GOP Candidate Calls Holocaust 'Blackest Lie In History'

And Repugs want to constantly talk shit about Dems being the racist party when they allow fucktards like this within their ranks.

Oh, get real. You cant hold the entire nation of Republicans responsible for what one loon does in a small STATE congressional district race. Hell the guy hasnt even gotten elected and you are damning the GOP for it! lol

My bet is the 3rd Illinois state congressional district is held by a Democrat who has no chance of being beat, so no serious Republican will bother to run.

And thus we get little shit-for-brains running for it not to win but to get their name in the papers or something. And the libs in the press wont hesitate to give him exactly what he wants because in their heart of hearts, the libs think this guy is just a typical Republican who left the closet.

No.... but it's OK for your side to assign the label "piss bomb thrower" to anyone who is a liberal... it's OK for your side to make assumptions that we are just like the "man who wants to live like a baby and collect Social Security", or "Obama's going to pay my Gas bill", or..... *insert bullshit rhetoric here*.

So don't sit there and say "the libs think this guy is a typical Republican".... because your side posts extreme examples and assigns them in a blanket fashion all the damned time.

But I know.... it's the "truth" when your side does it..... it's a lie when it's done to you...

David Duke, former Grand wizard of KKK. Republican since 1989, Democratic until December, 1988...which would be the period when he was the GRAND WIZARD...and when he ran for president as a democrat.

Ever hear of Robert Byrd? Give ya a clue. Former KKK wizard and democrat...who seat in congress until his death as a democrat!

GROW UP DRONES!
David Duke hasn't changed his beliefs. As many who went from conservative Democrat to conservative republican, he simply changed party affiliation.

Absolutely, and also since when has either party had the ability either legally or mechanically (i.e. to seek out and remove names of people from their rolls) to keep people from being members? How many "Arthur Jones" exist in the state of Illinois let alone the country? Who expects the party to go through their roles and identify these assholes and then strike their names from the party roles?

The proof is in whether or not the electorate votes for them.

Immie

David Duke, former Grand wizard of KKK. Republican since 1989, Democratic until December, 1988...which would be the period when he was the GRAND WIZARD...and when he ran for president as a democrat.

Ever hear of Robert Byrd? Give ya a clue. Former KKK wizard and democrat...who seat in congress until his death as a democrat!

GROW UP DRONES!
David Duke hasn't changed his beliefs. As many who went from conservative Democrat to conservative republican, he simply changed party affiliation.

Absolutely, and also since when has either party had the ability either legally or mechanically (i.e. to seek out and remove names of people from their rolls) to keep people from being members? How many "Arthur Jones" exist in the state of Illinois let alone the country? Who expects the party to go through their roles and identify these assholes and then strike their names from the party roles?

Immie
Exactly so to both and THAT was the point. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Some wild eyed, partisan jackwagon like Lakhota coming on here posting this crap as though it's proof that the GOP is racist is just ASININE!

Outing nut balls is fine and a service to the voters in the districts they run in, but using individual insanity as an indictment of the 58% of the population of this country who identify themselves as conservatives and 45% who are registered republicans is just STUPID!

Did you guys know that there were nearly 70 candidates registered as a presidential candidate from the republican party? Included in those is Jimmy McMillan...FORMALLY of the Rent Is Too Damn High party.

Check him out. Jimmy McMillan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do ya think the GOP sought out a guy that tied himself to a tree covered with gasoline or climbed the Brooklyn bridge and refused to come down to join their party?

If you do...I'LL SELL YA THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE! ;~)

Again, grow up drones. Cause I will PROMISE you that you do NOT want this to be the same standard that the democrat party is held to!

Immie
Exactly so to both and THAT was the point. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Some wild eyed, partisan jackwagon like Lakhota coming on here posting this crap as though it's proof that the GOP is racist is just ASININE!

Outing nut balls is fine and a service to the voters in the districts they run in, but using individual insanity as an indictment of the 58% of the population of this country who identify themselves as conservatives and 45% who are registered republicans is just STUPID!

Did you guys know that there were nearly 70 candidates registered as a presidential candidate from the republican party? Included in those is Jimmy McMillan...FORMALLY of the Rent Is Too Damn High party.

Check him out. Jimmy McMillan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do ya think the GOP sought out a guy that tied himself to a tree covered with gasoline or climbed the Brooklyn bridge and refused to come down to join their party?

If you do...I'LL SELL YA THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE! ;~)

Again, grow up drones. Cause I will PROMISE you that you do NOT want this to be the same standard that the democrat party is held to!

You have to realize that is Lakhota's style. Very little input besides left wing hack site links. Almost no commentary on the links themselves sprinkled with an occassional crack about those evil Republicans/conservatives.

Immie

You have to realize that is Lakhota's style. Very little input besides left wing hack site links. Almost no commentary on the links themselves sprinkled with an occassional crack about those evil Republicans/conservatives.

Immie
LOL...yeah. I guess that's the way it works with a Center for American Progress/Soros paid TROLL. They get their daily marching orders and off they go to their allotted group of public forums to do their mischief.

Guess I need to just stop clicking into some of these threads when I see the name of some of these folks. Probably do my health some good. LOL

Immie
LOL...yeah. I guess that's the way it works with a Center for American Progress/Soros paid TROLL. They get their daily marching orders and off they go to their allotted group of public forums to do their mischief.

Guess I need to just stop clicking into some of these threads when I see the name of some of these folks. Probably do my health some good. LOL

I undertook that policy a long time ago.

Some posters who I almost never enter a thread started by them: rdean, Chris, luddly_nedddite you already know it is going to be full of half truths and lies, why bother?

Immie

Forum List

Back