GOP cagey about voting in 2012

When you can produce solid evidence that the DEMS put a man into the White House via the fraud perpetraited by a relative in governorship or via voting computers by a party loyalists who vowed to do whatever it takes to win, give me a call.
Oh, Gaea's achin' pancreas. You're STILL butthurt about an 11-year old election? :cuckoo:

The DEMS tried to steal that election. SCOTUS told Florida they had to follow their own election laws. Retard.
I never stated that all voter fraud was caught....I just provided FACTS that what is going on is NOT the rampant, game changing onslaught that your GOP tin gods are feeding you to parrot....and as YOUR examples show, the system is working to capture and prevent this (maybe to make up for 2000 and 2004)! Carry on.
Gore lost. Get over it, you sissy bedwetter.

With NO ID requirements how does one FIND, much less prosecute people that vote multiple times? Sheep and amazingly stupid sheep.

Thank God you're retired. Who said there were "no ID requirements"? Do you know how voter registration even works for your state, let alone any other state? Seems you were projecting your last sentence.

Yet you claim requiring ID is discriminatory NOW? One must prove who they are to register, or are you claiming that keeps blacks from voting too?

Actually, the article I posted DETAILS EXACTLY HOW THE GOP PROPOSALS ARE NOT ONLY INTERFERRING WITH THE STANDARD PRACTICES OF EACH STATE REGARDING VOTER REGISTRATION, BUT ARE SEEKING TO INSTITUTE NEW LAWS THAT WOULD MAKE IT MUCH MORE DIFFICULT AND EXPENSIVE FOR MANY TO REGISTER IN TIME FOR THE NEXT ELECTION.

Neither I or the article posted asserted the stupidity you are putting forth.

The problem is dead people vote, people with friends not voting vote for them, etc etc etc.

And how many actually had those votes counted in the last 10 years? 20 years? 30 years?

C'mon "Sarge", stop being the good little soldier just parroting the party line....Give me some "proof" or STFU!

When you can produce solid evidence that the DEMS put a man into the White House via the fraud perpetraited by a relative in governorship or via voting computers by a party loyalists who vowed to do whatever it takes to win, give me a call.
Oh, Gaea's achin' pancreas. You're STILL butthurt about an 11-year old election? :cuckoo:

Just as I thought....Davey boy is gutless little hypocrit, because he has NO problem with TENS OF THOUSANDS of voters disenfranchised to the GOP favor, but sqauwks like a dumb little parrot about a voter fraud on-slaught that just isn't happening according to ALL THE FACTS.

The DEMS tried to steal that election. SCOTUS told Florida they had to follow their own election laws. Retard.

Ahhh, neocon revisionism. And you need to stop projecting your mental capacity, Davey Boy. Here, learn something: When SCOTUS picked The Prez - Steven Rockford - Open Salon

I never stated that all voter fraud was caught....I just provided FACTS that what is going on is NOT the rampant, game changing onslaught that your GOP tin gods are feeding you to parrot....and as YOUR examples show, the system is working to capture and prevent this (maybe to make up for 2000 and 2004)! Carry on.

I see a simple review of the FACTS and some applied logic reduces Davey boy to a pissy little neocon parrot squawking his willful ignorance loudly. Bottom line: Davey boy is FINE with voter disenfranchisement of TENS OF THOUSANDS IN 2000 AND 2004 so long as HIS candidate/party wins. But as the GOP seeks to impede Dem voters by implementing new laws that make it difficult and expensive for many to vote..and uses EXAGGERATED AND DISTORTED information to justify such, Davey boy lines up like a good little toadie and throws logic and common sense out the window.

Keep squawking, my hypocritical Davey boy! See ya tomorrow.

According to a 2005 study by UW Milwaukee Driver License Status of Voting Age Population those without state-issued photo ID who would need to obtain one to vote include:

■23% of elderly Wisconsinites over the age of 65
■17% of white men and women
■55% of African American males and 49% of African American women
■46% of Hispanic men and 59% of Hispanic women
■78% of African American males age 18-24 and 66% of African American women age 18-24

Wisconsin Gov. Walker acts to suppress vote | The Stand

Just as I thought....Davey boy is gutless little hypocrit, because he has NO problem with TENS OF THOUSANDS of voters disenfranchised to the GOP favor, but sqauwks like a dumb little parrot about a voter fraud on-slaught that just isn't happening according to ALL THE FACTS.

Ahhh, neocon revisionism. And you need to stop projecting your mental capacity, Davey Boy. Here, learn something: When SCOTUS picked The Prez - Steven Rockford - Open Salon

I see a simple review of the FACTS and some applied logic reduces Davey boy to a pissy little neocon parrot squawking his willful ignorance loudly. Bottom line: Davey boy is FINE with voter disenfranchisement of TENS OF THOUSANDS IN 2000 AND 2004 so long as HIS candidate/party wins. But as the GOP seeks to impede Dem voters by implementing new laws that make it difficult and expensive for many to vote..and uses EXAGGERATED AND DISTORTED information to justify such, Davey boy lines up like a good little toadie and throws logic and common sense out the window.

My goodness, you sure are an emotional little girl, aren't you?

In case you didn't know it, and it looks like you don't, Bush was fairly elected in accordance with the law. You being a little pussy, while heartbreaking for you, has nothing to do with that reality.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

In a paper published by New York University’s Brennan Center for Justice, Wendy R. Weiser and Lawrence Norden described the changes made to the voting laws since the 2008 election particularly bluntly. “Over the past century, our nation expanded the franchise and knocked down myriad barriers to full electoral participation,” they wrote. “In 2011, however, that momentum abruptly shifted.”

The changes take a few different forms. Thirty-four states have introduced — and seven have passed — strict laws requiring photo IDs. That may not seem like a big deal, but as Weiser and Norden note, “11% of American citizens do not possess a government-issued photo ID; that is over 21 million citizens” — and poor and black Americans are disproportionately represented in that total.

It’s not just photo ID laws, of course. Thirteen states have introduced bills to end same-day and election-day voter registration. Nine states have introduced laws restricting early voting, and four more have introduced proposals to restrict absentee voting.

Virginia’s ballot-access laws turn tables on GOP - The Washington Post

In case you didn't know it, and it looks like you don't, Bush was fairly elected in accordance with the law. You being a little pussy, while heartbreaking for you, has nothing to do with that reality.

See folks, when you bring forth the ALL THE FACTS, intellectually dishonest and cowardly neocon parrots like Davey boy just deteriorate into what you see here. The information I produce stands valid whether Davey Boy and his cohorts like it or not. Chris has posted a collection of excellent articles that further demonstrates the TRUE agenda of the GOP's faux hysteria over "voter fraud". As Davey boy has demonstrated, so long as it's not HIS vote that's screwed, he couldn't give a damn about other US citizens civil rights as guraranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Seems the blackshirts and armbands are next on the agenda for Davey boy and his ilk.

Last edited:
11 years and absolutely no evidence Bush stole the election. In fact EVERY recount proved he won. Even the ones conducted by Organizations with the stated intent to prove he did not win.

Under Federal law it is required that the States ensure that every one voting is legally able to do so. In fact it is Federal law that REQUIRES ID requirements for registration and periodic purges of Voter rolls in ALL states.

[][]See folks, when you bring forth the ALL THE FACTS, intellectually dishonest and cowardly neocon parrots like Davey boy just deteriorate into what you see here. The information I produce stands valid whether Davey Boy and his cohorts like it or not. Chris has posted a collection of excellent articles that further demonstrates the TRUE agenda of the GOP's faux hysteria over "voter fraud". As Davey boy has demonstrated, so long as it's not HIS vote that's screwed, he couldn't give a damn about other US citizens civil rights as guraranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
So you rebut a charge of emotionalism...by getting emotional.

Yeah, that'll show me! :lol:
Seems the blackshirts and armbands are next on the agenda for Davey boy and his ilk.[/][/I]
Not quite. That's more your side's speed.

doj_inquiry_says-460x307.jpg

Disrupting voter "rights" = reducing voter fraud.

Voting is a fundamental right, and one can’t reduce something that doesn’t exist.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility. A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

That the right rejects facts is expected and telling.

Voting is a fundamental right, and one can’t reduce something that doesn’t exist.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility. A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

So, you claim something doesn't exist -- and then provide information that shows it does exist.

I expect you thought you made a very intelligent point, too.

11 years and absolutely no evidence Bush stole the election. In fact EVERY recount proved he won. Even the ones conducted by Organizations with the stated intent to prove he did not win.

Wrong as usual, my grunt with Sargeant delusions:

Disenfranchisement. The final influence on the vote was from non-voters, or more precisely the persons who were not allowed to vote. This loss of the franchise disadvantaged Gore. The U.S. Civil Rights Commission concluded that 180,000 voters had been denied their right to vote. Of this number, 54 percent were African Americans, who would surely favor Gore overwhelmingly.
A considerable proportion of those denied the ballot were ex-felons, who had been scrubbed from the voting rolls by a vigorous, but often inaccurate, effort of Secretary of State Harris. Persons were excluded from the rolls on the basis of incomplete identification, and even when their alleged felonies were recorded as occurring in the future. At least 3,000 were ex-felons from other states, whose voting rights had been restored by their original states - an action constitutionally binding on Florida officials. Half of these disappearing voters were black men, again likely to vote for Gore.

Under Federal law it is required that the States ensure that every one voting is legally able to do so. In fact it is Federal law that REQUIRES ID requirements for registration and periodic purges of Voter rolls in ALL states.

No shit sherlock.....what's being disputed is the FACT that GOP governors are putting in NEW AND/OR ADDITIONAL LAWS that make it difficult and expensive for people to vote....even in areas where there has been NO problem of voter fraud or registration problems (beyond getting more people out to vote/register).

Now, here's the question I've asked for 11 years to jokers like YOU, "Sarge".....if it were YOUR vote that was screwed in 2000 or 2004, and Gore or Kerry had won, would YOU be so acquiesent? Given that you're wailing with the rest of them about this (bogus) voter fraud scare that Limbaugh and crew are stoking you with, I'm real interested in your answer.

[][]See folks, when you bring forth the ALL THE FACTS, intellectually dishonest and cowardly neocon parrots like Davey boy just deteriorate into what you see here. The information I produce stands valid whether Davey Boy and his cohorts like it or not. Chris has posted a collection of excellent articles that further demonstrates the TRUE agenda of the GOP's faux hysteria over "voter fraud". As Davey boy has demonstrated, so long as it's not HIS vote that's screwed, he couldn't give a damn about other US citizens civil rights as guraranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

YOU made a "charge" Davey boy? Hmmm, the chronology of the posts just shows YOU making a lot of claims and assertions that were proven WRONG when ALL THE FACTS were taken into account. Then, like a frustrated little boy, you just throw out these lame dodges instead of "man up" and just acknowledge your errors.

Seems the blackshirts and armbands are next on the agenda for Davey boy and his ilk.[/][/I]

And when all is said and done, Davey boy just keeps making my point by throwing up anything and everything (including this LONG settled nonsense about 2 idiots with NO affiliations to the Dem party that in the end were PROVEN not to have deterred anyone from voting) instead of just acknowledging his toadying with regards to the faux "voter fraud" hysteria the GOP is using to try and stymie the DEM voter across the USA.

Carry on as predicted, Davey boy.:lol:

YOU made a "charge" Davey boy? Hmmm, the chronology of the posts just shows YOU making a lot of claims and assertions that were proven WRONG when ALL THE FACTS were taken into account. Then, like a frustrated little boy, you just throw out these lame dodges instead of "man up" and just acknowledge your errors.

And when all is said and done, Davey boy just keeps making my point by throwing up anything and everything (including this LONG settled nonsense about 2 idiots with NO affiliations to the Dem party that in the end were PROVEN not to have deterred anyone from voting) instead of just acknowledging his toadying with regards to the faux "voter fraud" hysteria the GOP is using to try and stymie the DEM voter across the USA.

Maybe you should stamp your feet and pout some more, little girl. But it doesn't look like reality is swayed by your little tantrum.

Unfortunately for you, that -- and colored text -- is all you have. :lol:

Maybe you should stamp your feet and pout some more, little girl. But it doesn't look like reality is swayed by your little tantrum.

See folks, the best Davey boy has to offer is attacking my choice of font....how lame is that?

As the chronology of the posts shows, these willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest neocons will do anything BUT deal with ALL the FACTS, as it derails the "voter fraud" hoax perpetuated by the Teabagger driven GOP across the land.

Like I said, Davey boy and his ilk would be most comfortable working for Putin. I leave them to repeat their lies, false accusations and myopic rhetoric.

See folks, the best Davey boy has to offer is attacking my choice of font....how lame is that?

As the chronology of the posts shows, these willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest neocons will do anything BUT deal with ALL the FACTS, as it derails the "voter fraud" hoax perpetuated by the Teabagger driven GOP across the land.
There you go again, getting all emotional.
Like I said, Davey boy and his ilk would be most comfortable working for Putin. I leave them to repeat their lies, false accusations and myopic rhetoric.
Putin? Sheer projection on your part. You progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958.

Now you will once again pretend you're smarter than me, based on no apparent evidence.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice:

I'm laughing AT you. :lol:

So, you claim something doesn't exist -- and then provide information that shows it does exist.

His post illustrates that the idea that voter fraud is some kind of a pressing issue that needs to be addressed is total BS.

Naturally, you being you, you took the low road while completely ignoring the actual substance of his post because well, that's what you do when you have no real rebuttal.

His post illustrates that the idea that voter fraud is some kind of a pressing issue that needs to be addressed is total BS.

Naturally, you being you, you took the low road while completely ignoring the actual substance of his post because well, that's what you do when you have no real rebuttal.
If it comforts you to feel that way. But don't you DARE admit Jones made a mistake.

Forum List

Back