GOP bailing on Youtube Debate?

But if you wanted to watch the NFL draft, and it was being broadcast on Lifetime, would you not watch it anyway?

I have been tuning in to the debates regardless of the network airing them. As a currently undecided voter, my vote is up for grabs by which ever party can convince me that they will do the best job. A smarter candidate would be the one who recognized that there may be many people out whose vote, like mine, is in limbo. Unfortunately, some of these people might not be as willing to change their news channel to see the debates.

like trying to steal home before you get on base. The ONLY audience that means diddly to serious candidates of either party right now, is their committed primary voting base.

If YOU are an unaffiliated and undecided voter, why spend time worrying about who you like or don't like in either party? Wait until the party faithful pick their two candidates and then spend your time deciding between the two. Your time right now would be better spent on working on your putting stroke.... given my round this afternoon, I know mine would.

like trying to steal home before you get on base. The ONLY audience that means diddly to serious candidates of either party right now, is their committed primary voting base.

If YOU are an unaffiliated and undecided voter, why spend time worrying about who you like or don't like in either party? Wait until the party faithful pick their two candidates and then spend your time deciding between the two. Your time right now would be better spent on working on your putting stroke.... given my round this afternoon, I know mine would.

Sounds like something I can agree with you on maineman.

Let us know if your any more successful on this than your other endeavours.:eusa_shifty:

Sounds like something I can agree with you on maineman.

Let us know if your any more successful on this than your other endeavours.:eusa_shifty:

actually... I shot an 85 today and would have been under 80 if I hadn't missed several putts under six feet.

the week before last, at my tuesday night golf league, I was one over for nine with two lip out putts that would have made me one under.

I am playing my best golf in a quarter century!

Forum List

Back