GOP favorability = 35%

Is it partisan to think kids should get health care too - and not just old people?

What's the margin of error in that poll?
Does it take into consideration Rasmussen's "house bias" of 3-4 percentage points for the Republican candidate?
I don't want to trust another poll only to have it fall apart on the details.

Polls this early are generally meaningless. Don't know what the margin of error is, but I do not agree with your assumption of the " house bias." Did not look at RCP.

If you don't believe there is a demonstrable "house bias" in Rassmussen polls, you haven't been paying attention.

The same poll shows Romneys favorability at 37% -- that seems especially dismal, considering the general hasn't even started yet.

The same poll shows Romneys favorability at 37% -- that seems especially dismal, considering the general hasn't even started yet.

Yeah - I don't see CNN as a particularly reliable polling organization either. Their polls seem to lean left as much or more than Rassmussen leans right.
They show Obama + 11 over Romney and most polls are around +4 or 5. (Rassmussen is Romney +3 or something) so RCP averages are really much more reliable

Last edited:

Forum List

Back