GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

West is scared of Wasserman. The right is scared of Wasserman because she stands up for what she believes in and wont be bullied by people like West

Only the idiot right.
The rest of us, the majority, know that West is posturing, something the left invented.

West is scared of Wasserman. The right is scared of Wasserman because she stands up for what she believes in and wont be bullied by people like West

Scared of her? Hardly.. she's just one in a long line of leftist nitwits. I rather enjoy laughing at her. Other than that, she's of no consequence.

Scared of her? Hardly.. she's just one in a long line of leftist nitwits. I rather enjoy laughing at her. Other than that, she's of no consequence.

"she's of no consequence"
Unfortunately that is not true. Obama is in office and her state and district voted heavily for him.
That mindset elected him.
Knowing and respecting your opposition is the first step to defeating your enemy.

West is a member of Congress. You quoted what he said.
You are now running from that like a monkey on fire.
Strawman. I don't have to run from anything.

But you're running from the left's hypocrisy. And we all know why.

I don't run from anything. I clearly stated this is MAAN.
West has every right to blow his stack and be undisciplined.
You are the one that brings in the left versus right hocus pocus on every issue.
I am a fiscal conservative for 56 years and do not need to parrot Rush and Sean to formulate my opinions.
I don't listen or read talking heads, so if that's what you were implying, you failed.

You? A conservative? :eusa_liar:

Well someone tell that to West he didnt seem to think she was of no consequence...In fact this whole thread is about Wasserman

Strawman. I don't have to run from anything.

But you're running from the left's hypocrisy. And we all know why.

You are the one that brings in the left versus right hocus pocus on every issue.
I am a fiscal conservative for 56 years and do not need to parrot Rush and Sean to formulate my opinions.
I don't listen or read talking heads, so if that's what you were implying, you failed.

I was voting conservative before you were born.
I own 3 businesses and practice fiscal conservatism daily. Instead of demanding someone else pay for my healthcare and expenses I go out and earn it and get allof those things myself.
I stand for low taxes, less spending and no partisan hackish bufoonery.
You have no clue what a conservative is and how they practice being one. You DESCRIBE yourself as a conservative. I AM a conservative by my daily actions.
To you being a conservative is an adjective. In my world it is a VERB.
Talk is cheap.

I own 3 businesses and practice fiscal conservatism daily. Instead of demanding someone else pay for my healthcare and expenses I go out and earn it and get allof those things myself.
You have no clue what a conservative is and how they practice being one. You DESCRIBE yourself as a conservative. I AM a conservative by my daily actions.
Talk is cheap.
Talk is indeed cheap. Did you know that anyone can say anything on the internet? True story.

Talk is cheap.
Talk is indeed cheap. Did you know that anyone can say anything on the internet? True story.

I like it Dave!:lol:

Talk is cheap.

I like it Dave!:lol:
Yay.

Forum List

Back