GOP blocks another partof jobs bill

Sure,more spending and more Debt. Brilliant idea. God help us.

He's the only one who can. It would be wise of us to repent of our sins and get our lives in order with Him so that we may seek His blessing in healing our nation:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Just saying:)

I wanted to give you another rep! But i can't yet!!!!!

I understand that you're a Christian and put a lot of faith in God to guide you and your country - and I respect that; but seriously, praying will not save the economy. We need good policies in place for economic growth. Voting against infrastructure because you refuse to raise taxes on a small minority of very wealthy people is not good policy.

I suggest that you reread what I actually wrote and am advocating and then get back to me when you have a more precise understanding of what I was suggesting. Because if you think that praying is all im advocating, then you didnt understand me at all.

I read what you wrote numerous times. It's fairly obvious what you meant. And it's not the first time I've seen you say such things. Like I said, I respect your religious beliefs, but prayer does not create jobs.

Prayer does create jobs. Put your faith in God. It really does help. Our nation desperately needs God at this point. I have faith so i know he will heal our nation. It will happen.

I suggest that you reread what I actually wrote and am advocating and then get back to me when you have a more precise understanding of what I was suggesting. Because if you think that praying is all im advocating, then you didnt understand me at all.

Yes, we know what you’re advocating; and it’s disturbing – the Framers forbade the conjoining of church and State with likes of you in mind.

Thank goodness.

As to the OP – what else really can be said; even if the House began tomorrow to conduct itself in a responsible manner – rather than the partisan idiocy we’ve thus far witnessed – it will be too late for millions of Americans. The GOP is utterly reprehensible.

I understand that you're a Christian and put a lot of faith in God to guide you and your country - and I respect that; but seriously, praying will not save the economy. We need good policies in place for economic growth. Voting against infrastructure because you refuse to raise taxes on a small minority of very wealthy people is not good policy.
Having Statist Democrats in the Congress, and Obama in the Whitehouse aren't helping at all. Getting RID of them would bolster the economy.

And PRAYER does help...whether YOU like it or not, bub.

Blah blah blah statist statist statist. Do you ever say anything else? And, no, prayer does not create jobs. It may make you feel better, but it does not create jobs. Try again.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Statist non thinking boob that you are.

He's the only one who can. It would be wise of us to repent of our sins and get our lives in order with Him so that we may seek His blessing in healing our nation:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

The reason the dems voted it down was because they want to be able to slap new rules on those company's and this bill would prevent them from doing it. Besides, if the first stimulus didn't work, why do people think this one will??? And yes, all this is is another stimulus, just worded different!

Yes, we know what you’re advocating; and it’s disturbing – the Framers forbade the conjoining of church and State with likes of you in mind.

Thank goodness.

As to the OP – what else really can be said; even if the House began tomorrow to conduct itself in a responsible manner – rather than the partisan idiocy we’ve thus far witnessed – it will be too late for millions of Americans. The GOP is utterly reprehensible.

Then you clearly have no clue what I am advocating because the establishment clause is irrelevant to what I just said.

The do-nothing GOP is going down in 2012. They are even voting against things that they typically support.

can you explain the 15 or so GOP job related bills PASSED in the House, now gathering dust on Reids desk?

Of course not, that would require an original thought, rather than simple recitation of democratic talking points.

The do-nothing GOP is going down in 2012. They are even voting against things that they typically support.

can you explain the 15 or so GOP job related bills PASSED in the House, now gathering dust on Reids desk?

Of course not, that would require an original thought, rather than simple recitation of democratic talking points.
Yep. And he, Obama and the whole Statist crew will falsely claim the Republicans haven't submitted anything. This is why I keep saying the the Republican Party had better become very vocal, and very fast.

Thank goodness.

Dumbass. Thier Model was one based upon Christianity. They didn't advocate any ONE religion but opened it up to practice for ALL. They allowed choice as Christianity dictates. As Liberty demands.

There is no such thing as 'Separation Of Church and State' that phrase came from a letter from Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists.

You Statist assholes have carried this shit too far.

Neither is class warfare. and besides which the wealthy don't have enough money to satisfy you leecher class types..

That is the point...get your head out of the sand much?
EVERYONE should be voting opposite of what they have - how do you think we got into this mess...by voting yes on everything!!!

McCain/Paul will not be against Building bridges since KY desperately needs some federal money for bridges.

Forum List

Back