GOP Blocks Pay Equity: Sen. Mikulski Calls On Women To Start New American Revolution

By Annie-Rose Strasser

Immediately after the Paycheck Fairness Act failed to get enough votes to avoid a filibuster in the Senate today, Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD), clearly fed up, gave a rousing speech aimed at women across the country who are equally angry at being under-paid and treated as unequal citizens.

I say to the women out there in America, let’s keep this fight going. Put on your lipstick, square your shoulders, suit up, and let’s fight for a new American revolution where women are paid equal pay for equal work, and let’s end wage discrimination in this century once and for all.​

More: After GOP Blocks Pay Equity, Sen. Barbara Mikulski Calls On Women To Start A 'New American Revolution' | ThinkProgress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kMROA14ZHA&feature=player_embedded]Mikulski Rallies The Female Troops - YouTube[/ame]

When the white house pays it's female employees as much as it's male employees, we will pay attention, until then clean up your own fucken backyard first.
Report: Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men

Have you ever seen a Party divide the American people like the Democrat party has become?

So it's give us our way or we call for a Revolution?

This party has become SICK and twisted.

Communism will not rest.

Yet another semi lucid post. Communism is dying, worldwide, thank Richard Nixon, and the superiority of the US economic system, you will need to find out what is first, though.

Slow reader I see; fairness goes both ways.

And so do you probably.
Go ahead and explain to us what they have to do with each other.

As I wrote, IT BROUGHT TO MIND the issue. Sorry I do not have flash cards for the clowns, cute costume, but you need a new one.

Oh, OK. So it had nothing whatsoever to do with the issue.
Seeing Babs Mikulski brought the memory of some really cheap tequila and a 2-bit whore to my mind.

Have you ever seen a Party divide the American people like the Democrat party has become?

So it's give us our way or we call for a Revolution?

This party has become SICK and twisted.

Communism will not rest.

Yet another semi lucid post. Communism is dying, worldwide, thank Richard Nixon, and the superiority of the US economic system, you will need to find out what is first, though.

Occupy, for instance, is a Communist movement fully embraced and supported by the Leftists who now control the Democrat party.

Just in case you guys dont know, walker survived the recall. I mean, I know you will try to distract as much as possible, but I wont allow it.
Walker survives recall, Fox News projects | Fox News

Yes he was not rejected midterm, the vast majority of Governors never face a mid term recall vote. He is the new "leader" of the Republican party, Buttpimple looks like he is using again.

I sthis your new spin: that it wasn't really a serious election so not so significant? If so, FAIL.

Forum List

Back