GOP Candidate for Senate needs permission from parole officer to campaign.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Don Blankenship who was convicted in the deaths of 29 miners in West Virginia needs permission from his parole officer to campaign.

Convicted W. Va. mining CEO claims government corruption

I don't know what to say. I can't really go any further. He could actually win.

It's bad enough that Republicans vote for someone who takes away their healthcare, but to vote from someone who served prison time for his role in the deaths of 29 of their neighbors leaves me speechless.

Hopefully this puts to bed the notion that the Democratic Party is just like the GOP.

Wow..................he's gotta ask permission from a parole officer to campaign?

Amazing to see how low the Republican party has sunk.

Does this mean you aren't backing Chelsea Manning?

Don Blankenship who was convicted in the deaths of 29 miners in West Virginia needs permission from his parole officer to campaign.

It's bad enough that Republicans vote for someone who takes away their healthcare, but to vote from someone who served prison time for his role in the deaths of 29 of their neighbors leaves me speechless.

Hopefully this puts to bed the notion that the Democratic Party is just like the GOP.

Roy Moore, Lying Trump, Batshit Palin, Joe The Criminal Arpaio, Don Blankenship.

One can't help but notice these ARE the deplorables. Hideous human beings, accused pedophiles, congenital liars, convicted criminals. This is conservatism.

If he's from Texas, that explains alot. Texans are good people, even the bad ones are better than most.

Roy Moore, Lying Trump, Batshit Palin, Joe The Criminal Arpaio, Don Blankenship.

One can't help but notice these ARE the deplorables. Hideous human beings, accused pedophiles, congenital liars, convicted criminals. This is conservatism.

Don't forget Marion Berry.

nope they are the same....
Ex-Con Ex-Congressman Michael Grimm to Run for Office Once Again
Meet the Ex-Con Running for Governor of Connecticut
Ex-governor, ex-con Edwards makes colorful, controversial comeback bid in Louisiana

Is that the same inmate who almost beat your moonbat messiah in the W.Va primary?

Texas inmate wins 41% of the vote against Obama in WV primary

No. He's the one whose skirting of coal mine safety regulations led to the deaths of 19 West Virginians, and landed him a year in prison. And he's running against a conservative Democrat, and previously one of the most popular governors in America. No matter who wins the nomination it's likely that Manchin will hold onto his seat. :dunno:

GOP Candidate for Senate needs permission from parole officer to campaign.

Trump will have the same problem in 2020

Ex-governor, ex-con Edwards makes colorful, controversial comeback bid in Louisiana
They aren't the same. If you have no chance of winning, what does it matter if you run or not.

Now what's really, really fuking funny is that the "ex-con from Connecticut, Joe Ganim, used to be a business partner with, you'll never guess. That's right. Donald J. Trump.

You really should read your links before you post them. It might save you from this type of embarrassment.

Is that the same inmate who almost beat your moonbat messiah in the W.Va primary?

No. He's the one whose skirting of coal mine safety regulations led to the deaths of 19 West Virginians, and landed him a year in prison. And he's running against a conservative Democrat, and previously one of the most popular governors in America. No matter who wins the nomination it's likely that Manchin will hold onto his seat. :dunno:
But I bet it will be close.

Manchin is probably one of the few democrooks who should keep a seat.

The ones I'd really like to see out of office will probably stay because their districts are soviet enclaves anyway.

It's funny to see Deanturd post about it though, as if republicrats have some monopoly on scumbag political whores after democrooks built a statue of a mayor who went to prison for smoking crack with a whore.

I suppose that isn't as bad as doing shit that led to the deaths of miners, but supporting a drug trade that leads to the deaths of thousands of people every year should not inspire people to build a statue of you either.

Manchin is probably one of the few democrooks who should keep a seat.

The ones I'd really like to see out of office will probably stay because their districts are soviet enclaves anyway.

It's funny to see Deanturd post about it though, as if republicrats have some monopoly on scumbag political whores after democrooks built a statue of a mayor who went to prison for smoking crack with a whore.

I suppose that isn't as bad as doing shit that led to the deaths of miners, but supporting a drug trade that leads to the deaths of thousands of people every year should not inspire people to build a statue of you either.

I'm a native West Virginian, and lived there for half my life. Don Blankenship isn't exactly loved in the area. He's seen as your stereotypical "coal baron". I won't lie. The coal workers I know make a very good living compared to some, but with the probability of death hanging over their heads every day. Blankenship made it worse.

Manchin was once rated the most popular governor in the country, with an approval rating of something like 74%. It's highly unlikely that he will give up his seat until he's prepared to.

They aren't the same. If you have no chance of winning, what does it matter if you run or not.

Now what's really, really fuking funny is that the "ex-con from Connecticut, Joe Ganim, used to be a business partner with, you'll never guess. That's right. Donald J. Trump.

You really should read your links before you post them. It might save you from this type of embarrassment.
seems like you are making an excuse for your fellow democrat.... in spite of what you are told to think,there plenty of crooks in your fucking little party....maybe you should consider that before you embarrass yourself with your usual bullshit...

The guy is a piece of shit IMO. He is also running against a State Rep and the states Attorney General sooo doubtful he wins the nomination if he does there goes that senate seat.

Forum List

Back