GOP creates "targets" publishing personal info on women who've had an abortion

You do realize that you've just created the biggest straw man ever right? Who, other than you, claims we only care about children while they are unborn?

A raspberry sized clump of cells is not a "child."

An egg is not a chicken.

If there were a way for a woman to register her uterus as a corporation, the Republicans would not have the slighest interest in regulating it.

Land of the free EXCEPT that people don't have control over their own bodies?

:lol:

Many of you people are slaves by inclination, that's bloody obvious.

Tennessee bill would force state to publicly name abortion doctors

Known as H.B. 3308, or the “Life Defense Act of 2012,” the bill would not actually level any real “defense” of human embryos. Instead, it would require the Tennessee Department of Health to publish more detailed information about abortions carried out in the state, including the names of doctors who performed them and the hospitals they work with.

It would also require detailed statistics on abortions, including time, date, the woman’s medical conditions at the time, the age of the fetus, the type of procedure performed, the location of the procedure, and the woman’s age, race and marital status, along with details on how many times she has been pregnant.

While the bill’s proponents point to language in the legislative text that protects the identity of each patient, critics argue that the enhanced statistics reporting could be used to identify women who’ve had abortions in small, rural communities.

Don’t Let Tennessee Publish Abortion Doctor and Patient Information Online

Tennessee lawmakers are considering a bill that would result in the online publication of doctors performing abortions as well the demographics of those who receive an abortion. This new measure could lead to the endangerment of abortion doctors and the possible identification of individuals obtaining abortions.

------------------------------------------------------------

The measure sponsored by Republican Rep. Matthew Hill of Jonesborough would require physicians performing abortions to hold hospital privileges in either the home or adjacent county of the woman seeking an abortion. It was approved 72-24 on Thursday. Eight Democrats voted for the mostly Republican-backed proposal.

Rep. Gary Odom, D-Nashville, was among critics who questioned why abortions would be singled out for extra restrictions on doctors, when others like tonsillectomies to eye operations would not.

He questioned Hill's assertion that abortions are being performed illegally in Tennessee by out-of-state doctors. Hill later acknowledged that he had no direct knowledge of such activity.

House OKs New Restrictions on Abortion Doctors - Memphis Daily News

While publishing the names of doctors was eventually dropped, the other onerous parts weren't. Good. I WANT Republicans to run on this stuff. I'm sure it's the path to the presidency. That and "Education is for snobs" and "let him die".
Seems like these bastards just don't learn do they...?

giffords-crosshairs.jpg

They've already excersized their willingness to take not-so-well coded instructions from their leader Herr Palin..

sarah_palin_with_a_gun_large.jpg

They've already shown they have no respect for neither God, man nor life...

image.jpg

What needs to happen to shut these radical RW bastards down?
Anudda butt-hurt radical RW fundamentalist...
California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -1625 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol: LoLing!!! :lol: :lol:

This sounds like a democrat plan, not a republican one. After all isn't public information on medical care the whole point of electronic medical records accessible by anyone?

You do realize that you've just created the biggest straw man ever right? Who, other than you, claims we only care about children while they are unborn?

An egg is not a chicken.

WHen was the last time you ate a fertilized chicken egg?

And why havent you?

Think about it.

I do not believe in abortion for my family, but I am pro choice for Americans.

To criticize those that see a fertilized egg/embryo as "life" shows you have no interest in understanding the oppositions position.

Me? I understand why many see an embryo as not "a child"...I disagree...but I understand. So I do not campaing against abortion.

Try understanding why those who think differently than you, think as they do. You may find less need to spin the motives and intentions of the right.

An egg is not a chicken.

WHen was the last time you ate a fertilized chicken egg?

And why havent you?

Think about it.

I do not believe in abortion for my family, but I am pro choice for Americans.

To criticize those that see a fertilized egg/embryo as "life" shows you have no interest in understanding the oppositions position.

Me? I understand why many see an embryo as not "a child"...I disagree...but I understand. So I do not campaing against abortion.

Try understanding why those who think differently than you, think as they do. You may find less need to spin the motives and intentions of the right.

He never has. Why would he suddenly start now?

Look what happened when Dr. Tiller's identity was known...

Didnt seem to be a problem for the left when the identity AND home addresses of AIG execs was made public.

Or that Zimmerman guy's address for that matter.

Try to stay consistant. It will lend more credibility to your posts.

Didnt seem to be a problem for the left when the identity AND home addresses of AIG execs was made public.

Why don't you just crawl out and find the posts where I supported that?

Were any of them shot while attending church?

I don't support releasing ANYONE'S home address.

There they go, the party of the womans womb. They want less gov't intrusion and to cut the funding/eliminate those programs that help young mothers who are unequipped finanacially to raise a child. I can see being against abortions. But then dont dream of touching the aid to these mothers. Cut the dept of transportation and defense and take those funds and put them there.

Why don't you just crawl out and find the posts where I supported that?

Were any of them shot while attending church?
I don't support releasing ANYONE'S home address.

Exactly how that makes the action of inciting people to do harm to others worse is beyond me.

And I have no reason to doubt you...you didnt support the release of AIG exec info, so be it.

But I find it funny how NOW no one supported it....but back then everyone did.

Whatever.

Known as H.B. 3308, or the “Life Defense Act of 2012,” the bill would not actually level any real “defense” of human embryos. Instead, it would require the Tennessee Department of Health to publish more detailed information about abortions carried out in the state, including the names of doctors who performed them and the hospitals they work with.

It would also require detailed statistics on abortions, including time, date, the woman’s medical conditions at the time, the age of the fetus, the type of procedure performed, the location of the procedure, and the woman’s age, race and marital status, along with details on how many times she has been pregnant.

While the bill’s proponents point to language in the legislative text that protects the identity of each patient, critics argue that the enhanced statistics reporting could be used to identify women who’ve had abortions in small, rural communities.

Tennessee lawmakers are considering a bill that would result in the online publication of doctors performing abortions as well the demographics of those who receive an abortion. This new measure could lead to the endangerment of abortion doctors and the possible identification of individuals obtaining abortions.

The measure sponsored by Republican Rep. Matthew Hill of Jonesborough would require physicians performing abortions to hold hospital privileges in either the home or adjacent county of the woman seeking an abortion. It was approved 72-24 on Thursday. Eight Democrats voted for the mostly Republican-backed proposal.

Rep. Gary Odom, D-Nashville, was among critics who questioned why abortions would be singled out for extra restrictions on doctors, when others like tonsillectomies to eye operations would not.

He questioned Hill's assertion that abortions are being performed illegally in Tennessee by out-of-state doctors. Hill later acknowledged that he had no direct knowledge of such activity.

While publishing the names of doctors was eventually dropped, the other onerous parts weren't. Good. I WANT Republicans to run on this stuff. I'm sure it's the path to the presidency. That and "Education is for snobs" and "let him die".
Seems like these bastards just don't learn do they...?

giffords-crosshairs.jpg

They've already excersized their willingness to take not-so-well coded instructions from their leader Herr Palin..

sarah_palin_with_a_gun_large.jpg

They've already shown they have no respect for neither God, man nor life...

image.jpg

What needs to happen to shut these radical RW bastards down?

You poor pussy!!!! Now you feel threatened by those you labeled terorists.

Fuck man just wear the skirt already.

There were radicals in Germany in the prewar years - but they were in the minority.

Then the Weimar economy slid off a cliff. Desperation rose. The populace was scared. This gave the radicals the ability to turn Jews into a scapegoat.

When the oil runs out and the financial looting that took place during the Bush years finally comes home to roost, you are going to see a violent rightwing uprising against liberals, illegals, gays, and Muslims.

The rightwing fringes have been told that America was "stolen" by an illegitimate force. The rightwing fringes - many of whom lack an advanced education - have been told to take their country back.

(By force if necessary)

These are the people who were told to throw rocks through Gabby Gifford's office window.

If things get as bad as Weimar in the 30s... if an unforeseen world event or resource-disruption finally puts the economy down... the rightwing fringes are going to rise up and take action against the scapegoats.

[Remember when the Bush administration started tracking the books American citizens were buying? Remember the Bush TIPS program, where citizens where advised to snitch on fellow citizens. This is exactly like Germany of the 30s]

Got help us.

A violent storm is gathering . . . and these people are going to take their country back by force.

God help us.

The rightwing uprising is coming people. It's coming.
Operation TIPS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

What's your point other than to once again put your colossal ignorance and illiteracy on full display?

Wow.

A state sanctioned hit list of people to kill.

will be hard for prosecutors to make the case for murder when the state itself is an accessory to the crime.

There were radicals in Germany in the prewar years - but they were in the minority.

Then the Weimar economy slid off a cliff. Desperation rose. The populace was scared. This gave the radicals the ability to turn Jews into a scapegoat.

When the oil runs out and the looting that took place during the Bush years finally comes home to roost, you are going to see a violent rightwing uprising against liberals, illegals, gays, and Muslims.

The rightwing fringes have been told that America was "stolen" by an illegitimate force. The rightwing fringes - many of whom lack an advanced education - have been told to take their country back.

(By force if necessary)

These are the people who were told to throw rocks through Gabby Gifford's office window.

If things get as bad as Weimar in the 30s - if an unforeseen world event or resource disruption finally put the economy down - the rightwing fringes are going to rise up and take action against the scapegoats.

Got help us.

A violent storm is gathering . . . and these people are going to take their country back by force.

God help us.
Then there's Al Sharpton...............

Wow.

A state sanctioned hit list of people to kill.

will be hard for prosecutors to make the case for murder when the state itself is an accessory to the crime.
That's exactly what it is.

It is beyond a bad idea.

If it passes, professionals and other workers involved in abortions will have to decide whether to change their profession or move to another state.

Forum List

Back