GOP Bigotry and DEM cowardist

You dumb asses need to grow a brain.

Islam teaches that murder is acceptable. It teaches that only Islam is the acceptable religion. All others must be destroyed by any means possible. All people must be converted or killed.

Islam teaches that only Islamic Clerics are allowed to run the Government.

Now last I checked a religion is not allowed under the 1st Amendment if it advocates murder, advocates the over throw of the US Government and advocates the destruction of all other religions.

Political correctness needs to end. Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is dangerous and under our laws illegal.

Ohh and ALL Muslims believe in what I have told you Islam teaches. Some are willing to wait for birth rates to over run the world, but most are not. Almost all of them do as they are told by their clerics. Including things like STONING young couples to death for marrying with out the permission of their family. Or murdering their children because they dress in a manner not acceptable to the edicts of the insane.

As for bigotry, I notice most liberals that whine about bigotry to a murderous dangerous religion have no problem attacking Christian religions.

What little reading I have done leads me to conclude you are wrong, RetiredGySgt. I have asked you before to show some proof of your POV, and you have not done so.

What Does Islam Say about Terrorism? - The Religion of Islam

Islam Guide: What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?

http://www.religoustolerance.org

The mosque/community center is being put there for two reasons, anything else is purely tangential.

1. To create a propaganda film showing the new mosque at ground zero, the site of a glorious victory for the forces of Allah and his martyrs. (This will surely garner money and .... tourists!)

2. To create a visitor's center for Muslim tourists so they can visit the site of the glorious victory.

Now is not the time to treat this subject with cold, dispassionate objectivity. There are forces in this world that want the destruction of the United States. One of them uses the Muslim religion as a cloak to shade it's movements and intent. The "peace-loving" adherents to this religion have done a damned poor job of purging their religion of the violent ones. That should tell you something.

It is time to put the self-preservation of the United States above all other considerations with regard to efforts like this one. The 1st Amendment, like the rest of the Constitution, is not a suicide pact.

The Iman responsible for building the mosque has been in the Manhattan area for thirty years, Tech-Esq. You telling me some Taliban fighter, back in the 1980's, foresaw that there'd be a need to "erect a monument to a glorious victory for Allah and his martyrs" before the fall of the Soviet Union?

I always enjoy reading your posts, and usually we agree...but not this time. I'm not changing my mind unless I see some proof of what you are claiming here.

The mosque/community center is being put there for two reasons, anything else is purely tangential.

1. To create a propaganda film showing the new mosque at ground zero, the site of a glorious victory for the forces of Allah and his martyrs. (This will surely garner money and .... tourists!)

2. To create a visitor's center for Muslim tourists so they can visit the site of the glorious victory.

Now is not the time to treat this subject with cold, dispassionate objectivity. There are forces in this world that want the destruction of the United States. One of them uses the Muslim religion as a cloak to shade it's movements and intent. The "peace-loving" adherents to this religion have done a damned poor job of purging their religion of the violent ones. That should tell you something.

It is time to put the self-preservation of the United States above all other considerations with regard to efforts like this one. The 1st Amendment, like the rest of the Constitution, is not a suicide pact.

The Iman responsible for building the mosque has been in the Manhattan area for thirty years, Tech-Esq. You telling me some Taliban fighter, back in the 1980's, foresaw that there'd be a need to "erect a monument to a glorious victory for Allah and his martyrs" before the fall of the Soviet Union?

I always enjoy reading your posts, and usually we agree...but not this time. I'm not changing my mind unless I see some proof of what you are claiming here.

I think he's doin' a lil' Good Book studyin'.....regarding his murderous-cult.

:rolleyes:

Here's what they do to their own:

Decision of a Fatwa committee on the case of a convert to Christianity: "Since he left Islam, he will be invited to express his regret. If he does not regret, he will be killed pertaining to rights and obligations of the Islamic law."

Criticism of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pact of Umar is a fundamental document in prescribing the condition of tolerated "People of the Book" (Jews and Christians) living within Muslim-controlled states.

Dhimmi are granted the right to practice their own religious rites in privacy. Manifesting their religion publicly or converting anyone to it was prohibited, as was keeping their children from becoming Muslim, or building houses of worship or repairing such as fell into ruins. Protection of their persons and property was part of the pact and the punishment for infringement was less severe than for a Muslim, though any violation of the terms of the pact by Dhimmi rendered them "liable to the penalties for contumacy and sedition."

Pact of Umar II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are describing the Taliban and Muslim extremists. Would you like for chrisitanity to be judged by the conduct of the Westboro Baptist Church? I'm sure Fred Phelps can quote the Bible all day long.

Last edited:
These are from Islamic leaders Madeline. Look again please.

In Madeline's case it is simply a waste of time to try to educate her. She does not read what you post, she twists what you post, she is blind deaf and stupid. Willfully so.

In her own thread the story she posted STATED that an Iman that was NOT a member of the Taliban AGREED that stoning people to death for unsanctioned sex was the PROPER response and she refused to acknowledge it. Instead she kept going on and on about the Taliban.

She was shown examples of American Muslims MURDERING family members because of ISLAMIC beliefs and she simply dismissed them.

In Madeline's case it is simply a waste of time to try to educate her. She does not read what you post, she twists what you post, she is blind deaf and stupid. Willfully so.

In her own thread the story she posted STATED that an Iman that was NOT a member of the Taliban AGREED that stoning people to death for unsanctioned sex was the PROPER response and she refused to acknowledge it. Instead she kept going on and on about the Taliban.

She was shown examples of American Muslims MURDERING family members because of ISLAMIC beliefs and she simply dismissed them.

All I can do is show the path. Madeline must choose to walk it herself.

I think he's doin' a lil' Good Book studyin'.....regarding his murderous-cult.

:rolleyes:

I'm a pagan. What good book would that be?

I am sorry you find me so lacking, RetiredGySgt. I try to be respectful to you, but that does not include substituting your opinion for my own.

I am still waiting for you to tell me how it is you know so much about Islam. I cannot evaluate the weight that should be given to your POVs unless you tell me. Did the Army train you? Did you study comparative religion? Have you considered converting?

I don't find blogs on the internet especially helpful on this subject. I also think it is unlikely a religion with 1.2 Billion adherents world wide can be so stringently and uniformly interpreted. Why are there Sikhs and Sunni Muslims? What is the disagreement that divides them? If all Muslims are taught to be murdering bastards, why aren't there more civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq fighting?

You make it seem as if no rational, peace loving person can belong to the Muslim faith. I think that's bullshit. I will change my mind if you can do more than pull out portions of the Koran you found on the internet.

I think that it is not so much the Imam himself that is at issue. The point that has been continuously brought up during this debate, and has never been responded to, is who is providing the funding for this center. What are their motivations? Is this Imam being used by overseas folks to accomplish, as someone who has been in Manhattan for 30 years, something those outsiders could not?

It seems to me these are legitimate questions. But, they have remained unanswered after months of asking them over and over. So yes, my statement is supposition, but not wild supposition. I base it on the lack of answers to simple, straight forward questions, because if the answer was innocent, it would be given.

-- Who is funding it?
-- Why so close to ground zero?
-- Why aren't the other 100 mosques in NYC good enough?
-- Why wouldn't one of them suffice to be this community center for peace and understanding?
-- Why does Hamas say the Center must be built and built there?

IMHO, it seems to me to be a greater leap of faith to believe that the Muslims have suddenly decided to spend a great deal of money on a Center for peace and understanding when they have no other, that I've seen, demonstrations of this anywhere else, than it is to believe as I have said above. They have hundreds of demonstrations of that including the first Great Mosque of Cordoba that this is named for.

So, maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to be. But, I don't think so.

I am sorry you find me so lacking, RetiredGySgt. I try to be respectful to you, but that does not include substituting your opinion for my own.

I am still waiting for you to tell me how it is you know so much about Islam. I cannot evaluate the weight that should be given to your POVs unless you tell me. Did the Army train you? Did you study comparative religion? Have you considered converting?

I don't find blogs on the internet especially helpful on this subject. I also think it is unlikely a religion with 1.2 Billion adherents world wide can be so stringently and uniformly interpreted. Why are there Sikhs and Sunni Muslims? What is the disagreement that divides them? If all Muslims are taught to be murdering bastards, why aren't there more civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq fighting?

You make it seem as if no rational, peace loving person can belong to the Muslim faith. I think that's bullshit. I will change my mind if you can do more than pull out portions of the Koran you found on the internet.

I think I know the asnwer. He obviously watches FOX, the source of all truth in the world...:lol:

I am sure they have covered details on Islam and the Koran...

You dumb asses need to grow a brain.

Islam teaches that murder is acceptable. It teaches that only Islam is the acceptable religion. All others must be destroyed by any means possible. All people must be converted or killed.

Islam teaches that only Islamic Clerics are allowed to run the Government.

Now last I checked a religion is not allowed under the 1st Amendment if it advocates murder, advocates the over throw of the US Government and advocates the destruction of all other religions.

Political correctness needs to end. Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is dangerous and under our laws illegal.

Ohh and ALL Muslims believe in what I have told you Islam teaches. Some are willing to wait for birth rates to over run the world, but most are not. Almost all of them do as they are told by their clerics. Including things like STONING young couples to death for marrying with out the permission of their family. Or murdering their children because they dress in a manner not acceptable to the edicts of the insane.

As for bigotry, I notice most liberals that whine about bigotry to a murderous dangerous religion have no problem attacking Christian religions.
You know the GOP talking points.

GOP Bigotry and DEM cowardist

Two-thirds of New Yorkers, over 60% of the country, and Harry Reid are Republicans?

images

Ummm.. you guys do know that as Christian or a Jew or a Budhist or a whatever, Islam considers you "a filthy infidel" and as such you are not allowed at Mecca or in a Mosque?

This is the religion you feel this need to convince of your tolerance?

Here is another one for everyone who thinks the Dems are the party of religious liberty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2GzuAw46Os&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Howard Dean Mosque Compromise[/ame]

Forum List

Back