GOP and trump considering Medicare cuts in his second term

Oh what would the oldsters do if it weren't for Big Daddy Big Gubmint breaking their legs, then handing them a crutch and telling them how lucky that they are to have "free" Medicare?!?
Damn dude, where do you get all this crap?

GOP and trump considering Medicare cuts in his second term

You people trot this out every election, TDS Lord. It's never been true then and it isn't true now.

If you don't want people to trot it out, don't propose it.

President Trump's Budget Proposes Cuts to Medicare

Believe me, I wish it were true, but it's not happening

I argued he is lying. It doesn't mean he isn't promoting the idea. I've said many times that most of the things he promotes are nothing but lies but he knows all he has to do is promote something, he doesn't actually have to to do it.

Oh what would the oldsters do if it weren't for Big Daddy Big Gubmint breaking their legs, then handing them a crutch and telling them how lucky that they are to have "free" Medicare?!?

It's an allergic reaction to "we-know-better" government. You know, the kind of government that takes your money and then gives (some of) it back, but only if you do as you're told.

It's for the children!

It's an allergic reaction to "we-know-better" government. You know, the kind of government that takes your money and then gives (some of) it back, but only if you do as you're told.

It's for the children!
Yeah... No. That is not a viable reason to believe/say things like "break your legs, hand you a crutch...".

Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”

That would teach the old toothless farts that believed every word the Liar says. Maybe instead of a nursing home...they can live under a bridge....
/——-/ I’m “considering” buying a Powerball ticket and need to “consider” what I’ll do with the money if I win.

Someone needs to pay for trump's corporate tax cuts....THEY DID NOT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!

Might as well be the disabled and old people....

Trump says a lot of things. By this time folks should know to not hang on his every word but rather to give him a chance to discuss things with his adults in the room.

Name an adult still in His room...

It's for the children!
Yeah... No. That is not a viable reason to believe/say things like "break your legs, hand you a crutch...".

You're not down with metaphor? That imagery actually explains the situation pretty well. Government fucks things up and then uses its failure as justification for more government.

Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”

That would teach the old toothless farts that believed every word the Liar says. Maybe instead of a nursing home...they can live under a bridge....
/——-/ I’m “considering” buying a Powerball ticket and need to “consider” what I’ll do with the money if I win.

Someone needs to pay for trump's corporate tax cuts....THEY DID NOT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!

Might as well be the disabled and old people....
/—-/ I was wrong. Yesterday after we bytch slapped a libtard over corporate taxes I said it would be a week before some libtard started whining again. It took less than 24 hours.
Here we go again:
Are Most Corporate Tax Hikes Passed on to Consumers ...

When taxes impact profits, prices are usually raised to help offset the additional costs of doing business, and the consumer pays a higher price for goods and services at the cash register. Why Corporate TaxesAre Passed on to Consumers

It's for the children!

You're not down with metaphor? That imagery actually explains the situation pretty well. Government fucks things up and then uses its failure as justification for more government.
Metaphors are fine. That particular one implies the government harms people so they can rip.them off.

Let the fear mongering begin! You liberals never deviate from the script...do you, Jim? It tells me you don't have any solutions to the problems we face so you're going to go with the old "push grandma off a cliff" routine. The truth is we can't pay for the entitlements we have now but you on the left are running on Medicare for all, free college educations and the Green New Deal. How is it exactly that we're supposed to come up with the money for all of this, Jim?

It's for the children!

Metaphors are fine. That particular one implies the government harms people so they can rip.them off.

Oh, well, let's not leave that as a vague implication.

Let the fear mongering begin! You liberals never deviate from the script...do you, Jim? It tells me you don't have any solutions to the problems we face so you're going to go with the old "push grandma off a cliff" routine. The truth is we can't pay for the entitlements we have now but you on the left are running on Medicare for all, free college educations and the Green New Deal. How is it exactly that we're supposed to come up with the money for all of this, Jim?
/—-/ Bernie says the giveaways will pay for themselves

The GOP AND President Trump do not have the ability nor the votes to follow thru on those threats. It’s specious rhetoric designed to fire up the base.

/—-/ Bernie says the giveaways will pay for themselves

Which is why Bernie should never be elected President! That kind of stupid is an issue...

The GOP AND President Trump do not have the ability nor the votes to follow thru on those threats. It’s specious rhetoric designed to fire up the base.

Pretty much. These programs are a core component of Congressional power. And Congress NEVER gives up power voluntarily.

Wow! Putin's Trolls are working overtime....The new polls out this AM don't look good for the "Chosen One."

Wow! Putin's Trolls are working overtime....The new polls out this AM don't look good for the "Chosen One."

And when you get called out on the stupidity of your "Trump is going to gut Medicare" narrative...your fallback is Putin running the GOP? Didn't you get the memo, Jim? You snowflakes have moved on from the "Russia...Russia...Russia!!!" talking points! At least all of the smart ones have. You go right on embarrassing yourself though...it's always amusing to watch!

Forum List

Back