GOP Congressman wants to deport every Iranian

I can't wait to see the effect this will have on Cuban Americans. Their families currently enjoy the most lenient of immigration requirements.

The guy is an idiot.

I see Rav is quick to accept this as gospel without the verification.

I'm sure she'd be just as quick on that trigger if it was a democrat, too :rolleyes:

I'm sure she'd be just as quick on that trigger if it was a democrat, too :rolleyes:
I see that Paulie is quick to see something that doesn't exist. :cuckoo:

His website does say that he wants to ban entry from countries that support terrorism. Cuba is on that list.

His website does say that he wants to ban entry from countries that support terrorism. Cuba is on that list.

well as I remember it you were all in favor of Great Britain banning Michael Savage.. Hypocrite much?

well as I remember it you were all in favor of Great Britain banning Michael Savage.. Hypocrite much?
No I wasn't.

The text of the legislation is now available, and I saw nothing in the bill that mentions deporting anyone.

If it's true it certainly is a horrible idea, but the press release from Barrett's Congressional website didn't mention anything about deporting people of these nationalities. And without the text of the bill for reference I'm not sure of the accuracy of this claim.

Why didn't you verify the truth before you posted it??? she wondered.

Understandable, since WE Americans should rightly be SUPPORTING the Revolt over there against the "Weird Beards" in charge that don't give a tinker's DAMN of Liberty of their people?

Forum List

Back