GOP convention session to be themed "We Built This!"

I consider myself a rugged individualist, I need no one, please Uncle Sam I'll do it myself. I know all the rugged individuaist's slogans, adages and platitudes. Got a book on them. Goldwater, and I are like peas in a pod. I think the worst part of rugged individualism was the birth part. I delivered myself, of course, no one else in the room. I prepared my bottle and changed my own diapers. The diapers I made by tearing down old wall paper. Oops who made the wallpaper and who made the room. Gotta check the rugged individualist book. Damn, is says "we built this."

I consider myself a rugged individualist, I need no one, please Uncle Sam I'll do it myself. I know all the rugged individuaist's slogans, adages and platitudes. Got a book on them. Goldwater, and I are like peas in a pod. I think the worst part of rugged individualism was the birth part. I delivered myself, of course, no one else in the room. I prepared my bottle and changed my own diapers. The diapers I made by tearing down old wall paper. Oops who made the wallpaper and who made the room. Gotta check the rugged individualist book. Damn, is says "we built this."

People like you made America great, and your hard work allows our poor to live like upper middle class compared to the rest of the world!

Lair!

Lair!

Hang on, I'm checking the spelling section of my rugged individualist book.

The theme and list of speakers are meant to directly contrast comments President Obama made in Roanoke, Virginia last month. Describing what he noted as the federal government’s role in helping the private sector, the president pointed to infrastructure and education.

"as the federal government’s role in helping the private sector, the president pointed to infrastructure and education."

TM owns the con's in this thread ... NPT (no prisoners taken).

Last edited:

People like you made America great, and your hard work allows our poor to live like upper middle class compared to the rest of the world!

Thank you. So few see my presidential qualities.

Forum List

Back