GOP and trump considering Medicare cuts in his second term

Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”

That would teach the old toothless farts that believed every word the Liar says. Maybe instead of a nursing home...they can live under a bridge....

Hey stupid, "cuts" means cuts to waste and fraud and abuse, not cuts to benefits, you half-witted imbecile.
He's a fear-mongering, America hating liar.

Nobody mongers fear better than republics.

Didn’t the orange self-chosen one just state the economy would collapse without him?

Did he just state that world trade would collapse without him?

Didn’t he state that pussies won’t be grabbed without him?

Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”

That would teach the old toothless farts that believed every word the Liar says. Maybe instead of a nursing home...they can live under a bridge....

He is right. Actually no matter who wins, that person has to address entitlements in order to cure our deficit and begin paying down our debt.

Yes, let's fix the deficit by taking away healthcare and Social Security benefits from the people that paid into it all their life...

And continue to spend money like they are printing it on other shit.

Who said “take away”? You’re such an extremist

Hey stupid, "cuts" means cuts to waste and fraud and abuse, not cuts to benefits, you half-witted imbecile.

How's that "recession" coming along? Hope the Russians don't interfere in out elections like they did last time. Did you know we're all going to die in 12 years if we don't stop eating hamburgers and steak?

I certainly hope none of those racists/white supremacists/nazis don't show up on my doorstep. I'm so afraid of them. And all those scary guns too, with those big scary magazines that shoot bullets so strong they can go through cars and buildings.

I'm also scared that those icky Republicans are going to put lead in my water, make my air all smoky, make me eat dogfood and push my wheelchair off a cliff. I sure hope all those people in Guam don't drown if their island tips over and capsizes...

:shok:

How's that "recession" coming along? Hope the Russians don't interfere in out elections like they did last time. Did you know we're all going to die in 12 years if we don't stop eating hamburgers and steak?

I certainly hope none of those racists/white supremacists/nazis don't show up on my doorstep. I'm so afraid of them. And all those scary guns too, with those big scary magazines that shoot bullets so strong they can go through cars and buildings.

I'm also scared that those icky Republicans are going to put lead in my water, make my air all smoky, make me eat dogfood and push my wheelchair off a cliff.

Guys use the word icky?

You must be real funny at your macho nerds for trump meetings.

I'm also scared that those icky Republicans are going to put lead in my water, make my air all smoky, make me eat dogfood and push my wheelchair off a cliff.

Guys use the word icky?

Trump meetings are too scary. I'm afraid they might get me.

He isn't going to touch Medicare but he sure knows how to get the base excited even though they even know he is lying.

He is right. Actually no matter who wins, that person has to address entitlements in order to cure our deficit and begin paying down our debt.
An entitlement is paying for someone having HIV. Social Security/medicare has been paid by people paying their whole lives into. And at 15% for over the last few decades when at that time Progs spouted...""Its fixed until the 2070's"! Good times......We get people to pay 60 to 100 billion a year nationally on HIV. Put that money into social security. for it sure came from there.

He isn't going to touch Medicare but he sure knows how to get the base excited even though they even know he is lying.
Only you say his base is excited. You and the lying media.

Guys use the word icky?

No such thing, liar.

The article starts insulting not only Trump but his family as well. At that point I quit reading, I am done with the stupidity. If you want to be a dumb fuck, be my guest, I choose not to participate in all the BS, which is all it is.

Sure.

The article starts insulting not only Trump but his family as well. At that point I quit reading, I am done with the stupidity. If you want to be a dumb fuck, be my guest, I choose not to participate in all the BS, which is all it is.
It was from vanity fair. what did you expect :D

You say that like it's a bad thing.

hqdefault.jpg

An entitlement is paying for someone having HIV. Social Security/medicare has been paid by people paying their whole lives into. And at 15% for over the last few decades when at that time Progs spouted...""Its fixed until the 2070's"! Good times......We get people to pay 60 to 100 billion a year nationally on HIV. Put that money into social security. for it sure came from there.

Right. People are living longer time to adjust some things

Yes, let's fix the deficit by taking away healthcare and Social Security benefits from the people that paid into it all their life...

What's your solution to this very real problem? Frankly, I don't care, I'm old already I won't lose anything.

As of today, 08/22/2019
Unfunded%20Liability2019-08-22-L.jpg

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

If they cut them back much, they might as well not even have them. Trump got A LOT of the older people because he PROMISED not to touch Social Security or Medicare. He's a liar, and this is the kind of thing that can swing an election.

If they cut them back much, they might as well not even have them. Trump got A LOT of the older people because he PROMISED not to touch Social Security or Medicare. He's a liar, and this is the kind of thing that can swing an election.

Who said he was going to touch it? Raising the retirement age is a good idea. What would your solution be?

What's your solution to this very real problem? Frankly, I don't care, I'm old already I won't lose anything.

As of today, 08/22/2019
Unfunded%20Liability2019-08-22-L.jpg

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Social Security and Medicare would have been FINE had Presidents not kept dipping into it for other things.

You want to talk about money? How about not sending billions to other countries like Israel that has enough money to take care of itself? How about cutting back some military spending? The U.S. spends more PER YEAR than the next SEVEN countries COMBINED.

0053_defense_comparison-full.gif

U.S. Defense Spending Compared to Other Countries

Forum List

Back