GOP chairman set to issue Steele dossier subpoenas

What good will it do? I doubt anyone is ever held accountable for their malfeasance. The DOJ and the FBI are totally corrupt and that includes Jeff Sessions.

What good will it do? I doubt anyone is ever held accountable for their malfeasance. The DOJ and the FBI are totally corrupt and that includes Jeff Sessions.
I agree they are all corrupt but that doesn't mean we stop trying to clean this shit up. No way we stop. We stop and the deep state wins.

While it would be great if the law were applied to all the same we all know that it only applies to the working class. Are most of the past administration corrupt and should be incarcerated? Yes. But name one person that had any kind of punitive action for things like spying on congress, the IRS used against political opponents, selling guns to drug cartels? How many hours of community service was any of those in congress and Hillary given for giving up secret or top secret government information? You can even ask that testimony about your elegal acts be sealed.

**BREAKING NEWS***

Goodlatte and Gowdey are set to subpoena ROBERT MUELLER..

E-mails obtained by The Hill show that Bruce Orr and his superiors in the FBI and DOJ were complicit, after the FBI terminated Steel, in continuing to provide discredited information to Robert Mueller through a now terminated agency head. (Brennen or Clapper?)

Fusion GPS, through the Orr's, was funneling false information through the agency AFTER it was determined that Steel was not a credible source.

Now this is going to be interesting... So now they not only failed to inform the FISA court of the discredited information, they were intentionally trying to back door the discredited information to Robert Mueller. Now the house Intel committee is readying a subpoenas for Mueller and those who were feeding discredited information to him as late as June of last year. This means that someone in the current DOJ is in the mill as well.. I wonder who that could be???

The plot thickens.......

GOP chairman readies Steele dossier subpoenas

Forum List

Back