GOP fires Democrats for refusing to engage in voter suppression and racism

R

rdean

CINCINNATI: Two Democratic county elections officials fired in a dispute over extended voting hours filed a federal lawsuit against the Republican secretary of state on Monday, charging wrongful termination.

Former Montgomery County Elections Board members Dennis Lieberman and Thomas Ritchie Sr. said in the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Dayton, that Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted unjustly fired them after they voted to continue to allow early voting on weekends.

2 Dems sue Ohio secretary of state over firing - Break News - Ohio

GOP Chair Doug Preisse gave a surprisingly blunt answer to the Columbus Dispatch on Sunday: “I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban—read African-American—voter-turnout machine.”

Ohio GOP Admits Early Voting Cutbacks Are Racially Motivated

It was OK for other elections. Nothing to do with "voter ID". They can't use that as an excuse this time. They came right out and said "African American". Just racist Republicans practicing their trade.

So go on USMB Republicans defend this "racist behavior". Tell us why it's "American" and "Fair". Let's see who really "contorts".

filed a lawsuit..

Your thread title is a FRIGGEN LIE and you're a race baiting peice of crap

Why can't we all vote on the same day?
It's called "election day" isn't it.
Not "election couple of weeks on and off a weekend here and a few Saturday mornings and some such"

Not "election couple of weeks on and off a weekend here and a few Saturday mornings and some such"

I have a better question.

Why change the laws for no reason other than to suppress votes? Just keep it the same.

At least you have a piss poor argument with Photo ID. But this is outright unAmerican and racist. Not something that can be denied.

pretty sad ploy by Republicorp :( They can't get their own votes so they want to deny their opponents from getting votes either.

pretty sad ploy by Republicorp :( They can't get their own votes so they want to deny their opponents from getting votes either.

This might be their last shot for this nearly all white party. They are desperate.

I have a better question.

Why change the laws for no reason other than to suppress votes? Just keep it the same.

At least you have a piss poor argument with Photo ID. But this is outright unAmerican and racist. Not something that can be denied.

No, actually his question is much better.

Stupid, cheating Afros. When the rules are these are to be your hours: xxxx, it doesn't mean xxxx and yyyy. Of those 11000 votes cast during illegal hours, I wonder how many of them were fraudulent. Afros just don't have the capacity to understand civilization.

cincinnati: Two democratic county elections officials fired in a dispute over extended voting hours filed a federal lawsuit against the republican secretary of state on monday, charging wrongful termination.

Former montgomery county elections board members dennis lieberman and thomas ritchie sr. Said in the lawsuit, filed in u.s. District court in dayton, that ohio secretary of state jon husted unjustly fired them after they voted to continue to allow early voting on weekends.

2 dems sue ohio secretary of state over firing - break news - ohio

gop chair doug preisse gave a surprisingly blunt answer to the columbus dispatch on sunday: “i guess i really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban—read african-american—voter-turnout machine.”

ohio gop admits early voting cutbacks are racially motivated

it was ok for other elections. Nothing to do with "voter id". They can't use that as an excuse this time. They came right out and said "african american". Just racist republicans practicing their trade.

So go on usmb republicans defend this "racist behavior". Tell us why it's "american" and "fair". Let's see who really "contorts".
liar!!!!!!!!!!

cincinnati: Two democratic county elections officials fired in a dispute over extended voting hours filed a federal lawsuit against the republican secretary of state on monday, charging wrongful termination.

Former montgomery county elections board members dennis lieberman and thomas ritchie sr. Said in the lawsuit, filed in u.s. District court in dayton, that ohio secretary of state jon husted unjustly fired them after they voted to continue to allow early voting on weekends.

2 dems sue ohio secretary of state over firing - break news - ohio

gop chair doug preisse gave a surprisingly blunt answer to the columbus dispatch on sunday: “i guess i really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban—read african-american—voter-turnout machine.”

ohio gop admits early voting cutbacks are racially motivated

it was ok for other elections. Nothing to do with "voter id". They can't use that as an excuse this time. They came right out and said "african american". Just racist republicans practicing their trade.

So go on usmb republicans defend this "racist behavior". Tell us why it's "american" and "fair". Let's see who really "contorts".
liar!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you can prove there's a lie here somewhere?

Or not.

Give him credit, at least this time rdean made sure the story happened in America before posting it.

Forum List

Back