GOP Debate: What's worse? Help thousands of children or HC for millions of Americans?

Should children of illegals be punished even when those children are "American Citizens" who were born here? Seems that's what the right wing is saying.

In a perfect world, no. But this is not a perfect world!

It like the children of say a murderer or say a white collar criminal! Should we not lock away a murderer, because now his/her young children won't have a provider, won't have a guardian and won't have a home? Absolutely not.

You know Blago showcased his children to get sympathy from the jury and judge! In the end he did the crime, so rightfully or wrongfully the kids will suffer!

Say you don't want to deport illegal children, then why in god's name should they get advantage over US citizens? I mean instate tuition in TX is advantage over US citizens in IL wanting to go to TX schools!

Should children of illegals be punished even when those children are "American Citizens" who were born here? Seems that's what the right wing is saying.

The notion of the "anchor baby" is not a settled one.. and yes, I have a HUGE problem with somebody breaking our laws and spitting out a kid and handing me the bill.

You should to.

If they are American citizens then they are legally entitled to in-state tuition. The kids under discussion here were not born here. They are illegals. Do you understand what that term means?

They are being described as "the children of illegals". They most certainly could be American citizens.

violent%20GOP.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Can I add this to my signature line?

republicans%202012.jpg

What them again if you get the chance. The ENTIRE audience "cheered" at the huge number of Rick Perry executions.

the ENTIRE audience Dean?......in the other thread going on this 3-4 people over there said it was only a small amount of booing,and i did not see anyone contesting that.....is this more Dean Anti-Republican bullshit?.....who is right Dean you or those others?....

New Topics

Forum List

Back