GOP blocks Obama's bid to end oil subsidies

Low rent isn't the gubmint paying the companies to drill, which is a subsidy.

I could post all the links which properly define the word, but dishonest moonbat hacks like you don't give a flying fuck.

I see so according to you the government giving oil companies free land isn't a subsidy. Perhaps you are illiterate and do not know what subsidy means

Low rent isn't the gubmint paying the companies to drill, which is a subsidy.

I could post all the links which properly define the word, but dishonest moonbat hacks like you don't give a flying fuck.

I see so according to you the government giving oil companies free land isn't a subsidy. Perhaps you are illiterate and do not know what subsidy means

Obviously you don't understand a drilling lease.

All targeted and special tax breaks for all corporations in all industries should be repealed and everyone should be taxed at exactly the same rate, flat across the board. Enough of this picking winners and losers.

All targeted and special tax breaks for all corporations in all industries should be repealed and everyone should be taxed at exactly the same rate, flat across the board. Enough of this picking winners and losers.

What is the point of power if you don't reward some and punish others?

The Founders understood the drug of power and designed the government to be limited for this very reason.

Well under your flat rate 50% of the population would be losers given that thats how many people would be in poverty

Forum List

Back