GOP Convention Predictions

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Every indication I'm seeing is that Ron Paul is going to stay in the "race" until the GOP convention. This is really raising my hopes for fireworks and a spectacular end to the nominating process.

I'd love to hear from Paul's followers about what they're expecting to happen.

ObramneyVSPaul2012.jpg

They'll give him a few minutes to speak on the platform. He'll say some truly retarded stuff that will get the left wing media all atwitter, and then people will forget about him.

Basically..yeah.

:eusa_shifty:

Well, crap. That would be a disappointment. All of the fun pretty much stopped when Palin and Trump said they weren't going to run. I was hoping for one last day at the circus.

Every indication I'm seeing is that Ron Paul is going to stay in the "race" until the GOP convention. This is really raising my hopes for fireworks and a spectacular end to the nominating process.

ObramneyVSPaul2012.jpg

The gop will respect Paul to the end for all that he's done and tried to do to better this country, inspite of what the gop has done.

I'm thinking Paul retires after this.

there will be no fire works, no grand standing, no spectacal.

It's over, we have to wait another 4 years to get a person that cares about the Constitution in the WH

Ron Paul will stand up with his 97 delegates as the crowd chants....

We want Palin!

Last edited:
They'll give him a few minutes to speak on the platform. He'll say some truly retarded stuff that will get the left wing media all atwitter, and then people will forget about him.

Basically..yeah.

:eusa_shifty:

Well, crap. That would be a disappointment. All of the fun pretty much stopped when Palin and Trump said they weren't going to run. I was hoping for one last day at the circus.

Paul runs for President every time there's an election. And basically the same thing happens. He'll run next time..too.

ObramneyVSPaul2012.jpg

The gop will respect Paul to the end for all that he's done and tried to do to better this country, inspite of what the gop has done.

It's over, we have to wait another 4 years to get a person that cares about the Constitution in the WH

Paul's not going to retire.

Mr. "I want a smaller government"..will have to be carried out of the House of Representatives before he gives up his cushy government job.

:lol:

Paul has run for president 3 times in his twelve terms in congress, shallow. FAIL.

He also has more than 97 delegates. He just took Oklahoma and Arizona this weekend. That's 12 states he's swept delegates in. What will happen at the convention?

Hard to say. But Paul supporters have put themsleves in GOP chair positions across the country. We are involved in the process now at the fundamental levels. New ideas are coming in with new faces. So while it's still up in the air what happens in the convention, his supporters, the ones who support his message, have become involved and are in there to stay.

Most of you LOLberals don't even have a clue how the GOP primary works. Which means you're blowing it out your ass with your predict the future mentality.

And you call Paul crazy. Morons.

Seems to me that Rand Paul would be the logical heir apparent, no?

could be

but there's a number of actual conservatives that could run.

Rand is a little new to the game, so prolly not for 2016. 2020, sure.

and by actual conservative, I mean fiscal and Constitutional. religious conservatives aren't

ObramneyVSPaul2012.jpg

Mr. "I want a smaller government"..will have to be carried out of the House of Representatives before he gives up his cushy government job.

Shows how little you know and how much you pay attention. He already left his seat in the house and there is a race to take it right now. Another fail. Even after changing your post.

ObramneyVSPaul2012.jpg

maybe

but you have the longest running reps in your party

one got sick, and died, the other was too damn old and frail to even attend, then finally died, and you still have the good ol' boy stuff on lock.

Paul has run for president 3 times in his twelve terms in congress, shallow. FAIL.

He also has more than 97 delegates. He just took Oklahoma and Arizona this weekend. That's 12 states he's swept delegates in. What will happen at the convention?

Hard to say. But Paul supporters have put themsleves in GOP chair positions across the country. We are involved in the process now at the fundamental levels. New ideas are coming in with new faces. So while it's still up in the air what happens in the convention, his supporters, the ones who support his message, have become involved and are in there to stay.

Most of you LOLberals don't even have a clue how the GOP primary works. Which means you're blowing it out your ass with your predict the future mentality.

And you call Paul crazy. Morons.

I stand corrected.......Ron Paul does not have 97 delegates. He has 99

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Republican Delegate Count

Shows how little you know and how much you pay attention. He already left his seat in the house and there is a race to take it right now. Another fail. Even after changing your post.

Cool.

The sooner that racist, secessionist bastard leaves congress..the better.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, you progressive turds really know what you're talking about.

Credibility is shot. You should stay in the Obama ball licking threads. These ones are to complicated for simpletons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anWsU93fFsk]Reality Check: All Republican Delegates Are "Free Agents" and Unbound? - YouTube[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Yeah, you progressive turds really know what you're talking about.

Credibility is shot. You should stay in the Obama ball licking threads. These ones are to complicated for simpletons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

This never gets old.

Forum List

Back