GOP blocks Obama on security

No one has yet to show specifically how the GOP is blocking this President on Security. The Democrats had a Super Majority for God's sake and they're still trying to blame Republicans? The Republicans haven't had the votes to block anything this President & Democrats wanted to do. This is just fact. In fact the Democrats still hold a huge majority in both the House and Senate. The Dems just seem desperate at this point. They have failed miserably and now they're trying to make the GOP the scapegoats. I guess we'll see if the American Voter buys that stuff in coming Elections.

Excerpt:
It's astonishing how many Republicans, and even some Democrats, have decided that controversial Bush-Cheney detention and interrogation policies didn't go far enough. Although would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid was read his Miranda rights in 2001, the Obama team is being trashed for doing the same with would-be underpants bomber -- who is now providing useful information to interrogators. The Bush bastards tried Reid, as well as Zacarias Moussaoui, in federal criminal court, and convicted both; Obama's plan to try 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Muhammed in New York is being attacked by most Republicans as well as some New York Dems, who should know better. Has anyone else noticed that the once-fierce GOP lately seems like a bunch of bed-wetters, afraid to let our Democratic institutions work to keep us safe? We've tried hundreds of terrorists in criminal court and convicted them, and they sit in supermax American prisons. Not one has gotten out to terrorize again. But now Republicans are claiming that the policies pursued by Bush and Cheney regarding criminal trials for terrorists aren't enough. We have to be kept even safer! But if we agree to be terrorized by the thought of using our institutions to protect us from terror, well, haven't the terrorists won? I'm confused. Link

the Democrats are only doing what Bush and Cheney did.

You dumb ass.....Reid and Moussaui were arrested on American soil. They are entitled to protections under our Constitution as such. So is the panty bomber. As much as I disagree with this...it's the law here in America. Now KSM and those other fucks we waterboarded the living dogshit out of..:lol:...they should be tried in a military court, found guilty and then executed by firing squad.

GOP Apology: GFY

The White House demanded an apology Thursday from a top US senator who charged its disclosure that the Christmas bomb plot suspect was cooperating with interrogators may have helped violent extremists...Republican Kit Bond scoffed at the demand..

Lets see we tell the people who trained this kid that he is talking to us, what does this accomplish?

1. They go into deeper hiding.
2. They start using smarter people.
3. They now have new targets to use to instill fear into more people, because they can go after his family members for helping us.

Real fucking smart.

Why are you surprised? The neoCONS are praying and wishing and hoping for a few more 9-11s so they can say it is PRESIDENT Obama's fault.... would in fact destroy the whole country to satisfy their temper tantrums, if they could!

That is a such disgusting thing to say about people, but so expected from the lefties who are losing it..:eusa_hand:

When the next attack happens, because there's no doubt it will, will you be surprized when the GOP, FOX blames Obama?

Last edited:
Yes i will blame this Administration for any future Terrorist Attacks. Just as all on the Left blamed the last Administration for everything that went wrong the previous eight years. You on the Left can't have it both ways. You blamed the previous Administration for everything and now you're spinning that this Administration shouldn't get blamed for anything that goes wrong on their watch? That seems pretty ludicrous and hypocritical to me. I believe the current Homeland Security Director and Attorney General should resign or be removed immediately. They are both incredibly incompetent and i do fear for my country as long as they are still in their positions. The current CIA Director should probably go too. Can't have it both ways. If everything was all the last Administration's fault then everything is all this Administration's fault as well.

Why are you surprised? The neoCONS are praying and wishing and hoping for a few more 9-11s so they can say it is PRESIDENT Obama's fault.... would in fact destroy the whole country to satisfy their temper tantrums, if they could!

That is a such disgusting thing to say about people, but so expected from the lefties who are losing it..:eusa_hand:

When the next attack happens, because there's no doubt it will, will you be surprized when the GOP, FOX blames Obama?

Some will, just as some blame Bush and some blame Clinton for the attacks on 911.

If we have another attack and a policy has been changed that permits that attack to happen then yes there is someone to blame. If there is another attack that could not be stopped then once again I would blame no American. And no President. As I haven't blamed them for the 9-11-01 attacks.

Yes i will blame this Administration for any future Terrorist Attacks. Just as all on the Left blamed the last Administration for everything that went wrong the previous eight years. You on the Left can't have it both ways. You blamed the previous Administration for everything and now you're spinning that this Administration shouldn't get blamed for anything that goes wrong on their watch? That seems pretty ludicrous and hypocritical to me. I believe the current Homeland Security Director and Attorney General should resign or be removed immediately. They are both incredibly incompetent and i do fear for my country as long as they are still in their positions. The current CIA Director should probably go too. Can't have it both ways. If everything was all the last Administration's fault then everything is all this Administration's fault as well.

Though these are some good points......

Forum List

Back