GOP Chairman Who Apologized For GOP Racism Comes Out As Gay

O.K., Eric...Mitch....you're ON DECK!!!!!!!

Eric-Cantor.jpg
M000355.jpg

I'm shocked! :eek:

I'm sure a lot o' Republicans are......especially the still-"closeted"-ones (who might be trying to decide whether-or-not to maintain the cover-up.)

dreier-full.jpg
crist-charlie.jpg

Hey everybody - look what PoliticalChic hacked up!

I know. Can you believe people actually read, nay, BUY her books... and believe what they say? No wonder this country is in so much trouble. Maybe this guy is right.

The Associated Press: Japan senior lawmaker: Americans are simple-minded

No offense peepers...but you have used links to some pretty far left sites to prop up your arguments in the past.

Sort of pot meet kettle if you ask me.

No offense peepers...but you have used links to some pretty far left sites to prop up your arguments in the past.

Sort of pot meet kettle if you ask me

No now the whole of the AP is far left??? Wow, when did that happen? But just to appease your delicate sensibilities... here's the same story from the Wall Street Journal... about as far from "far left" as you can get. Do I need to get the smelling salts? Do you have the "vapours"?

DPJ Kingpin Ichiro Ozawa Extends the History of Japanese Political Gaffe-Making, Calling Americans 'Simple-minded' - Japan Real Time - WSJ

Last edited:

Sort of pot meet kettle if you ask me

No now the whole of the AP is far left??? Wow, when did that happen? But just to appease your delicate sensibilities... here's the same story from the Wall Street Journal... about as far from "far left" as you can get. Do I need to get the smelling salts? Do you have the "vapours"?

DPJ Kingpin Ichiro Ozawa Extends the History of Japanese Political Gaffe-Making, Calling Americans 'Simple-minded' - Japan Real Time - WSJ

Why did you take my post and buthcer it?
Please notive I said you HAVE taken...referring to times in the past.
I did not comment on the link you used in this thread.

oh brother. is that all you got.:lol:
so the guy "comes out homosexual" and this is a BIG FRIGGEN DEAL that requires his own thread. lol

Definitely deserves a thread. The religious right seriously needs to open up a bit and openly accept these people in their political party. It's not accepting them in their church or home. These people are here, they are everyday people, smart, dumb, rich and poor. The Repubs either have to make room for them or crumble imho.

Yeah but if your bible says homos are an abomination, and your religion compels you to believe and follow what your bible says, what do you do? Rewrite your bible?

But it's a choice! But it's a choice! But it's a choice! Awk!

So what? YOU posted it.

indeed! People post what they've learned. That's something I've learned. I find it to be such an odd decision for Mr. Mehlman. It's almost like he set out to make his life more difficult on purpose.
And I bet any degree you have is mail-order.

See if you can be a good little lib and continue to take no personal responsibility.

Has 8537 attacked you in some way?

Please show me ANY far left source that I have used. And if you weren't commenting on what I posted, why did you comment at all?

Wow,

"After surrendering to Muslim terrorists and common criminals, aborting babies, and raising taxes, the Left’s favorite pastime is outing gay Republicans. Liberals claim to love gays, but their default comeback to a conservative they disagree with is to call him gay…Liberals insist on letting ay men leas Boy Scouts on overnight camping trips, but won’t let a gay man be a Republican."
Ann Coulter

I knew this woman was a philistine, but I never realized she's THAT stupid. Wait. Yes I did.

She's just pissed because she got proven wrong when she called John Edwards a faggot. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad you've finally realized that gay people should not be treated any differently.

you know, you just KEEP babbling alone with things I didn't say, but carry on:cuckoo:

So, tell us once and for all. Do you believe gays should be treated differently or not?

Stephanie, I'm really, really sorry my question was too hard for you. I tried to phrase it so you could answer it in one of those short snippet posts you are so fond of.

That deserves a thread of its own. Should we invade Japan?

Yeah, it's actually from yesterday. I'm surprised no one posted it on here. They have a point - they actually value education over there... Looks like the guy who said it is kind of douchy, though, and the majority of the population don't like him.

Please show me ANY far left source that I have used. And if you weren't commenting on what I posted, why did you comment at all?

Stop being an ass Peepers.
I commented on the fact that you critcized those that read and listen to Coulter...and myu criticism was that you read and listen to the opposite...far left bloggers.

So stop beiung an ass and own up to things so we can debate.

criticism was that you read and listen to the opposite...far left bloggers

I never, ever, ever read blogs... left or right - hell, I don't even read non-political blogs - and I most certainly have NEVER used a blog as a news source. You must be thinking of someone else.

criticism was that you read and listen to the opposite...far left bloggers

I never, ever, ever read blogs... left or right - hell, I don't even read non-political blogs - and I most certainly have NEVER used a blog as a news source. You must be thinking of someone else.

perhpas and if so, I apologize.

indeed! People post what they've learned. That's something I've learned. I find it to be such an odd decision for Mr. Mehlman. It's almost like he set out to make his life more difficult on purpose.
And I bet any degree you have is mail-order.

See if you can be a good little lib and continue to take no personal responsibility.

Has 8537 attacked you in some way?
I give moronic posts equal time irrespective of political leaning. After a year, one would think you of all people would realize that.

Forum List

Back