GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

Amash clearly is the only GOP Congressman that has a set of real ballz.

He's not doing it because he has balls, he's doing it because Trump's tariffs will cost his family business money. Doesn't matter either way. He more than likely signed his death warrant when it comes to politics.

so, you are saying Amash is attempting to some how protect his family's business by claiming that Trump has abused his power as POTUS?

I'm not buying it but keep those delusions fresh in your tiny brain; you might need the entertainment.

No, I'm saying he jumped on the bandwagon to try and have Trump removed. Pence is the beltway just like him. At the very least, Amash is attempting to get even with Trump for his misfortunes.

The biggest problem in our politics is all this back scratching that takes place. Everybody gets away with shit because they are doing favors for people that did them favors in the past, and the citizens end up getting screwed.

This impeachment/ obstruction crap has been floating around and talked about for over a year. WTF now all of a sudden is he wanting to see Trump impeached after the tariffs took effect?

He's not doing it because he has balls, he's doing it because Trump's tariffs will cost his family business money. Doesn't matter either way. He more than likely signed his death warrant when it comes to politics.

so, you are saying Amash is attempting to some how protect his family's business by claiming that Trump has abused his power as POTUS?

I'm not buying it but keep those delusions fresh in your tiny brain; you might need the entertainment.

No, I'm saying he jumped on the bandwagon to try and have Trump removed. Pence is the beltway just like him. At the very least, Amash is attempting to get even with Trump for his misfortunes.

The biggest problem in our politics is all this back scratching that takes place. Everybody gets away with shit because they are doing favors for people that did them favors in the past, and the citizens end up getting screwed.

This impeachment/ obstruction crap has been floating around and talked about for over a year. WTF now all of a sudden is he wanting to see Trump impeached after the tariffs took effect?

The (redacted) SC Mueller report has only been available for (public) view for maybe the past month so, there is a small, recent time frame for reference AFA Amash for having the potential knowledge base to make his claim AFA Trump's obstructive behaviors.

I'm not buying your 'theory.' It doesn't add up.

The (redacted) SC Mueller report has only been available for (public) view for maybe the past month so, there is a small, recent time frame for reference AFA Amash for having the potential knowledge base to make his claim AFA Trump's obstructive behaviors.

That's because you re a leftist. As such, you are used to putting the palms of your hands against your ears and singing aloud. You refuse to look at the man behind the curtain and think that everything in front of you is genuine.

Sorry, the timing is just too coincidental. And there is nothing in that Mueller report that wasn't known for the past year when it comes to this supposed obstruction claim.

That's because you re a leftist. As such, you are used to putting the palms of your hands against your ears and singing aloud. You refuse to look at the man behind the curtain and think that everything in front of you is genuine.

Sorry, the timing is just too coincidental. And there is nothing in that Mueller report that wasn't known for the past year when it comes to this supposed obstruction claim.

You had a fucking crystal ball, for a fucking year? Wow Donald.

Amash is extremely specific in his evaluation of why he recommends impeachment for Trump.
The timing & the reasoning offered by Amash coincide with the timing of the release of the SC report.
How could Amash have the facts laid out in the (redacted) SC report before it was made public, had the time to read the report, fully digest the information, and then formulate his own opinion of what the information actually meant to him?

Your problem is, you don't have a brain to understand nuance, timing, information intake, and formulation of opinion.

That only demonstrates you are the partisan shithead you label others with.

Now, do NOT reply to me again: You are too fucking dumb & too fucking pig headed to hold a conversation with.

I won't be replying to your dumb ass: You can't even have the proper grip on a goddamn semi auto so, you have to be dumber than a grocery bag full of frog turds.

Last edited:
it was Manafort who asked Trump...TO BE PART OF HIS CAMPAIGN!

it was Carter Page who asked Trump...TO BE PART OF HIS CAMPAIGN!

this is fun!

it was Papadopolous who asked Trump...TO BE PART OF HIS CAMPAIGN!

Amash is extremely specific in his evaluation of why he recommends impeachment for Trump.
The timing & the reasoning offered by Amash coincide with the timing of the release of the SC report.
How could Amash have the facts laid out in the (redacted) SC report before it was made public, had the time to read the report, fully digest the information, and then formulate his own opinion of what the information actually meant to him?

Your problem is, you don't have a brain to understand nuance, timing, information intake, and formulation of opinion.

Now, do NOT reply to me again: You are too fucking dumb & too fucking pig headed to hold a conversation with.

I won't be replying to your dumb ass: You can't even have the proper grip on a goddamn semi auto so, you have to be dumber than a grocery bag full of frog turds.

Yeah, well that's what losers do when they can't win an argument. So put me on ignore if you will, I'll be doing the same to you.

Yeah, well that's what losers do when they can't win an argument. So put me on ignore if you will, I'll be doing the same to you.

I can't argue with some dumb ass (you) that claims the contents of the SC report were known for a year before the report was even released. I high lighted YOUR quote for that unbelievable bull shit claim of your's.

You are actually dumber than a fucking first grader so yes, go fuck yourself.

God; You have to be the dumbest turd imaginable .............

I can't argue with some dumb ass (you) that claims the contents of the SC report were known for a year before the report was even released. I high lighted YOUR quote for that unbelievable bull shit claim of your's.

You are actually dumber than a fucking first grader so yes, go fuck yourself.

God; You have to be the dumbest turd imaginable .............

Hmm. Long weekend coming up, and even though it's global warming up north, they are predicting rain all weekend. I might have time to look up leftist outlets who talked repeatedly about obstruction and impeachment the past year. Would you like me to spend the time to show you how wrong you are? I can even make comparisons of what Muller said and the media.

He basically colluded in public with the Russians LOL

You lying fuck.

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys?

You're the lying fuck for even saying some stupid ass shit like that.

Oh, it's only good to lie about Trump? Lying about Obama is wrong? Well DAYUM Comrade.

IF we are going to flat out fucking lie, the way you and your fellow Stalinists are doing, then why should I not lie too?

You want to fucking lie about Trump, scumbag? Then let's lie about Obama too.

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys
?

I have seen you post that fucking bullshit here before @ USMB & this time you actually admit you are lying.

Hard to believe the administration here continues to allow you to fuck this place up with your bull shit.

No wonder you are a fucking low life fucking Trumper; the cult of Trump fits you, perfectly.

I have only a tad more evidence of Obama molesting boys in the oval office than you do of Trump in Russian collusion.

You're way too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Guess you're just a fucking psychopath.

I get it, ALL of you fucking Stalinist piles of shit are flat out lying, the hive has programmed you mindless little fucks to go forth and lie.

You lying fuck.

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys?

Oh, it's only good to lie about Trump? Lying about Obama is wrong? Well DAYUM Comrade.

IF we are going to flat out fucking lie, the way you and your fellow Stalinists are doing, then why should I not lie too?

Obama molested boys for 8 years. Why do you never condemn him for sexually abusing young boys
?

I have seen you post that fucking bullshit here before @ USMB & this time you actually admit you are lying.

Hard to believe the administration here continues to allow you to fuck this place up with your bull shit.

No wonder you are a fucking low life fucking Trumper; the cult of Trump fits you, perfectly.

I have only a tad more evidence of Obama molesting boys in the oval office than you do of Trump in Russian collusion.

I get it, ALL of you fucking Stalinist piles of shit are flat out lying, the hive has programmed you mindless little fucks to go forth and lie.

You're just babbling racist, right wing bullshit.

You lying fuck.

?

You are incredibly misinformed, conspiracy Nut Job. LOL

Forum List

Back