GOP changing... driving people insane???

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Ron Paul Is Secretly Taking Over The GOP ? And It's Driving People Insane - Business Insider

For being Dead On Arrival as so many say he is, Ron Paul seems pretty alive & kicking. It's getting downright hard to hit up a web page without seeing a Ron Paul advertisement on it. He's in the news as much or more than president Obama. No shortage on television ads either. I'm not saying Ron can win but ya can't kill him either. I mean he was a congressman & then was gone. Next thing Ron Paul's standing for the 1988 presidential position as our Libertarian candidate.
He gets eradicated in his 88' bid then picks up a congressional seat til 08' rolls around... then runs for POTUS again. Ron get's worked over in 08', then like JC rises from the dead & is standing for POTUS again... but with a much bigger army supporting him. This time Ron is trailing in popular vote AGAIN, so he goes for the delegates...

Ron Paul's delegate strategy threatens to undermine will of GOP voters - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

...& it seems to be working pretty good according to the above article... like read it yourself.
Win or lose the nomination, Ron is a tough duck to kill. One can shoot him all day but he just keeps coming back to life. I mean if he's dead why's he plastered all over the net, airways & television???

Ron Paul is a symptom of the madness that is infecting over the national zeitgeist

I'm pretty sure it's conservatism that's driving people insane by scaring them to death with their terrorist tactics of lies and fear.

Ron Paul is a symptom of the madness that is infecting over the national zeitgeist

it's pretty sad when the only person in the field that wants our government to be fiscally responsible is described that way. it says more about what the voters want than anything else that could be said.

Ron Paul Is Secretly Taking Over The GOP ? And It's Driving People Insane - Business Insider

For being Dead On Arrival as so many say he is, Ron Paul seems pretty alive & kicking. It's getting downright hard to hit up a web page without seeing a Ron Paul advertisement on it. He's in the news as much or more than president Obama. No shortage on television ads either. I'm not saying Ron can win but ya can't kill him either. I mean he was a congressman & then was gone. Next thing Ron Paul's standing for the 1988 presidential position as our Libertarian candidate.
He gets eradicated in his 88' bid then picks up a congressional seat til 08' rolls around... then runs for POTUS again. Ron get's worked over in 08', then like JC rises from the dead & is standing for POTUS again... but with a much bigger army supporting him. This time Ron is trailing in popular vote AGAIN, so he goes for the delegates...

Ron Paul's delegate strategy threatens to undermine will of GOP voters - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

...& it seems to be working pretty good according to the above article... like read it yourself.
Win or lose the nomination, Ron is a tough duck to kill. One can shoot him all day but he just keeps coming back to life. I mean if he's dead why's he plastered all over the net, airways & television???

I'm a RP supporter. I have voted for him 2 times in my life (I don't live in Texas). But I can't help but comment on this OP.

I was hearing almost this very same thing in 2008 and he didn't do much.

Ron Paul will not win for the same reasons that obama won and will win again: the average American voter is an idiot, and you absolutely cannot fix stupid.

it's pretty sad when the only person in the field that wants our government to be fiscally responsible is described that way. it says more about what the voters want than anything else that could be said.

I just said almost that very same thing.:clap2:

Forum List

Back