GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

R

rdean

Va House set to enact mandatory invasive ultrasound probe for women who seek abortions
Text Size PrintE-mailReprints
By Associated Press, Published: February 13

RICHMOND, Va. — House of Delegates Republicans have rejected a last-ditch bid by Democrats to allow women seeking abortions to opt out of an invasive ultrasonic procedure under anti-abortion legislation set for a final House vote Tuesday.

Legislation that has advanced on the strength of a GOP majority would force women to undergo a “transvaginal ultrasound” that produces fetal images.

Va House set to enact mandatory invasive ultrasound probe for women who seek abortions - The Washington Post

GOP is delivering on its promise of an unprecedented conservative turnaround in Va legislature - dailypress.com

House Republicans muscle abortion restrictions to passage over passionate Democratic protests

And on a 63-36 vote, the House passed a bill that requires women to have a "transvaginal ultrasound" before undergoing abortions.

House Republicans muscle abortion restrictions to passage over passionate Democratic protests - dailypress.com

Republicans want big government to invade a woman's Va Jay Jay? Really?

Thas nasty.

Va House set to enact mandatory invasive ultrasound probe for women who seek abortions
Text Size PrintE-mailReprints
By Associated Press, Published: February 13

RICHMOND, Va. — House of Delegates Republicans have rejected a last-ditch bid by Democrats to allow women seeking abortions to opt out of an invasive ultrasonic procedure under anti-abortion legislation set for a final House vote Tuesday.

Legislation that has advanced on the strength of a GOP majority would force women to undergo a “transvaginal ultrasound” that produces fetal images.

Va House set to enact mandatory invasive ultrasound probe for women who seek abortions - The Washington Post

GOP is delivering on its promise of an unprecedented conservative turnaround in Va legislature - dailypress.com

House Republicans muscle abortion restrictions to passage over passionate Democratic protests

And on a 63-36 vote, the House passed a bill that requires women to have a "transvaginal ultrasound" before undergoing abortions.

House Republicans muscle abortion restrictions to passage over passionate Democratic protests - dailypress.com

Republicans want big government to invade a woman's Va Jay Jay? Really?

Thas nasty.
More GOP small government, huh?

Yep, its really nasty. But, that's what they're all yammering about. Obviously, it is the opinion of the GObP/pubs that women cannot rule their own bodies and need (Repub/teebag) men to do it for them.

Its like we've gone back in time. Next, they'll want to take back women's right to vote.

Yeah, well the DNC wants us to bend over and take it up the ass.:D

Actually, that would be a GObP kinda thing cuz you can't get pregnant and, just like Noot's blow jobs in his car, you can say you haven't had Real Sex.

Yep, just give us those old time family values, Repub style.

it's just an attempt to guilt women into doing what certain republicans want (no abortion).

No contraception either and freaky creepy Santorum voted to penalize states where abortions were done.

Bottom line - No sex.

Did they stop making condoms and producing birth control while I was eating dinner a few minutes ago? I guess y'all will just have to start whacking it.

Last edited:
it's just an attempt to guilt women into doing what certain republicans want (no abortion).

No contraception either and freaky creepy Santorum voted to penalize states where abortions were done.

Bottom line - No sex.

Did they stop making condoms and producing birth control while I was eating dinner a few minutes ago?
No, but those evil repubs are going to try and outlaw those, too! :rolleyes:

Unless you are afraid that women might actually change their minds about their decision once seeing an ultrasound of their developing fetuses, I am not quite sure how you can claim to be pro-choice and be against requiring doctors to give their patients all the information about what the elective surgery they are requesting entails.

My mother recently had a benign growth removed from her breast. Her doctor performed the mammogram and the following tests to determine what the growth was, where exactly it was, etc. She showed my mother these ultrasounds, pointed out the growth, explained what exactly it was, where exactly it was, what exactly she would do when she went in to remove it, what the negative effects of this surgery would be, what they would do with the growth afterwards, and what signs my mother should monitor for to be sure that everything is ok.

She didn't say, "we found a lump...you want us to get rid of it for you? Ok, come in Thursday...sign some papers and we'll get started."

If you elect to have an abortion that is your right. But it is extremely ironic to state that it is somehow insulting or inappropriate to show a woman what is in her body, what will be removed, and what the risks of that surgery will be...when in fact, NOT giving a woman all that information because it might make her decision "too difficult" is what is demeaning and inappropriate.

I am pro-choice. That means that I value a woman's legal right to evaluate ALL THE INFORMATION and weigh her decision accordingly - CHOOSING based on all the facts. I am NOT pro-abortion. Which is why I do not value the opinion that a woman should be able to say, "I choose a potentially dangerous surgery...just lemme have it without any information because I'm not sure I can handle it if I have all the information."

Last edited:
In Florida it's part of the procedure. It's not a punishment.

Non-Surgical Abortion (Methotrexate)
MEDICAL TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY

I'm cutting to the quick here but I'll give the link.

OVERVIEW OF PROCESS

The first visit consists of counseling and reviewing of the consent form, a vaginal ultrasound, a urine pregnancy test and blood tests for hemoglobin and Rh type. Methotrexate is then given as an injection in a dose determined by each woman's weight and height.

Untitled Document

Unless you are afraid that women might actually change their minds about their decision once seeing an ultrasound of their developing fetuses, I am not quite sure how you can claim to be pro-choice and be against requiring doctors to give their patients all the information about what the elective surgery they are requesting entails.

My mother recently had a benign growth removed from her breast. Her doctor performed the mammogram and the following tests to determine what the growth was, where exactly it was, etc. She showed my mother these ultrasounds, pointed out the growth, explained what exactly it was, where exactly it was, what exactly she would do when she went in to remove it, what the negative effects of this surgery would be, what they would do with the growth afterwards, and what signs my mother should monitor for to be sure that everything is ok.

She didn't say, "we found a lump...you want us to get rid of it for you? Ok, come in Thursday...sign some papers and we'll get started."

If you elect to have an abortion that is your right. But it is extremely ironic to state that it is somehow insulting or inappropriate to show a woman what is in her body, what will be removed, and what the risks of that surgery will be...when in fact, NOT giving a woman all that information because it might make her decision "too difficult" is what is demeaning and inappropriate.

I am pro-choice. That means that I value a woman's legal right to evaluate ALL THE INFORMATION and weigh her decision accordingly - CHOOSING based on all the facts. I am NOT pro-abortion. Which is why I do not value the opinion that a woman should be able to say, "I choose a potentially dangerous surgery...just lemme have it without any information because I'm not sure I can handle it if I have all the information."

Agreed. I made some comments yesterday on another thread regarding abortion...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/207852-santorum-question-3.html#post4809605

Bottom line - No sex.

Did they stop making condoms and producing birth control while I was eating dinner a few minutes ago? I guess y'all will just have to start whacking it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MBO9tNNejo]Santorum: birth control harms women and society - YouTube[/ame]

I agree with you completely.

Most abortions are medically necessary. They're NOT a choice. Not by a long shot. And, most women who have abortions do indeed have all the info before their decision.

All the abortion and contraception hoopla is just a smoke screen by the Repubs so we don't notice that they STILL aren't doing anything of value for the country.

Abortion and contraception - its none of their business. Its the woman's (and sometimes her partner's) business. Period.

Hope your mother is okay.

Forum List

Back