GOP congresswoman gets surprise on Facebook after asking constituents for Obamacare horror stories

It's amazing what entitlement whores will tell themselves to justify their parasite status.
Some people can see past the end of their selfish, hateful noses, brainwashed functional moron. ACA is a great success, helping millions who couldn't get health insurance before, and saving the country huge amounts of money. Change the channel, hater dupe.
It's amazing what entitlement whores will tell themselves to justify their parasite status.

Oregon 305 206 587 for Zero Obamacare Enrollees - Katie Pavlich
Still flogging fear mongering bs from 2 years ago, hater dupe? LOL

Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers posted an image on her official Facebook page, slamming the Affordable Care Act on the fifth anniversary of President Obama signing it into law. She asked constituents to share their Obamacare nightmare stories and well, the response probably wasn't what she expected. Below are a small sample of the comments constituents left on her page:

Timeline Photos - Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers Facebook

Erika DennisMy whole family now has coverage. The ACA is the cause for this, I work in health care, I have seen the increase in covered patients first hand. The next step is universal coverage, this will truly lower costs and provide the best care. Cathy, you barely work, spend most of your time catering to special interests so you can be re-elected.. All while receiving a large wage and the best health insurance and care. Stop telling us how it doesn't work while enjoying your tax payer funded care and life.

Allan MassieThanks to the ACA, my cousin was able to get affordable insurance despite her preexisting condition. So grateful.

Dean VercruysseI love people like you Cathy who HAVE Gov't Health Care who want to cancel it for others! it's the Christian thing to do!

Lisa BarberInstead of trying to repeal it why don't you improve it? Our local rural clinics are packed daily with people who have needed healthcare for years!! it is a godsend. It is pitiful this nation does not have healthcare for all and that doesn't mean the EMERGENCY room!!

William Francis CondonMy story is that I once knew 7 people who couldn't get health insurance. Now they all have it, thanks to the ACA and President Obama, and their plans are as good as the one my employer provides--and they pay less for them. Now, that's not the kind of story you want to hear. You want to hear made-up horror stories. I don't know anyone with one of those stories.

Robert FairfaxI work for cancer care northwest. We actually have more patients with insurance and fewer having to choose treatment over bankruptcy. Cathy, I'm a die hard conservative and I'm asking you to stop just slamming Obamacare. Fix it, change it or come up with a better idea! Thanks

Dylan McGuireMy premiums have not increased, my hours have not been reduced and I know a couple of people who were able to get medical care through insurance rather than going to an emergency room. Taxes are no more difficult than they have ever been.

This is what happens when republicans stick their heads out of their bubble. They see the real world and dammit it mocks them!

How much would you like to wager that after these stories started coming in (with names attached to them, I should add) conservatives got on the phone and put out a call for someone to send in some horror stories about their healthcare, regardless of whether or not it had a damn thing to do with the ACA, or not.

So a bunch of Obama drones replied? Where is the proof of their statements? I remember back when the website was supposed to be up there were drones claiming they had signed up and saved hundreds, turned out they couldn't have, the damn stie wasn't working LMAO

I remember back when healthcare was affordable; before Reagan deregulated the HMO act.

Ours has always been affordable, of course we work. I also don't relish the idea of paying for yours
So, you too don't have a horror story. You Obama drone, you.

So a bunch of Obama drones replied? Where is the proof of their statements? I remember back when the website was supposed to be up there were drones claiming they had signed up and saved hundreds, turned out they couldn't have, the damn stie wasn't working LMAO
You don't have to use the site, dupe.
. Dems are notorious liars

LOL...funny coming from a notorious liar.
Remember...wasn't she the one who said it was acceptable to lie?

Ours has always been affordable, of course we work. I also don't relish the idea of paying for yours

Why wouldn't you want your tax dollars to go towards helping other people?

I don't support lazy people with no ambition

That's a lie. I know you support the repubs in the house. You can't get more lazy than that.

shhhhh ... SIL is following a Democrat on twitter ..

:lol:

I follow NO democrat, I'm a leader
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_n08g9piFUz1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg

Rodgers is a self-centered loony.

yeah, Obamadrones visiting a Republican website. :haha:

Rw's are pathetic little CREATURES.

Happens all the time, get out more.

Yep ...guess who were the main posters on Ann Coulter's message boards... And who sniveled when she shut it down :)

I don't support lazy people with no ambition

That's a lie. I know you support the repubs in the house. You can't get more lazy than that.

shhhhh ... SIL is following a Democrat on twitter ..

[emoji38]

I follow NO democrat, I'm a leader

If you're a leader, I'm Batman

LOL Sit down, Clown Car. I'm finished here after wiping the board with you and your little cronies. AHAHAHAHAHA Child's play at best.
Only, you are not doing that. You are only trolling a huge amount and very rarely do you contribute any information at all. Pay attention. Learn to debate like an adult.

The OP is about Rep. Rogers (R-TN) + ACA. LEARN TO READ.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back