GOP Debt Ceiling Ace in the Hole: Obama’s Birthday Bash

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
No wonder Obama is getting testy, no deal, no birthday bash/ fundraiser:eusa_whistle:

Oh boy, this is going to look bad.

The Republicans may not realize it, but they have an extra point of leverage in the debt ceiling talks: Barack Obama’s birthday.

It’s on Aug. 4. The president is turning 50. He’s decided to have a quiet celebration with family and a few close friends.

NOT.

Instead, the president is planning an extravagant fundraising bash Aug. 3 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, including a birthday concert teeming with celebrities and – for couples contributing $35,800 – a private dinner with the president. All this just one day after the government is scheduled to run out of cash!

Undoubtably, the sight of so much money getting thrown around and dissolute stars crooning to Obama will make a stirring contrast with a federal government bankruptcy featuring unpaid government workers, seniors and soldiers wondering how they’ll afford the groceries, shuttered national parks, and angry investors trying to cash out their Treasury Bills.

GOP Debt Ceiling Ace in the Hole: Obama’s Birthday Bash | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Why is it that liberals have no problem with elitists as long as they are liberal? Never really made sense to me. "They are for the common man"? Yeah as long as they can sit at the head of the table dolling out the trinkets to the masses.:confused:

Why is it that liberals have no problem with elitists as long as they are liberal? Never really made sense to me. "They are for the common man"? Yeah as long as they can sit at the head of the table dolling out the trinkets to the masses.:confused:

You have your parties mixed up there, lenny.

You've got your head up your ass there, snappy......

That's the problem with people like you, did i say Democrats? There are elitists in both parties, which is why the Tea Party movement was started to help bring control of the government back to the people, But the clueless, such as yourself are to blind to see it

No wonder Obama is getting testy, no deal, no birthday bash/ fundraiser:eusa_whistle:

The Republicans may not realize it, but they have an extra point of leverage in the debt ceiling talks: Barack Obama’s birthday.

It’s on Aug. 4. The president is turning 50. He’s decided to have a quiet celebration with family and a few close friends.

NOT.

Instead, the president is planning an extravagant fundraising bash Aug. 3 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, including a birthday concert teeming with celebrities and – for couples contributing $35,800 – a private dinner with the president. All this just one day after the government is scheduled to run out of cash!

Undoubtably, the sight of so much money getting thrown around and dissolute stars crooning to Obama will make a stirring contrast with a federal government bankruptcy featuring unpaid government workers, seniors and soldiers wondering how they’ll afford the groceries, shuttered national parks, and angry investors trying to cash out their Treasury Bills.

GOP Debt Ceiling Ace in the Hole: Obama’s Birthday Bash | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Damn the man for using our taxpayers money that way!!!!!!!!

NOT.

I'm having a hard time understanding the point of this.

Is your random Op-ed claiming that "the real reason" that Obama wants to raise the debt ceiling is so he doesn't look bad at a party?

Help me out.

Forum List

Back