GOP Congressman Pitt says Ariel Sharon and Yasir Arafat should "work together"

R

rdean

Problem is, Arafat died in 2004. And Sharon is comatose after suffering a stroke six years ago. He is no longer Israel’s leader.

Pitts, 72, who has been a U.S. Congressman for 16 years and has served on the Armed Services Committee and House Foreign Affairs Committee, could not be reached for comment.

Daily Local News - Pitts’ spokesman blames staff for mistaken

I don't believe it. Republicans ALWAYS take responsibility. Everyone knows that.

They say the memory is the second thing to go. Can't remember what the first thing is. Maybe the congressman might know?

3aeb49ae.jpg

Problem is, Arafat died in 2004. And Sharon is comatose after suffering a stroke six years ago. He is no longer Israel’s leader.

Pitts, 72, who has been a U.S. Congressman for 16 years and has served on the Armed Services Committee and House Foreign Affairs Committee, could not be reached for comment.

I don't believe it. Republicans ALWAYS take responsibility. Everyone knows that.

They say the memory is the second thing to go. Can't remember what the first thing is. Maybe the congressman might know?

For Republicans? Integrity.

Wow! That's like askin' a paralyzed guy to stand up, or saying there's 57 states.

Jeez, what kinda' dopes we got in Washington?

Wow! That's like askin' a paralyzed guy to stand up, or saying there's 57 states.

Jeez, what kinda' dopes we got in Washington?

I only posted that because I wanted to see how long it took before a Republican said "Obama sez there are 57 states". Three.

Snail-mail must be suffering from cut-backs.

The letter must have been delivered by Pony-express.

Seems some folks are living in a daze.

This morning one of my co-workers asked me who Mitt Romney was?

Talk about being uninformed.

Last edited:
That was a pretty dumb thing to say, but not nearly as dumb as this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Snail-mail must be suffering from cut-backs.

The letter must have been delivered by Pony-express.

Seems some folks are living in a daze.

This morning one of my co-workers asked me who Mitt Romney was?

Talk about being uninformed.

Bishop Romney isn't very memorable.

Forum List

Back