GOP Candidate for Senate needs permission from parole officer to campaign.

Don Blankenship who was convicted in the deaths of 29 miners in West Virginia needs permission from his parole officer to campaign.

Convicted W. Va. mining CEO claims government corruption

I don't know what to say. I can't really go any further. He could actually win.

It's bad enough that Republicans vote for someone who takes away their healthcare, but to vote from someone who served prison time for his role in the deaths of 29 of their neighbors leaves me speechless.

Hopefully this puts to bed the notion that the Democratic Party is just like the GOP.
nope they are the same....
Ex-Con Ex-Congressman Michael Grimm to Run for Office Once Again
Meet the Ex-Con Running for Governor of Connecticut
Ex-governor, ex-con Edwards makes colorful, controversial comeback bid in Louisiana
They aren't the same. If you have no chance of winning, what does it matter if you run or not.

Now what's really, really fuking funny is that the "ex-con from Connecticut, Joe Ganim, used to be a business partner with, you'll never guess. That's right. Donald J. Trump.

You really should read your links before you post them. It might save you from this type of embarrassment.
You gotta admit, it's funny that someone complains that Trump is being mistreated and then they post a link with a crooked Democrats then, we find out that the crooked Democrats was a partner of Trumps.

Trump's partners are criminals, but he's not.

Next, they'll be saying the lawsuits about Trump not paying workers are all lies.

Don Blankenship who was convicted in the deaths of 29 miners in West Virginia needs permission from his parole officer to campaign.

It's bad enough that Republicans vote for someone who takes away their healthcare, but to vote from someone who served prison time for his role in the deaths of 29 of their neighbors leaves me speechless.

Hopefully this puts to bed the notion that the Democratic Party is just like the GOP.
nope they are the same....
Ex-Con Ex-Congressman Michael Grimm to Run for Office Once Again
Meet the Ex-Con Running for Governor of Connecticut
Ex-governor, ex-con Edwards makes colorful, controversial comeback bid in Louisiana
They aren't the same. If you have no chance of winning, what does it matter if you run or not.

Now what's really, really fuking funny is that the "ex-con from Connecticut, Joe Ganim, used to be a business partner with, you'll never guess. That's right. Donald J. Trump.

You really should read your links before you post them. It might save you from this type of embarrassment.
You gotta admit, it's funny that someone complains that Trump is being mistreated and then they post a link with a crooked Democrats then, we find out that the crooked Democrats was a partner of Trumps.

Trump's partners are criminals, but he's not.

Next, they'll be saying the lawsuits about Trump not paying workers are all lies.
talking to yourself now?....

Roy Moore, Lying Trump, Batshit Palin, Joe The Criminal Arpaio, Don Blankenship.

One can't help but notice these ARE the deplorables. Hideous human beings, accused pedophiles, congenital liars, convicted criminals. This is conservatism.
It is up to you and your friends to take up weapons and enforce your government on everyone else you have lied about.

Roy Moore, Lying Trump, Batshit Palin, Joe The Criminal Arpaio, Don Blankenship.

One can't help but notice these ARE the deplorables. Hideous human beings, accused pedophiles, congenital liars, convicted criminals. This is conservatism.
It is up to you and your friends to take up weapons and enforce your government on everyone else you have lied about.

You just woke up and are disoriented about where you are.

Forum List

Back