GOP blocks funding troops

Yep those republicans support the troops when it suits their political purposes.

hypoctitical bastiges.

There minions dont rely on facts and or morals when supporting them so it doesnt matter how they vote.

The ironic aspect is both sides use this "see they're hypocrites" tactic because of procedural moves or opposition to riders by the other side. The hysterical aspect is people actually buy into it. :cuckoo: :lol:

The ironic aspect is both sides use this "see they're hypocrites" tactic because of procedural moves or opposition to riders by the other side. The hysterical aspect is people actually buy into it. :cuckoo: :lol:

There's truth in what you say. Nevertheless, in this case Republican obstructionism will have a very real effect; Americans could die because of Republican ideological extremism. They don't seem to mind, though.

Last edited:

People do and think as they are told. It is the American way.

Not all dems are honest but I have yet to see a republican who can get elected that is honest since Ike.

There's truth in what you say. Nevertheless, in this case, Republican obstructionism will have a very real effect; Americans could die because of Republican ideological extremism. They don't seem to mind, though.

Wow! The same "scare tactic" argument the Pubs use against the Dems. Kewl, you learn fast don't ya.

Not all dems are honest but I have yet to see a republican who can get elected that is honest since Ike.

While I'm not a big fan of either party, same shit, different name, you must not be looking very hard.

There's truth in what you say. Nevertheless, in this case, Republican obstructionism will have a very real effect; Americans could die because of Republican ideological extremism. They don't seem to mind, though.

Wow! The same "scare tactic" argument the Pubs use against the Dems. Kewl, you learn fast don't ya.

Republicans make patriotism a part of their image. When they aren't patriotic, it's news.

Republicans make patriotism a part of their image. When they aren't patriotic, it's news.
Damn you're good, Those blue blinders work wonders for ya don't they. Projection and deflection, the stock in trade of political hacks. Sigh..........

Damn you're good, Those blue blinders work wonders for ya don't they. Projection and deflection, the stock in trade of political hacks. Sigh..........

I call 'em like they are.

Republicans are violating what they claim to be their first principles so they can serve their corporate masters.

While I'm not a big fan of either party, same shit, different name, you must not be looking very hard.

Then give up on this country and let those of us who still care take care of things

Forum List

Back