over yourself.
I’m allowed to like Ron Paul, you can like Rick, Mitt, Newt or AssGell I don’t give you crap for it, Grow up man.

It's funny to see how much Fox hates the fact that Ron Paul does so well.

Ive seen absolutely no evidence of Fox hating Ron Paul.

Pay attention then...

They give "reasosns" why Ron Paul had good numbers inbetween the debate when they showed things like youtube hits.

One guy said something like "Sure Ron Paul gets support now but latter Republicans will be like, wtf!!!" about Ron Paul. It's funny to watch them do it.

I think we need candidates to stop looking to Reagan as a leader. He has served. He did what He did. we need new leadership to step up.

I think we need candidates to stop looking to Reagan as a leader. He has served. He did what He did. we need new leadership to step up.

I agree, I'm 30 and when they talk about him I'm like... I'm looking for someone to look up to and you're talking about who you looked up too.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.

When asked about Pakistan, Rick Perry gave the exact same answer as Miss Teenage South Carolina.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future.

When asked about Pakistan, Rick Perry gave the exact same answer as Miss Teenage South Carolina.

Are you seriously mocking him for his "uh's"...have you ever listened to Obama??:lol:

Forum List

Back