GOP Brand is so bad around Seattle

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
that someone from the Wash State GOP party said that if Abe Lincoln were restored to today - he wouldnt get elected gov in Wash st.

How true..................

Last edited:
that someone from the Wash State GOP party said that if Abe Lincoln were restored to today - he wouldnt get elected gov in Wash st.

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to Election Night.

His projected wins in

ME, NH, VT, CT, RI, MA, NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD, OH, MI, IL and WI will put the President at 176. He gets Hawaii, no problem so that is 180. MN is his too so that is 190. Then when you add in CA, WA, and OR, toss in another 74 votes. He's at 264. All it takes is one more state and he's got it. Likely VA but we'll see.

Anyway, after the polls close in the Central time zone, there will be a lull until they close out west. That 2 hours will be tantilizing here one way or the other.

Someone is outing Seattle as being San Francisco North.

yaeh i think seattle and the whole state of oregon.

Huge difference in Washington and Oregon as far as politics. The west side of the mountains are a bunch of liberal hypocrites.

On the east side of the mountains...normal Americans.

Most of the population is concentrated on the west side, though. And they are a giant vortex of government handout suckage. A rancher on the east side can hold a dollar up in the air and let it go and it flies at the speed of sound to the west and lands into the hands of a shiftless Occupier.

Our State is full of kool-aid drinkers.

But the difference with this State...The voters while electing dems to office often bitch slap the low life with citizens initiatives....

Thanks Tim.......................

Huge difference in Washington and Oregon as far as politics. The west side of the mountains are a bunch of liberal hypocrites.

Most of the population is concentrated on the west side, though. And they are a giant vortex of government handout suckage. A rancher on the east side can hold a dollar up in the air and let it go and it flies at the speed of sound to the west and lands into the hands of a shiftless Occupier.

Of course the west side pays a large portion of the taxes in the state. Let's not forget that. Someone on the west side holds up five dollars and most of it might go to the west side, but some of it is coming here.

Seattle used to have good beers like Olympia and Rainiers - just vanished..............

Someone is outing Seattle as being San Francisco North.

thank you i wont generalize than, i dont live there so my fault on that. At least i know better now.

Forum List

Back