GOP bends its own new House rules

Answer the question. How many bills have hit the floor?

Reading comprehension certainly isn't your strong suit, is it?

If nothing has gone before the House in the form of Bills or anything else, how can you claim they violated their rules?

By the way while we are on the subject, how did you feel when Obama promised to eliminate all Lobbyists from HIS administration and proceeded to hire around 40?

If nothing has gone before the House in the form of Bills or anything else, how can you claim they violated their rules?

By the way while we are on the subject, how did you feel when Obama promised to eliminate all Lobbyists from HIS administration and proceeded to hire around 40?

If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead. However, not going to make this thread go off-topic.

You seem to not understand the fact that the Health Care Repeal law is not going through committee, no amendments for the bill will be allowed, and are not adding constitutional citations until it hits the house floor. In other words, they're going back on everything they promised to do. Though it seems you have a problem understanding such simple concepts.

If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead. However, not going to make this thread go off-topic.

You seem to not understand the fact that the Health Care Repeal law is not going through committee, no amendments for the bill will be allowed, and are not adding constitutional citations until it hits the house floor. In other words, they're going back on everything they promised to do. Though it seems you have a problem understanding such simple concepts.

So long as Constitutional citations are on the Bill when it hits the floor, they have NOT gone back on their word. Further unless you can cite for me where they promised no bills would be presented unless amendments were presented that too is a failure. And I could care less if a committee gets to see the bill or not. Last I checked all those things are in fact within the rules of the House.

Remind me again how Obama rid his Government of Lobbyists and how upset you were he broke his word?

So long as Constitutional citations are on the Bill when it hits the floor, they have NOT gone back on their word. Further unless you can cite for me where they promised no bills would be presented unless amendments were presented that too is a failure. And I could care less if a committee gets to see the bill or not. Last I checked all those things are in fact within the rules of the House.

Remind me again how Obama rid his Government of Lobbyists and how upset you were he broke his word?

Your post is entirely hypocritical because whatever you can't defend, you deflect away saying it doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is the GOP are bending their own house rules and this thread isn't about Obama. If you want to talk about Obama, make a thread about him. You've been here long enough, you should know how to at this point.

Your post is entirely hypocritical because whatever you can't defend, you deflect away saying it doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is the GOP are bending their own house rules and this thread isn't about Obama. If you want to talk about Obama, make a thread about him. You've been here long enough, you should know how to at this point.

You don't get to tell me what I can and can not POINT OUT, ON TOPIC... to a thread. You are claiming Republicans are breaking their rules and YOU are upset by it, so it is completely ON TOPIC to ask you how you felt about Obama BREAKING ONE OF HIS biggest PROMISES ABOUT HOW HE WOULD RUN HIS administration.

Your answer lets the other posters know whether you are just being a partisan hack or if you might actually be honest ( for a change).

And UNTIL the Republicans actually break rules established by the House you haven't a leg to stand on.

You don't get to tell me what I can and can not POINT OUT, ON TOPIC... to a thread. You are claiming Republicans are breaking their rules and YOU are upset by it, so it is completely ON TOPIC to ask you how you felt about Obama BREAKING ONE OF HIS biggest PROMISES ABOUT HOW HE WOULD RUN HIS administration.

Your answer lets the other posters know whether you are just being a partisan hack or if you might actually be honest ( for a change).

And UNTIL the Republicans actually break rules established by the House you haven't a leg to stand on.

Like I said before, if you want to talk about Obama, make a thread about him. You're not going to control the direction of this thread and drive it off-topic like you're doing with other threads. As for Obama himself, I certainly do not like and criticize him for any lobbyist he has on his staff. That is a fact.

The Republicans as we speak are breaking the house rules they set. It is pretty sad that you refuse to see this due to your own partisan hackery as you are exhibiting throughout this thread by trying to deflect to what Obama has or has not done.

Like I said before, if you want to talk about Obama, make a thread about him. You're not going to control the direction of this thread and drive it off-topic like you're doing with other threads. As for Obama himself, I certainly do not like and criticize him for any lobbyist he has on his staff. That is a fact.

The Republicans as we speak are breaking the house rules they set. It is pretty sad that you refuse to see this due to your own partisan hackery as you are exhibiting throughout this thread by trying to deflect to what Obama has or has not done.

I repeat, provide the bills they have violated the rules on. As for citation, so long as it is on the Bill when it reaches the floor, that is within the intent of the rules.

As for no committee, AGAIN, within the rules of the House.

No amendments offered, AGAIN, within the RULES of the House.

What? Moving on? So you aren't gonna back up your bullshit about what I said?

You said democrats were less ethical than Republitards, prove it.

And I'm still waiting.

Since Charlie chooses not to back up his claim, I have no other option but to dismiss it as bullshit.

Which, of course, it is. He can't back up his claim because I have never said it. However, unlike truthdon'tmatter, I will not accuse Charlie of lying. I don't believe he lies. I believe he simply misunderstood.

Unlike truthdon'tmatter, Charlie is a straightshooter.

Of course unless Beck, Limbaugh, etc report this Republican modification of their own rules then none on the right will know?

Forum List

Back