GOP establishment rebuffs Tea Party advances

Oh boo hoo for the sore loser. Some just can not accept defeat.

I do believe this may be the first thread you've started about the Tea Party where you haven't used the words Tea Baggers .... yet. The thread is still young.

Enjoy your popcorn. Hope it's a big bucket.

yank - You still don't get it do you... The Tea Party is not about Republican or Democrat, it's about an out of touch Government... Come November 3rd after Tea Party candidates dominate the elections chances are you will still be sitting there eating your popcorn saying to yourself.... Why do people love the Tea Party? If you would stop listening to CNN, NBC, etc... and find out the truth behind the Tea Party you might not be in the dark come next election when more Tea Parties win.

I do believe this may be the first thread you've started about the Tea Party where you haven't used the words Tea Baggers .... yet. The thread is still young.

I just find this funny. Wasn't it "street wise" Michael Steele who partnered the RNC with the Tea Baggers in the first place?

I just find this funny. Wasn't it "street wise" Michael Steele who partnered the RNC with the Tea Baggers in the first place?

What's funny is the fact that Obama and the Dems are an epic fail set to lose all the political capital they gained and some are still clamoring for them to swing further left. That's funny.

vayank.jpg

How did this thread turn to Michael Steel as the topic in less than 10 replies?

Simple. You showed up in an attempt to derail the original topic with personal attacks just as you always do. How much does the GOP pay you to be on these boards, again?

Simple. You showed up in an attempt to derail the original topic with personal attacks just as you always do. How much does the GOP pay you to be on these boards, again?

My first post in this thread was a valid question....

I am not surprised you ignored it...

I didn't ignore it. I did not have an educated answer for you, so I was waiting for one of your fellow right wingers to chime in? Would you prefer I simply made something up?

I didn't ignore it. I did not have an educated answer for you, so I was waiting for one of your fellow right wingers to chime in? Would you prefer I simply made something up?

So you chose to deflect to Michael Steel instead...

Yor leftist handlers must be proud....

So you chose to deflect to Michael Steel instead...

Yor leftist handlers must be proud....

The "GOP" is fighting back against the Tea Baggers, yet it was the head of the RNC that invited them in. You can't be THAT daft?

Now that's much better. The board felt a little 'off' there for a moment.

Forum List

Back