GOP Congressman Associating with Obama is 'Touching a Tar Baby'

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Yeah, he should have said it was like touching a cute little kitten all covered in honey.....same idea with nobody being able to point and cry racist.:lmao:

Yeah, he should have said it was like touching a cute little kitten all covered in honey.....same idea with nobody being able to point and cry racist.:lmao:

If calling a huge deficit a black hole can be racist, and the left did.

Then this certainly qualifies.:cuckoo:

Nobody being able to point and cry racist? Are you fucking kidding me? IT IS RACIST.

Let's consider another childhood story....The Boy Who Cried Wolf, or in this case, The Libs Who Cried Racists. They have so belittled the charge, that even when it's valid, nobody fucking pays any attention.

Who the hell uses the term tar baby for anything but a racial slur anymore? I've never heard it being used in another manner but as a slur.

outrage.jpg

Hey, Obama appears to be black and I don't agree with his health care reform....

Hey, Obama appears to be black and I now know for certain he could not lead a Army of Ants to a Mountain of Sugar....

Hey, Obama appears to be black and I think he is the second coming of the most disasterious POTUS of my life time, Jimmy Carter....

Hey, Obama appears to be black and his stimulis plan has not contained Unemployment, infact Unemployment is over 9.2%, what went wrong?

These are just a few examples of how I am defined as a racist in refernce to our current POTUS....

Somebody help me....

Let's consider another childhood story....The Boy Who Cried Wolf, or in this case, The Libs Who Cried Racists. They have so belittled the charge, that even when it's valid, nobody fucking pays any attention.

I represent myself, and only myself. Take that shit to someone who will swallow it. Your reaction to this says all I need to know.

I represent myself, and only myself. Take that shit to someone who will swallow it. Your reaction to this says all I need to know.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3717-foden201107-bmi-tea20110723080159.jpg

the left DOES tend to play the race card,but not this time. this congressman is a fucking idiot. tar baby....... Holy fuck.

Oh take a breath and calm the fuck down....maybe you can comprehend my point.:D

Your buddies brought this attitude on themselves with all their flinging of shit....yeah, they finally found a spot for it to stick to and you're surprised that it's a big fucking yawn at this point.:lol:

Oh take a breath and calm the fuck down....maybe you can comprehend my point.:D

Your buddies brought this attitude on themselves with all their flinging of shit....yeah, they finally found a spot for it to stick to and you're surprised that it's a big fucking yawn at this point.:lol:

No, I get your point quite well. A Congressman makes a blatantly racist remark about the President and your reaction is basically, "meh, others have levied false accusations of racism in the past so whatever nothing to see here."

Sick.

Forum List

Back