GOP fearful of Bob Barr

Obama is tied right now in Georgia with Barr in the race.

If the GOP lose Georgia, they simply will not win.

I don't' think the GOP will win this race. I think hussein is our next President, and the republicans are going to learn the hard way that moving away from their conservative base and pushing angry old, RINO shit heads like mclame at us guarantees they won't win ANY more elections. The good thing is, this should really energize third party voters. We really do need to bust up this strangle hold the dems and the repubs have had on the elections. They've had it for far too long. Now there's too many people out there that don't feel represented by either, and it's time they get someone elected that does.

Last edited:
Obama is tied right now in Georgia with Barr in the race.

If the GOP lose Georgia, they simply will not win.

It would appear to me that the voter turn out in the urban areas around Atlanta and the likes would hand Georgia to Obama but we will see. gw has nearly destroyed the GOP.

I don't' think the GOP will win this race. I think hussein is our next President, and the republicans are going to learn the hard way that moving away from their conservative base and pushing angry old, RINO shit heads like mclame at us guarantees they won't win ANY more elections. The good thing is, this should really energize third party voters. We really do need to bust up this strangle hold the dems and the repubs have had on the elections. They've had it for far too long. Now there's too many people out there that don't feel represented by either, and it's time they get someone elected that does.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

But dems, what happens if Nader gets involved?

I see Nader and Barr cancelling each other out and leaving it close again between Obama and McCain.

Last edited:
Barr is polling as high as 6% in Georgia and could tip the state to the Democrats unless McKinney makes the ballot there and eats into Obama's vote which I find doubtful. Nation wide Nader is out polling Barr so it will only be important on a state by state basis.

It would appear to me that the voter turn out in the urban areas around Atlanta and the likes would hand Georgia to Obama but we will see. gw has nearly destroyed the GOP.[/QUOTE

why do you think so many gop like barr & newt are speaking out against the leadership. are they all opportunists and disgruntal employees? well they were in the gop.

anyone that says they are ind. or neutral just isn't paying attn. no way. or they don't believe either side. that means you need to start writing everything down, because the gop corruption list is long. facts should mean impeachment, even though pelosi took it off the table. would the gop take that off a table? do you want war with iran? do you think ceo's should make more and the middle class should sufer? you can't be independent.

barr was one of the guys that went after clinton for monicagate and larry flynt from hustler found out that barr had a mistress himself. he is a true conservative so he, like liberals, don't like that mcbush proved that the new gop is not conservative. they trashed the claim that gop are "conservative". but regardless, barr is a hypcrite. he proves republican voters are dumb. for some reason the vote gop right or wrong. weird

Forum List

Back