GOP and trump considering Medicare cuts in his second term

Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”

That would teach the old toothless farts that believed every word the Liar says. Maybe instead of a nursing home...they can live under a bridge....

He is right. Actually no matter who wins, that person has to address entitlements in order to cure our deficit and begin paying down our debt.

Yes, let's fix the deficit by taking away healthcare and Social Security benefits from the people that paid into it all their life...

And continue to spend money like they are printing it on other shit.

Who said “take away”? You’re such an extremist

If they cut them back much, they might as well not even have them. Trump got A LOT of the older people because he PROMISED not to touch Social Security or Medicare. He's a liar, and this is the kind of thing that can swing an election.

Who said he was going to touch it? Raising the retirement age is a good idea. What would your solution be?

What do you mean not touch it? He's talking about cutting it. That IS touching it. Social Security has already been getting less than the annual cost of living raise others get.

It's a shame how many people in this country don't give a shit about our elders like other countries do. Not every person can work a great job that comes with a great retirement package.

Trump says a lot of things. By this time folks should know to not hang on his every word but rather to give him a chance to discuss things with his adults in the room.
/—-/ Trump plays you libtards like a fiddle. You clowns can’t keep up with him. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

He is right. Actually no matter who wins, that person has to address entitlements in order to cure our deficit and begin paying down our debt.

Yes, let's fix the deficit by taking away healthcare and Social Security benefits from the people that paid into it all their life...

If they cut them back much, they might as well not even have them. Trump got A LOT of the older people because he PROMISED not to touch Social Security or Medicare. He's a liar, and this is the kind of thing that can swing an election.

Who said he was going to touch it? Raising the retirement age is a good idea. What would your solution be?

What do you mean not touch it? He's talking about cutting it. That IS touching it. Social Security has already been getting less than the annual cost of living raise others get.

It's a shame how many people in this country don't give a shit about our elders like other countries do. Not every person can work a great job that comes with a great retirement package.

??? Nothing has been implemented ??? He is just discussing ideas. Why are you so triggered?

??? Nothing has been implemented ??? He is just discussing ideas. Why are you so triggered?

Why is he EVEN talking about it? Is that your only defense when Trump gets called out for shit like this? Triggered?

I tell you what, I'll say I'm triggered as soon as you say you are duped by Trump's lies because you are a mental midget?

Deal?

Because discussion is speech and speech is violence. Therefore, Trump has ALREADY attacked seniors.

Hence why the left wants speech defined as action.

Trump says a lot of things. By this time folks should know to not hang on his every word but rather to give him a chance to discuss things with his adults in the room.
/—-/ Trump plays you libtards like a fiddle. You clowns can’t keep up with him. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The only thing trump plays are the hairs on his scrotum.

Why is he EVEN talking about it? Is that your only defense when Trump gets called out for shit like this? Triggered?

I tell you what, I'll say I'm triggered as soon as you say you are duped by Trump's lies because you are a mental midget?

Deal?

Because we are running a deficit and need to cut back? What do you mean why? How would you solve it? All you do is bitch. Provide some solutions. I would raise the retirement age to 72. You’re so sensitive. Need a tissue?

He owns a giant Trump Tower in your empty head. Sucks to be you.

Deal?

Because we are running a deficit and need to cut back? What do you mean why? How would you solve it? All you do is bitch. Provide some solutions. I would raise the retirement age to 72. You’re so sensitive. Need a tissue?

...There are already SEVERAL areas they can cut that doesn't involve one of the most susceptible members of our society.

I already told you how they could cut and save some money. Bitch please. Sensitive? No it's called empathy because I care about the elderly who depend on that money to live.

It's amazing I'm being attacked for having empathy for elderly people. :abgg2q.jpg:

All at the same time you are supporting a guy that said he is the "chosen one," while in the same questioning said mentally ill people shouldn't have guns. You know what people who think they are the chosen one are? One guess...

Actually, it suck to be you defending an orange empty hole.

He isn't going to touch Medicare but he sure knows how to get the base excited even though they even know he is lying.

Someone has to touch it and touch it soon.

I'm old already so nothing done will affect me. But you, if your profile is true, you're right at the cusp.

Here is the unfunded liability up to today, 08/22/2019. I don't know about you, but to me, $125 TRILLION is a lot of money. Where's that going to come from?

Unfunded%20Liability2019-08-22-L.jpg

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Deal?

...There are already SEVERAL areas they can cut that doesn't involve one of the most susceptible members of our society.

I already told you how they could cut and save some money. Bitch please. Sensitive? No it's called empathy because I care about the elderly who depend on that money to live.

It's amazing I'm being attacked for having empathy for elderly people. :abgg2q.jpg:

All at the same time you are supporting a guy that said he is the "chosen one," while in the same questioning said mentally ill people shouldn't have guns. You know what people who think they are the chosen one are? One guess...

No one is saying anything about our current elderly. Raise the retirement age for those 50 and under to 70 and those 35 and under to 72. That gives them plenty of warning. I am willing to do my part and retire later. The chosen one was a tongue in cheek comment. You dislike Trump. We live in a Republic. Vote him out in 2020. It’s not overly difficult. You have yet to provide an alternative to curing the deficit. I ll Wait.

/——/ No matter what you libtards throw at Trump, it bounces off and smacks you in the face. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

LMaO

Triggered. Poke successful.

Deal?

No one is saying anything about our current elderly. Raise the retirement age for those 50 and under to 70 and those 35 and under to 72. That gives them plenty of warning. I am willing to do my part and retire later. The chosen one was a tongue in cheek comment. You dislike Trump. We live in a Republic. Vote him out in 2020. It’s not overly difficult. You have yet to provide an alternative to curing the deficit. I ll Wait.

Tongue and cheek? He looked up to the sky when he said it. He's delusional. There are WAY too many people coming out of the White House saying it. I already told you 2 ways to cut the deficit. If you can't read, me typing it over again isn't going to help.

He isn't going to touch Medicare but he sure knows how to get the base excited even though they even know he is lying.

I'm old already so nothing done will affect me. But you, if your profile is true, you're right at the cusp.

Here is the unfunded liability up to today, 08/22/2019. I don't know about you, but to me, $125 TRILLION is a lot of money. Where's that going to come from?

Same place as everything else we do not pay for. Are you paying more for Trump's bail outs? If not, why not?

LMaO

Triggered. Poke successful.

Hardly, you know how pathetic your guy is. I enjoy the daily comedy.

1. Medicare will go bankrupt in 2026, so the Debt Clock is bullshit
2. SS will go into default in 2034, paying 80% of promised benefits until 2090, when it actually goes bankrupt
3. What happens to Welfare and Medicaid? Those need to be closed to pay for "owed" benefits for Medicare and SS payees.
4. What about the "fixes for SS & Medicare?

A. Social Security will be unable to meet obligations (not technically "bankrupt") in 2034, paying only 79% of owed benefits, while it will be actually bankrupt around 2090.

The Future of America’s Entitlements: What You Need to Know about the Medicare and Social Security Trustees Reports - AAF

Social Security fixes:
https://www.fool.com/retirement/2018/05/21/how-warren-buffett-thinks-we-should-fix-social-sec.aspx

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/planning-to-retire/2014/11/14/5-potential-social-security-fixes

https://www.aarp.org/work/social-security/info-05-2012/future-of-social-security-proposals.html

B. Medicare will be insolvent in 2026
https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardgleckman/2018/06/06/no-medicare-wont-go-broke-in-2026-yes-it-will-cost-a-lot-more-money/#d2edb707eb1c

The Future of America’s Entitlements: What You Need to Know about the Medicare and Social Security Trustees Reports - AAF

Medicare Fixes:
https://www.fool.com/retirement/general/2016/03/27/7-ways-to-fix-medicare.aspx

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/369151-fix-what-weve-got-and-make-medicare-right-this-year

https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/how-to-save-and-fix-medicare

https://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/health/medicare-and-medicaid/2012-05/The-Future-Of-Medicare.pdf

New Topics

Forum List

Back