GOP Candidates

Good. Don't read it. It would hurt your feelings. You were one of those I was referring too.

I know you'll sayy, "Ok I won't".

and all I can say is, "Good".

Well it's clear you don't read my posts. Because I said he hadn't read your posts. Didn't mention anything about me.

And you claim to be the smart one here.

Where did I claim that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. You just made it up. The more things change, the more they stay the same.......

Rdean, you can't go 10 posts without asserting that you are more intelligent than anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

Well it's clear you don't read my posts. Because I said he hadn't read your posts. Didn't mention anything about me.

And you claim to be the smart one here.

Where did I claim that? Oh, that's right, I didn't. You just made it up. The more things change, the more they stay the same.......

Rdean, you can't go 10 posts without asserting that you are more intelligent than anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

prove it

Dude, WHO on the left jugdes people by their race?

You are wrong.

Racism won't end if you just "stop caring what race someone is." That's pablum. Poppycock. A myth.

Racism won't end until the institutionalized racism is driven out of the system AND people's hearts and minds are changed to NOT judge people based on race.

Good luck with the latter...we now fight for the former.

This is you and you're ilk's problem...you don't live in a real world. You live in a play-play, make believe fantasy.

Carry on.

Great the thread is now down to who is smarter, conservatives or liberals... Based on studies where the people asked might not even know what party is in the majority in congress. It's silly, most people that pay no attention think they are liberal. It's also degraded to people posting pictures of people no one knows and trying to attach millions of other people to this 1 moron holding a sign.

Should I put up the video where the lady says she won't have to pay her bills or pay for gas for her car because Obama won? Dumb people are on both sides, however the reality is most people in America don't even know what is the conservative or liberal side to arguments outside of talking points.

What makes a conservative to most people that are hardly political? They like guns, hate gays love war and are religious...

What is a liberal to most people that don't know where they stand politically? They support gays (despite Obama/Clinton did nothing for them haha) hate war and love the environment.

The reality is neither side of the elected officials does much of anything for the gays and environment. They do however both support (even Obama, fully) wars, bailouts, amnesty and Government HC (yes republicans did Medicare part d)... All the BIG things MOST Americans are against, regardless of their political side politicians do opposite. So how can there be a chart that shows who “thinks’ they are liberal, Indi or Republican and then say this is my job as to say how smart one side is.

Again, most people think they are liberal because they don’t know wtf is really goin on in politics. They are proc choice and like gay rights so they think they are liberal despite the fact that while important, these issues are nothing compared to the real important issues of our time.

I have to disagree. Those on the right would have you believe that both sides are the same, but they are not.

The Republican Party is 90% white, mostly Christian and consumed by hatred for the "black" man in the "WHITE" House. This much is clear.

The Democratic Party Represents most of the rest of America, which is why it's so diverse. That diversity makes it harder to govern because they are a true "coalition" and have to agree to reach a consensus.

Republicans keep saying "majority" as if it were a "magic word". It makes you wonder if they know how government works. Start with "59 is NOT 60".

And BECAUSE Democrats are so diverse, there are Democrats who will vote conservative on many issues.

Republicans go on endlessly about the congress being "controlled" by Democrats the last two years of the Bush administration.

In the Senate, the vote was 49 to 49 with two independents who caucused with the Democrats. Is that "control"? Or even much of a "majority".

No one can name a single piece of legislation during those two years that had any "impact" on anything, and yet, according to Republicans, the ruined economy is the Democrats "fault". Only they can't say how. Democrats know the truth. They certainly can say "how". Republicans know their base won't listen. They don't even want to know. All they know is there is a "black" guy in the "WHITE" House.

And you are the one posting charts trying to prove the liberals are "smarter" than the Conservatives, then you post something like this.
You are partisan, you are a hack, nothing more. And of course you disagree, you would rather some person you never met, don’t know their name or anything somehow represent you because of their job title. They could be a pedophile, or just some horrible person. They could know near nothing about politics but as long as they have that job title you believe somehow it makes your lack of accomplishments mean something.

When Obama came into the white house he had a pretty high support from republicans (voters). http://www.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/obama_approval_rating_june_5_2009.jpg So you lie, lying just to lie at this point.

The left is “mostly christen” and guess what… MOSTLY WHITE you fucking bigot.

You turned it into a race baiting issue because you are full of shit, “the black man in the white house.” Yeah, all a bunch of racists… it took people almost a year to notice, you know when Obama’s approval rating started to drop. What happened, people liked Obama then noticed he was black? Or did they just become racist a year later.

“Democrats are diverse.” Oh, so a democrats is someone that votes republican… Hmm, I thought that would be more an independent or a FUCKING REPUBLICAN. No no, only a democrat would not vote well, like a democrat and still be considered a democrat… If a Republican voted democrat a quarter of the time it would be a democrat right?

SO what is it buddy, did Obama pass “meaningful legislation” or not? Does Obama get credit for pulling us out of this mess (recession) or what?

Expansion of the wars

Failed immigration

Bail outs

Stimulus doing nothing but “padding” the fall while adding to the cost of trying to get out of that hole.

ALL THE SAME THINGS BUSH DID AND FAILED AT. Yes they are the same, and they both suck. You have to be politically illiterate to defend Obama like you do. You are “diverse” only for the sake of being diverse and your not even really diverse haha.

My Dad (independent) who voted for Obama said it simple. “liberals are the most racist people you will ever meet, and they will never even know it.” That’s you buddy, a bigoted racist liberal.

There is no chart anywhere in the world that "proves" one group of people are smarter than another. Because only 6% of scientists are Republican doesn't mean Republicans are dumb, it means that only 6% of scientists are Republican.

It also means that Republican are making a mistake not promoting education. And that is what the problem is. NOT whose smarter, but whose ideology has failed them. That has always been the argument.

Being concerned about race and racial matters does not equal to being racist you...MORAN.

It is people like you who like to pretend that racism never existed in this country and has long been done away with and America won that battle that continue to ignore it and sweep it under the rug, all the while perpetuating the remnants of racism.

This is why you are perceived by practically everyone other than your ilk as racists.

The problem is you're racist and we are not. We don't see it as a problem because no one is better or in debt to anyone else based on race. You still feel one or more race out there needs "help" due to their race.... Making you obviously racist... Only by definition you know.
I am very aware racism existed, but today it exists in a totally different manner than you think of it.

Life is tuff, but don't blame me for it, grow a pair.

I have to disagree. Those on the right would have you believe that both sides are the same, but they are not.

The Republican Party is 90% white, mostly Christian and consumed by hatred for the "black" man in the "WHITE" House. This much is clear.

The Democratic Party Represents most of the rest of America, which is why it's so diverse. That diversity makes it harder to govern because they are a true "coalition" and have to agree to reach a consensus.

Republicans keep saying "majority" as if it were a "magic word". It makes you wonder if they know how government works. Start with "59 is NOT 60".

And BECAUSE Democrats are so diverse, there are Democrats who will vote conservative on many issues.

Republicans go on endlessly about the congress being "controlled" by Democrats the last two years of the Bush administration.

In the Senate, the vote was 49 to 49 with two independents who caucused with the Democrats. Is that "control"? Or even much of a "majority".

No one can name a single piece of legislation during those two years that had any "impact" on anything, and yet, according to Republicans, the ruined economy is the Democrats "fault". Only they can't say how. Democrats know the truth. They certainly can say "how". Republicans know their base won't listen. They don't even want to know. All they know is there is a "black" guy in the "WHITE" House.

And you are the one posting charts trying to prove the liberals are "smarter" than the Conservatives, then you post something like this.
You are partisan, you are a hack, nothing more. And of course you disagree, you would rather some person you never met, don’t know their name or anything somehow represent you because of their job title. They could be a pedophile, or just some horrible person. They could know near nothing about politics but as long as they have that job title you believe somehow it makes your lack of accomplishments mean something.

When Obama came into the white house he had a pretty high support from republicans (voters). http://www.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/obama_approval_rating_june_5_2009.jpg So you lie, lying just to lie at this point.

You turned it into a race baiting issue because you are full of shit, “the black man in the white house.” Yeah, all a bunch of racists… it took people almost a year to notice, you know when Obama’s approval rating started to drop. What happened, people liked Obama then noticed he was black? Or did they just become racist a year later.

“Democrats are diverse.” Oh, so a democrats is someone that votes republican… Hmm, I thought that would be more an independent or a FUCKING REPUBLICAN. No no, only a democrat would not vote well, like a democrat and still be considered a democrat… If a Republican voted democrat a quarter of the time it would be a democrat right?

SO what is it buddy, did Obama pass “meaningful legislation” or not? Does Obama get credit for pulling us out of this mess (recession) or what?

Expansion of the wars

Failed immigration

Bail outs

Stimulus doing nothing but “padding” the fall while adding to the cost of trying to get out of that hole.

ALL THE SAME THINGS BUSH DID AND FAILED AT. Yes they are the same, and they both suck. You have to be politically illiterate to defend Obama like you do. You are “diverse” only for the sake of being diverse and your not even really diverse haha.

My Dad (independent) who voted for Obama said it simple. “liberals are the most racist people you will ever meet, and they will never even know it.” That’s you buddy, a bigoted racist liberal.

There is no chart anywhere in the world that "proves" one group of people are smarter than another. Because only 6% of scientists are Republican doesn't mean Republicans are dumb, it means that only 6% of scientists are Republican.

It also means that Republican are making a mistake not promoting education. And that is what the problem is. NOT whose smarter, but whose ideology has failed them. That has always been the argument.

Can you prove at all that republicans do not promote education. I mean really, would you have the sack to say that in room full of people you don't know? Also you missed the point. Most people saying theya re liberal OR conservative means nothing if a test were givin to them they could prove to be wrong. I am doubting even you could give me a short list of things that make a person a "true conservative."

Last edited:
Great the thread is now down to who is smarter, conservatives or liberals... Based on studies where the people asked might not even know what party is in the majority in congress. It's silly, most people that pay no attention think they are liberal. It's also degraded to people posting pictures of people no one knows and trying to attach millions of other people to this 1 moron holding a sign.

Should I put up the video where the lady says she won't have to pay her bills or pay for gas for her car because Obama won? Dumb people are on both sides, however the reality is most people in America don't even know what is the conservative or liberal side to arguments outside of talking points.

What makes a conservative to most people that are hardly political? They like guns, hate gays love war and are religious...

What is a liberal to most people that don't know where they stand politically? They support gays (despite Obama/Clinton did nothing for them haha) hate war and love the environment.

The reality is neither side of the elected officials does much of anything for the gays and environment. They do however both support (even Obama, fully) wars, bailouts, amnesty and Government HC (yes republicans did Medicare part d)... All the BIG things MOST Americans are against, regardless of their political side politicians do opposite. So how can there be a chart that shows who “thinks’ they are liberal, Indi or Republican and then say this is my job as to say how smart one side is.

Again, most people think they are liberal because they don’t know wtf is really goin on in politics. They are proc choice and like gay rights so they think they are liberal despite the fact that while important, these issues are nothing compared to the real important issues of our time.

Which group is smarter is not a debate. Liberals are the smarter group, it is a widely accepted and time tested fact. Just like evolution and global warming. These are not debates, they are facts. Is evolution real? YES... IT... IS. Is global warming real? YES... IT... IS. Are liberals as a group more intelligent than conservatives as a group? YES... THEY... ARE.

But I digress.

I agree with much of what you say. But the sword swings both ways, in fact I'd argue that there's far more that identify as conservatives because they don't know what the eff is going on. Many members of my family fall into this category. They claim they're conservative, vote republican; But poll them on any issue, ANY issue, and their position is the Democratic position. I explain this to them, and prove it time and again, but I know they're going and pulling that Republican lever every effin election.

Why the hell is that? I just don't get it. Somehow ingrained in these peoples' heads is that the Republicans are the PATRIOTIC ones... the REAL Americans... Where the hell does this shit come from?

You're right, wedge issues are bullshit. Wedge issues have actually become the platform in my lifetime. But even the real issues, so many will identify as Republican and vote against their own best interests. Poll them and you can prove unequivocally that their interests are better served by Democrats. They are unshaken and STILL pull the Republican lever. Why?

But oh shit, I'm pretty hard core conservative and wtf... I KNOW EVOLUTION IS REAL!!!! IMPOSSSSSSSIBL!!!!

I'm also pro choice

Gay rights

Very much not racist

Eat better than you

In better shape than you

Probably younger than you

Weird huh... It's like you can be conservative about FUCKING POLITICS and still care about things that should have NOTHING to do with politics...

I realized I was conservative when I noticed running the country correctly meant I could still be me but yet smaller government was the answer. YOU want people to believe there is a difference between the parties because both parties atm are liberal noobshits that give you what you want. If people wake up this election, and they are we might get some true conservatives in office… by the next presidential election we might get a true conservative.

Do you even know what a conservative president is?

Go Compare Reagan to Obama then call him conservative, yeah it’s kinda hard, that’s why you ALWAYS USE REAGAN.

Wow, you're all over the place with that rambling post.

Who the fuck said anything about Reagan?

And since both parties are liberal (and apparently, couldn't possibly be as smart as you, since they're "noobshits"), and you're "Pretty hard core conservative," who do you want for POTUS?

You get to elect the president, all by yourself. He/she takes office, tomorrow. Who shall it be?

prove it

Expansion of the wars

Failed immigration

Bail outs

^^^^^ ta da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You asses just don't get it.

That's the problem...you don't listen...you just flap your gums.

No one's saying or suggesting someone needs help because of their race.

I said already the problem stems from INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM in the system and keep retorting back some nonsense about "help because of your race."

Cognitive dissonance. Straw man argument...whatever you wanna call it...you're not getting it because you refuse to accurately describe the problem.

Again...this is why you and your ilk are perceived as racist by everyone other than...you and your ilk.

BTW, I'd like to know whats the way I think racism exists vs the way you think racism exists.

Which group is smarter is not a debate. Liberals are the smarter group, it is a widely accepted and time tested fact. Just like evolution and global warming. These are not debates, they are facts. Is evolution real? YES... IT... IS. Is global warming real? YES... IT... IS. Are liberals as a group more intelligent than conservatives as a group? YES... THEY... ARE.

But I digress.

I agree with much of what you say. But the sword swings both ways, in fact I'd argue that there's far more that identify as conservatives because they don't know what the eff is going on. Many members of my family fall into this category. They claim they're conservative, vote republican; But poll them on any issue, ANY issue, and their position is the Democratic position. I explain this to them, and prove it time and again, but I know they're going and pulling that Republican lever every effin election.

Why the hell is that? I just don't get it. Somehow ingrained in these peoples' heads is that the Republicans are the PATRIOTIC ones... the REAL Americans... Where the hell does this shit come from?

You're right, wedge issues are bullshit. Wedge issues have actually become the platform in my lifetime. But even the real issues, so many will identify as Republican and vote against their own best interests. Poll them and you can prove unequivocally that their interests are better served by Democrats. They are unshaken and STILL pull the Republican lever. Why?

But oh shit, I'm pretty hard core conservative and wtf... I KNOW EVOLUTION IS REAL!!!! IMPOSSSSSSSIBL!!!!

I'm also pro choice

Gay rights

Very much not racist

Eat better than you

In better shape than you

Weird huh... It's like you can be conservative about FUCKING POLITICS and still care about things that should have NOTHING to do with politics...

I realized I was conservative when I noticed running the country correctly meant I could still be me but yet smaller government was the answer. YOU want people to believe there is a difference between the parties because both parties atm are liberal noobshits that give you what you want. If people wake up this election, and they are we might get some true conservatives in office… by the next presidential election we might get a true conservative.

Go Compare Reagan to Obama then call him conservative, yeah it’s kinda hard, that’s why you ALWAYS USE REAGAN.

And since both parties are liberal (and apparently, couldn't possibly be as smart as you, since they're "noobshits"), and you're "Pretty hard core conservative," who do you want for POTUS?

You get to elect the president, all by yourself. He/she takes office, tomorrow. Who shall it be?

Ron Paul.

A voting record to match what he talks about.

I'm also pro choice

Gay rights

Very much not racist

Eat better than you

In better shape than you

Ron Paul.

Not a bad choice. Seriously. Wouldn't be my choice, but certainly not a bad one. IMO some of his policies would result in massive poverty, both widespread and immediate. But again that's just IMO.

FYI I was disgusted by the way he was treated by the big-R machine in the primaries - Disgusted.

You asses just don't get it.

That's the problem...you don't listen...you just flap your gums.

No one's saying or suggesting someone needs help because of their race.

I said already the problem stems from INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM in the system and keep retorting back some nonsense about "help because of your race."

Cognitive dissonance. Straw man argument...whatever you wanna call it...you're not getting it because you refuse to accurately describe the problem.

Again...this is why you and your ilk are perceived as racist by everyone other than...you and your ilk.

BTW, I'd like to know whats the way I think racism exists vs the way you think racism exists.

You think the Government should be involved. I think if someone is racist wtf does it matter? All I have to do is turn on a TV or listen to music to hear racist stuff towards white people, I'd get mad but I realize quickly it's all a show... made up, fake and there to entertain.

Unless my safety/health is in danger due to someone being racist why should I even care?

Ron Paul.

Not a bad choice. Seriously. Wouldn't be my choice, but certainly not a bad one. IMO some of his policies would result in massive poverty, both widespread and immediate. But again that's just IMO.

FYI I was disgusted by the way he was treated by the big-R machine in the primaries - Disgusted.

Thank you, seems we have some common ground... to some degree haha.

Yes, he was put off as a crazy, or racist, because he was not a neocon and they needed "something."

I think Obama will lead to widespread and long tearm poverty. Why? Because he runs the country much like Bush and FDR. Both ran this country into the ground and so far nothing is getting better, well the rich are getting richer.

To elaborate. I understand the fear of GM and banks going under but it is very much a liberal idea that if that were to happen people would just stand around. I see it as sure, stuff will suck for a time but someone will come along, buy up the good stuff and run the company right. More importantly opportunity will be there for people that would have NEVER existed if the companies never failed.
The difference is Obama saved something that is dying… but it’s still dying, but now we are all paying for its death. It will come, things will fall apart. If Government could just prop it all up utopia would have been created thousands of years ago.

Last edited:

Ron Paul.

not to mention a foreign policy disaster

Now your argument is changed.

First it was all "racism doesn't exist the way you think it exists."

Never defining what either was, your thought of what I think it is or exists, nor how you think it is and/or exists.

Now its all "you think government should be involved."

What stuff on tv are you listening to and seeing that so racist to white people? Please list a few, site some examples to bolster your argument.

Interesting how your argument was originally "it doesn't exist, to it doesn't exist how you think it is" to now, "it doesn't matter how much racism exists, as long as it doesn't affect my safety."

What a piece of pond scum and dunce you are.

Do you even KNOW what the definition of racism/racist is?

You are wrong.

Racism won't end if you just "stop caring what race someone is." That's pablum. Poppycock. A myth.

Racism won't end until the institutionalized racism is driven out of the system AND people's hearts and minds are changed to NOT judge people based on race.

This is you and you're ilk's problem...you don't live in a real world. You live in a play-play, make believe fantasy.

Carry on.

Please cite an example of today's "institutionalized racism".

You are wrong.

Carry on.

This should get you started:

Institutional racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ron Paul.

not to mention a foreign policy disaster

I agree, many countries would hate to not be getting all that money/protection we dump on them... They might have to step it up for themselves and stop bitching about America.

What do you think his policy would do to hurt foreign policy? The part where he ends wars, ends puppet governments and gets troop out of countries and focus on trade and peace?

Expansion of the wars

Failed immigration

Bail outs

Replying to the rest requires a seperate post.

Demographic Disaster for the GOP Election 2008: UC Denver Political Science

republican-demographics2.jpg

Sure, the majority of Democrats are white, but look at those whites. You have gays and feminists and atheists and all he whites that aren't welcome in the Republican Party. Not a good example of "monolithic".

Your quote: you would rather some person you never met, don’t know their name or anything somehow represent you because of their job title. They could be a pedophile, or just some horrible person.
I don't even know what you are talking about. However, I do know the Republican leadership are "horrible" people. Pedophile? Foley?

Expansion of the wars - I may not agree, but I understand. We were attacked from Afghanistan NOT Iraq. Obama is bringing the troops home from Iraq. Afghanistan is a difficult issue. The Taliban has moved into Pakistan and they have a shitload of nuclear weapons. We will just have to see what the strategy there is.

Failed immigration - Bush is from Texas and McCain from Arizona and they did nothing for 8 years, 6 of those, Republicans controlled both houses, and they did NOTHING on immigration. NOTHING.

Obama on the other hand, this was back in May:

President Barack Obama will seek $500 million for security and send up to 1,200 National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexican border, an administration official said on Tuesday, after demands from both Republicans and Democrats for more federal resources along the frontier.

Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border | Reuters

Obama has done more with those two things than Republicans have adding up everything and putting it all together.

Bail outs
- And now, there are car companies employing tens of thousands of people who would not only be out of work, but wouldn't be getting even unemployment. Republicans would see them on the street. Try to deny that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stimulus doing nothing but “padding” the fall while adding to the cost of trying to get out of that hole. - Poor you. You've drank the Kool-aid.

ALL THE SAME THINGS BUSH DID AND FAILED AT. - The same things? No. But at least you admit the failure of Bush. Only, it was "Bush and the Republicans". Never forget that.

You are wrong.

Carry on.

This should get you started:

Institutional racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know what institutional racism is. I asked you for a current example. The only real example at wiki was education. The example itself acknowledged that it was actually more to do with a discrepancy in income, not necessarily race. In other words there exists no racial bias; the example then is left wanting.

Poverty then becomes the issue, not racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back