Gop and conservs were good sports after Obama re-election

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
took it in stride.

Every time a Rebublican president wins - there are cries of conspiracy "Kerry won Ohio" (NOT)

not to mention the chads in Florida in 2000

libs are really bad sports/poor losers

"Stop The World - I Want To Get Off"

An obscure British film from 1966 that I watched by chance the other day.

Everything was more civil back then.

No fag cellphones - which everytime I see someone using them I think they are up to no good.

Probably a misconception on my part.

took it in stride.

Every time a Rebublican president wins - there are cries of conspiracy "Kerry won Ohio" (NOT)

The air must be thin up there on bullshit mountain.

The left refused to acknowledge Bush's presidency in 2000, and showed an incredible lack of class. But in their defense, they didn't truly believed their own bullshit. They didn't give a damn about limiting the Executive's abuse of power, or limiting the federal government's warrantless reach into the live's of Americans.

What we have is a divided country and congress. I don't see a problem at all at grid locking the federal government to a standstill.

I thought liberals were pretty pathetic in 2008 following Al Gore's loss, but in only 2 weeks it looks like conservatives are well on their way to exceeded the liberal benchmark for pissing and moaning.

Entertaining to watch on both counts.:D

EDIT! Make that 2000, not 2008. *shrugs* I was a little tired when I posted... not making excuses, just saying. :)

Last edited:
I thought liberals were pretty pathetic in 2008 following Al Gore's loss, but in only 2 weeks it looks like conservatives are well on their way to exceeded the liberal benchmark for pissing and moaning.

Entertaining to watch on both counts.:D

The lib smucks carried on when George Bush won a decisive 2nd term mandate - "Kerry Won Ohio"

Gore took-back his concession phone call to Bush - put the country through weeks of turmoil.

asshole

Gore took-back his concession phone call to Bush - put the country through weeks of turmoil.

asshole

That dickhead barak osama had hundreds of attorneys ready to sue each state for recounts if the fraud and stealing of the election wouldn't have worked out so well. There were threats on the better man's life and riots in the streets from osama's constituents. Democrat party dimwits make even worse winners than losers, they still walk around like they shit themselves thinking it was just going to be a fart.

The OP is utterly brain dead. Even when you lose, you accuse the other side of being poor losers. That's not just stupid, I question your grasp on reality.

They may be grabbing every last Twinkie off the shelf but there is no similar run on Ex-Lax.

Perhaps we need to take up a collection to buy some for the OP due to being impoverished?

This was my 2¢. :)

Regards from Rosie

asshole

That dickhead barak osama had hundreds of attorneys ready to sue each state for recounts if the fraud and stealing of the election wouldn't have worked out so well. There were threats on the better man's life and riots in the streets from osama's constituents. Democrat party dimwits make even worse winners than losers, they still walk around like they shit themselves thinking it was just going to be a fart.

There's been studies conducted to determine the average intelligence of conservatives versus liberals. In these studies they found that liberal minded people on average completely destroyed conservatives in intelligence as well as other mental functions. I used to think that was bullshit, that is until I read this post.

took it in stride.

I call bullshit extremis.

You have obviously not been reading any posts by rightwingers on here.

Romney had the same number of lawyers ready in the event of a recount.

Citizens in a number of states are petitioning for secession because "their guy" lost.

Neither party takes the high ground on losing.

took it in stride.

in what alternate reality?

stop drinking... it's destroyed your mind.

Prohibition was repealed 30 years before I was born.

Such a f*cked up world from the 50s - would drive any sane person to drink.......................

Forum List

Back