GOP Congressman Laughs Off Prenatal Coverage: ‘Why Do We Have To Pay For That Coverage That We Can’t

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Well rubes get ready to bend over , pro life ? :laugh2:

He said that while he was happy the bill existed, he also had “some problems” with it, including that it nominally keeps the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that insurance plans cover a set of “essential benefits” including prenatal and maternity care. (In reality, both the House and Senate repeal billswould allow states to waive those essential benefit requirements.)

“I have some concerns because, one thing, they still guarantee coverage for ten essential conditions,” Olson said, “and one of those conditions—this is care for all,includes you and me—it’s prenatal care. …I think we all have what we call an X chromosome. You, me, JP, Tom and Chuck have those, which means we can’t have a baby. Why do we have to pay for that coverage that we can’t use?”

GOP Congressman Laughs Off Prenatal Coverage: ‘Why Do We Have To Pay For That Coverage That We Can’t Use?’ | Right Wing Watch

Well rubes get ready to bend over , pro life ? :laugh2:
He said that while he was happy the bill existed, he also had “some problems” with it, including that it nominally keeps the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that insurance plans cover a set of “essential benefits” including prenatal and maternity care. (In reality, both the House and Senate repeal billswould allow states to waive those essential benefit requirements.)

“I have some concerns because, one thing, they still guarantee coverage for ten essential conditions,” Olson said, “and one of those conditions—this is care for all,includes you and me—it’s prenatal care. …I think we all have what we call an X chromosome. You, me, JP, Tom and Chuck have those, which means we can’t have a baby. Why do we have to pay for that coverage that we can’t use?”

GOP Congressman Laughs Off Prenatal Coverage: ‘Why Do We Have To Pay For That Coverage That We Can’t Use?’ | Right Wing Watch
shower the people you love with cash ...show them the way that you feel...
197271_600.jpg

Republicans would care if it were still a fetus. Once born, f*ck it.
Why should Republicans care about it?

Not enough White people to pay for all the health care

Forum List

Back