GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
He's one of the libertarian-iest congressmen of them all...As such, he could probably find some constitutional grounds to impeach a ham sammich...Were guys like Thomas Massie, Rand Paul, and a few others I can think of come out with the same conclusion, I might be inclined to give this all a second look.

BTW, in any other context and circumstance, the OP considers a hard libertarian like Amash to be a fringe outlier nutbar....Funny how all that changes when he says something you like, innit?

To be honest, I never heard of the guy until now. He's a nobody apparently and making the mistake of trying to manufacture a name for himself by challenging the king.

I'm sure his next election, he'll be going down in flames. Trump doesn't forget people like this, and I'm sure he's already creating a pet name for him and taking notes on how he will bash the guy when his reelection comes up.

So, you refer to a duly elected Congressman, elected by his constituents, as a "nobody"

You are one arrogant fucking prick that hates the electoral role in this nation & you also hate The Constitution; prick.
caddo kid, calm down. I love the energy but your cursing lacks focus. If Ray IS from Cleveland, he deserves your sympathy-not your ire.

Ray is prolly a meth head so he prolly has no teeth. LOFL ........

And you are probably a Democrat, so you probably have no brain.

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
He's one of the libertarian-iest congressmen of them all...As such, he could probably find some constitutional grounds to impeach a ham sammich...Were guys like Thomas Massie, Rand Paul, and a few others I can think of come out with the same conclusion, I might be inclined to give this all a second look.

BTW, in any other context and circumstance, the OP considers a hard libertarian like Amash to be a fringe outlier nutbar....Funny how all that changes when he says something you like, innit?

To be honest, I never heard of the guy until now. He's a nobody apparently and making the mistake of trying to manufacture a name for himself by challenging the king.

I'm sure his next election, he'll be going down in flames. Trump doesn't forget people like this, and I'm sure he's already creating a pet name for him and taking notes on how he will bash the guy when his reelection comes up.
Believe me, you'd like about 95% or more of the rest of what Amash is in favor of.

Perhaps, but once you stab your party in the back, it doesn't matter what else you believe in. When a Republican decides to join ranks with the Democrats against a Republican, he's no better than the Democrats.
So being a party man is more import than having a principle or two. and deviating from the herd from time to time?....How DNC of you.

Believe me, you'd like about 95% or more of the rest of what Amash is in favor of.

Perhaps, but once you stab your party in the back, it doesn't matter what else you believe in. When a Republican decides to join ranks with the Democrats against a Republican, he's no better than the Democrats.

well, thanks for proving you are nothing more than a partisan POS ............. we already knew that tho' ...........

So, you refer to a duly elected Congressman, elected by his constituents, as a "nobody"

You are one arrogant fucking prick that hates the electoral role in this nation & you also hate The Constitution; prick.
caddo kid, calm down. I love the energy but your cursing lacks focus. If Ray IS from Cleveland, he deserves your sympathy-not your ire.

Independent ........... we don't align ourselves to party line bull shit .............

Independent ........... we don't align ourselves to party line bull shit .............

Of course you don't. You're yet another "Independent' that just happens to take a leftist position all the time.

well, thanks for proving you are nothing more than a partisan POS ............. we already knew that tho' ...........

Yeah, and you're totally different, ain't cha?

So being a party man is more import than having a principle or two. and deviating from the herd from time to time?....How DNC of you.

No. If one of our people are wrong, I say so. I said it when Trump made the comment about McCain (who I hate) and his service to our country. I said it when Trump allowed prisoners to leave prison early. I don't stand up for my people when they do things I don't care for or know will bring forth new problems in the future. I said it when Trump kicked the can down the road on the fence.

But impeachment in this particular instance is utter bullshit. The Democrats are trying to use any little thing to call obstruction. WTF would Trump obstruct an investigation of a crime he's not guilt of? If Mueller though there was any obstruction, he would have leveled those charges on his report. But obstruction is subjective. There is nothing written in stone about obstruction. So he left any unanswered circumstances up to the AG the way it should be handled.

You seriously need some integrity in your party. This is how it starts. Is your party nothing but a Trump personality cult? If not refrain from the urge to (figuratively) burn this heretic at the stake.

I'm a believer in Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not talk bad about a fellow Republican. This joker is going even beyond that.

There is no integrity in trying to impeach a great President for "obstruction" of an investigation that was created out of thin air for no reason but politics. We don't need to stop Trump. We need to stop the corruption of using government agencies as party assistants in defeating a political enemy. Barr is working on that now.
Ronald Reagan would be absolutely horrified by Trump's presidency.

Can you name one specific thing that you think Reagan would not support instead of your broad brush attempt at painting a nothing burger?

Of course you don't. You're yet another "Independent' that just happens to take a leftist position all the time.
Independent means independent from right or left, Democrat or Republican. But I do like your picture-made my day.

Quit pretending you GAF about the Constitution...We all know you don't, except when the context is convenient for you.

I revere The US Constitution; there is NO America without it.
The Constitution has no care for party, for partisanship, or for your bull shit.
Now, go fuck off.
It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get Mueller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Last edited:
Quit pretending you GAF about the Constitution...We all know you don't, except when the context is convenient for you.

The Constitution has no care for party, for partisanship, or for your bull shit.
Now, go fuck off.
It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get smaller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Super Duper

Now, go fuck off.
It's amazing what non-stop hate propaganda can make people believe.... I think it is still premature until they get smaller 2 talk for a couple of days and a unretracted report.

Super Duper
To be a dupe you have to believe garbage propaganda. Are Hillary Obama holder Lerner in jail yet? And the rich still pay too much in taxes? Absolute idiocy.

No. If one of our people are wrong, I say so. I said it when Trump made the comment about McCain (who I hate) and his service to our country. I said it when Trump allowed prisoners to leave prison early. I don't stand up for my people when they do things I don't care for or know will bring forth new problems in the future. I said it when Trump kicked the can down the road on the fence.

But impeachment in this particular instance is utter bullshit. The Democrats are trying to use any little thing to call obstruction. WTF would Trump obstruct an investigation of a crime he's not guilt of? If Mueller though there was any obstruction, he would have leveled those charges on his report. But obstruction is subjective. There is nothing written in stone about obstruction. So he left any unanswered circumstances up to the AG the way it should be handled.
obstruction subjective?
wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

obstruction subjective?
wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

I can automatically tell your source is FOS because Trump didn't need any "effort" to fire Mueller. He could have fired him anytime he wanted, and two, the Constitution allows him to do that. There is no obstruction in exercising executive privilege.

Independent means independent from right or left, Democrat or Republican. But I do like your picture-made my day.

Glad you enjoyed it. But the so-called Independents or Libertarians here always seem to take the left side.

If this Republican were to apply the same standard to a Democrat President everyone would switch their opinion of him the right would now support and the left would be trashing him. Much like outrage of convenience is no outrage at all supporting someone out of convenience no support at all.

If a democrat was doing what Trump is that person would have been impeached 2 years ago. We aren't republicans. We don't think like republicans. That's why Trump has not been impeached yet.

If this Republican were to apply the same standard to a Democrat President everyone would switch their opinion of him the right would now support and the left would be trashing him. Much like outrage of convenience is no outrage at all supporting someone out of convenience no support at all.

If a democrat was doing what Trump is that person would have been impeached 2 years ago. We aren't republicans. We don't think like republicans. That's why Trump has not been impeached yet.

Given the fact that DumBama weaponized the various government agencies to secure an election, I seriously doubt that if Republicans did the things that took place under DumBama, he wouldn't have been impeached as well.

The reason Trump hasn't been impeached yet is because impeachment requirers that the President be guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors. Trump is guilty of neither.

Given the fact that DumBama weaponized the various government agencies to secure an election, I seriously doubt that if Republicans did the things that took place under DumBama, he wouldn't have been impeached as well.

The reason Trump hasn't been impeached yet is because impeachment requirers that the President be guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors. Trump is guilty of neither.

Trump IS guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. He has not been impeached because you republicans do not care about the law or constitution. Obama did none of what you claim and it is getting old reading all you f-d up, illiterate, white racist idiots lying about his presidency.

I saw that. I can now say there is one republican in congress with actual balls.

Only one though.

More balls than the Pelosi squad.

Not necessarily. The congress can impeach Trump next week. Then the senate holds the trial. 66 senators have to vote to convict. The senate is majority republican and they will not convict Trump. Amash is doing no more than the democrats. And in reality it is the McConnell squad that has no balls.

Forum List

Back