GOP blames everything on Democrats taking control of both houses in 2007

Seriously, folks. Rdean is a dumbfuck.

Why don't you guys ban him/her then? Seriously. All rdean does is pick fights, talk pinko nonsense about conservatives, and pisses everybody off. I bet even most liberals who are inclined to agree with rdean's bottom line are annoyed with their one-note, antagonistic demeanor. It makes the board as a whole unpleasant to post on.

I'm normally not a fan of picking people out or people being banned just because I find them personally annoying, but it seems like rdean isn't so much polarizing as much as he/she is really obnoxious and tedious to discuss anything with.

I'm a conservative, and I'd rather hang out with a hundred people who disagree with me than have one friend who acts like rdean.

Where's the fun in that?

May not be a lot of fun, but there is peace. I think there's more misery in rdean and the people who constantly get into it with him/her than "fun", but your mileage may vary.

Why don't you guys ban him/her then? Seriously. All rdean does is pick fights, talk pinko nonsense about conservatives, and pisses everybody off. I bet even most liberals who are inclined to agree with rdean's bottom line are annoyed with their one-note, antagonistic demeanor. It makes the board as a whole unpleasant to post on.

I'm normally not a fan of picking people out or people being banned just because I find them personally annoying, but it seems like rdean isn't so much polarizing as much as he/she is really obnoxious and tedious to discuss anything with.

I'm a conservative, and I'd rather hang out with a hundred people who disagree with me than have one friend who acts like rdean.

pick fights? I just say the truth. I link to everything unless is in the news at the moment.

It's not my fault the Republican party is a mess.

It's the Republican leadership calling their unemployed base, "Whiners, bellyachers" and telling them to "sober up and go get a job". It's the Republican leadership referring to children who get school lunches as "Animals who will breed if you feed them". It's the Republican leadership who apologized to BP.

It's Republicans who want to change school textbooks and indoctrinate children with false history.

It's Republicans who are so stupid, they want to teach "magical creation" as an alternative to the "science of evolution".

It's Republicans who tricked the nation into invading Iraq.

It's Republicans who never question Bush leaving the cost of two wars out of his budgets.

It's Republicans who passed a 1.3 trillion dollar drug give a way to get seniors votes.

It's Republicans who passed an unpaid for 2.4 trillion dollar tax break for mostly rich people.

It's Republicans who replaced OSHA and EPA regulations with "voluntary compliance" early in Bush's first term.

It's Republicans who stood by and the watched the Iraqis reduce the Iraqi Christian population by 50%.

It's Republicans who don't do squat for the middle class. In fact, Republicans were more than willing for the middle class to be raped by insurance companies and pay for the gulf clean up. I can't think of a single thing the Republicans do for the middle class. Except, when Republicans give the super rich huge tax cuts, they throw a few measly scraps to the middle class hoping they won't complain.

There is nothing here untrue. Nothing that I haven't linked to.

And you want me banned? Fuck you. You moron. Instead of apologizing to BP, the Republican party should be apologizing to this country for they have done for the last 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

pick fights? I just say the truth. I link to everything unless is in the news at the moment.

It's not my fault the Republican party is a mess.

It's the Republican leadership calling their unemployed base, "Whiners, bellyachers" and telling them to "sober up and go get a job". It's the Republican leadership referring to children who get school lunches as "Animals who will breed if you feed them". It's the Republican leadership who apologized to BP.

It's Republicans who want to change school textbooks and indoctrinate children with false history.

It's Republicans who are so stupid, they want to teach "magical creation" as an alternative to the "science of evolution".

It's Republicans who tricked the nation into invading Iraq.

It's Republicans who never question Bush leaving the cost of two wars out of his budgets.

It's Republicans who passed a 1.3 trillion dollar drug give a way to get seniors votes.

It's Republicans who passed an unpaid for 2.4 trillion dollar tax break for mostly rich people.

It's Republicans who replaced OSHA and EPA regulations with "voluntary compliance" early in Bush's first term.

It's Republicans who stood by and the watched the Iraqis reduce the Iraqi Christian population by 50%.

It's Republicans who don't do squat for the middle class. In fact, Republicans were more than willing for the middle class to be raped by insurance companies and pay for the gulf clean up. I can't think of a single thing the Republicans do for the middle class. Except, when Republicans give the super rich huge tax cuts, they throw a few measly scraps to the middle class hoping they won't complain.

There is nothing here untrue. Nothing that I haven't linked to.

And you want me banned? Fuck you. You moron. Instead of apologizing to BP, the Republican party should be apologizing to this country for they have done for the last 10 years.

I wonder if I made the right wingers "cry". Oh ban him, he needs to be banned! Whaah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNrXJHwK8lc&feature=related]YouTube - Cry like a baby[/ame]

rdean has broken no rules. Banning people from this site is only used as a last resort. We generally do not ban people for their opinions. ~elvis.

Forum List

Back