GOP Donors packing the house tonight

I remember thinking how bad it looked for him when the Donald brought it up at the last debate. Well well well...

Loyal supporters of GOP granted tickets to debate in Greenville

Isn't it funny how people's internal bias color their perceptions? You thought it looked bad when Donald brought it up? I thought it looked great. Rubbing the left's nose in their own accusations, is perfect. That's why so many support him.

He rubbed the RIGHT'S nose in it.

I remember thinking how bad it looked for him when the Donald brought it up at the last debate. Well well well...

Isn't it funny how people's internal bias color their perceptions? You thought it looked bad when Donald brought it up? I thought it looked great. Rubbing the left's nose in their own accusations, is perfect. That's why so many support him.

If that was true, he wouldn't have massive support from the right. If he rubbed the Leftists nose in it, then he would have massive support from the right.

Based on the results, which is indicated to be true? You don't have much of a concept of basic logic do you?

If that was true, he wouldn't have massive support from the right. If he rubbed the Leftists nose in it, then he would have massive support from the right.

Based on the results, which is indicated to be true? You don't have much of a concept of basic logic do you?

Ahhhh, I see. Well, enlighten me on the basic logic you are trying to convey to me. So far, my basic logic has concluded that you're a self-righteous blowhard who is under the opinion that if people don't see things your way you feel the compulsion to show everyone how smart you are. Your sig line reeks of it, as does your response.

So what? Did you see how much Hillary charged banks and corporations for a speech? Where did the 250k per speech go, the (corrupt?) Clinton foundation or the Hillary war chest?

So what? Did you see how much Hillary charged banks and corporations for a speech? Where did the 250k per speech go, the (corrupt?) Clinton foundation or the Hillary war chest?

I'm simply stating another incident where the Donald came out shining on the other end. At first, I thought it would be bad for him, but once again, he will come out of this smelling like a rose. I like seeing establishment Republicans fall on their face.

Giving Republicans tickets to a Republican debate? I'm shocked!!!

When Donald called out all the donors booing him I'd never seen anything like that before. I wonder if they'll boo him this time.

Ahhhh, I see. Well, enlighten me on the basic logic you are trying to convey to me. So far, my basic logic has concluded that you're a self-righteous blowhard who is under the opinion that if people don't see things your way you feel the compulsion to show everyone how smart you are. Your sig line reeks of it, as does your response.

Well first lesson in basic logic: If I never say that your opinion of me... matters to me... then you can assume it doesn't. :)

Second lesson.... when person A is not insulted, not humiliated, not bothered by the comments of politician X... then you can assume that politician didn't "rub their nose in it" or they would be insulted, humiliated and bothered.

Class dismissed. Now go home and do your homework on basic logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back