GOP adds $1.5 trillion to the deficit

Clinton balanced the damn thing without cutting infrastructure, science, r&d or education.

You fucking republicans of course will gut all those things just to hand the dough to the goddamn rich and to fund your blood machine.

Clinton didn't balance shit idiot, the GOP congress did. Clinton had to be dragged into that budget kicking and screaming. Why do you libtards constantly LIE about this?
Yeah, Clinton did. He signed the bills. The Congress had to be dragged into the agreements, bleating like sheep all the way. You must stop LYING, cons, because the facts show that is what you are doing.

Clinton balanced the damn thing without cutting infrastructure, science, r&d or education.

You fucking republicans of course will gut all those things just to hand the dough to the goddamn rich and to fund your blood machine.

Clinton didn't balance shit idiot, the GOP congress did. Clinton had to be dragged into that budget kicking and screaming. Why do you libtards constantly LIE about this?
Yeah, Clinton did. He signed the bills. The Congress had to be dragged into the agreements, bleating like sheep all the way. You must stop LYING, cons, because the facts show that is what you are doing.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Just when in the hell did the stupid Moon Bats start caring about debt or deficits? They sure as hell didn't care about it when their affirmative action bat shit crazy Left Wing asshole Negro ran up $10 trillion in debt.

So at what point is there too much debt?

As Ayn Rand once said, "People are not embracing collectivism because they have accepted bad economics,. They are embracing bad economics because they have embraced collectivism."

Ayn Rand?? You're quoting a woman who sought to justify greed and selfishness as a way of life. She wasn't an economist.

Just when in the hell did the stupid Moon Bats start caring about debt or deficits? They sure as hell didn't care about it when their affirmative action bat shit crazy Left Wing asshole Negro ran up $10 trillion in debt.

You mean President Obama, the guy who saved your economy from W's recklessness and reduced W's deficit every year he was in office, and turned the economy from shedding 500,000 jobs a month to one which produced 200,000 jobs a month for 7 years?

Now that Republicans are back in control, deficit spending is the order of the day, and job creation is back to negative numbers.

eusa_liar.gif

Once again: Yeah, Clinton did. He signed the bills. The Congress had to be dragged into the agreements, bleating like sheep all the way. You must stop LYING, cons, because the facts show that is what you are doing.

And asshole OrangeMan is going to run up 11 trillion more in debt.

Time to cut spending. Get a job, hippies.

It's the right that runs up deficits and the left which cuts them down. Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, all ran deficits which Clinton and Obama cut, and in the case of Clinton, eliminated.

Trump is now proposing to run the biggest deficits in history, just to give himself the biggest tax cuts in history. But you're OK with deficits now that a Republican is in power.

Senate Republicans pass budget that will add $1.5 trillion to deficit

No surprise here.

Considering that the GOP did not repeal Obamacare, it's just like having the Dims in power, only, at least they were able to pass a budget.

I guess 10 trillion over 8 years is better than 1.5 over 10 years, right? And you might want to check your history, there was never a budget signed by the mulatto messiah, they existed on CRs his entire time.

fool me once
shame on you,
fool me twice
shame on me!

wake up!

The FY 2018 Senate Budget and Budget Gimmicks

Do you really think only republicans use gimmicks? It's always what politicians say vs. reality. I guess they could just say, you have to pass the bill to see what's in it. Oh and tell me the last time the CBO got anything right.

Senate Republicans pass budget that will add $1.5 trillion to deficit

No surprise here.

Considering that the GOP did not repeal Obamacare, it's just like having the Dims in power, only, at least they were able to pass a budget.

I guess 10 trillion over 8 years is better than 1.5 over 10 years, right? And you might want to check your history, there was never a budget signed by the mulatto messiah, they existed on CRs his entire time.

fool me once
shame on you,
fool me twice
shame on me!

wake up!

The FY 2018 Senate Budget and Budget Gimmicks

Do you really think only republicans use gimmicks? It's always what politicians say vs. reality. I guess they could just say, you have to pass the bill to see what's in it. Oh and tell me the last time the CBO got anything right.

Care is too stupid to understand that the CBO uses the numbers that the Gov gives them.

Sorry, snowflakes ... taking a page from Obama and the Democrats ... since Trump has not even been in office a year yet Trump gets to successfullyclaim Trump 'inherited' the debt from Obama.

:p

Bwuhahahaha

Time to cut spending. Get a job, hippies.

It's the right that runs up deficits and the left which cuts them down. Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, all ran deficits which Clinton and Obama cut, and in the case of Clinton, eliminated.

Trump is now proposing to run the biggest deficits in history, just to give himself the biggest tax cuts in history. But you're OK with deficits now that a Republican is in power.

Sorry to inform you but it's our Congress that calls the shots when it comes to spending. Other than GW, the other Republican Presidents you mentioned were under a Democrat Congress. DumBama spent most of his two terms with a Republican Congress.

Trump is no conservative. And worse, he's surrounding himself with treacherous Israel-firsters (neocons). So, there will be debt, lots of it, under Trump. And, no clear tax cuts for working people. Still, Trump is better than Hillary (the woman who ran a campaign based on openly hating a quarter of the American public).

Trump is no conservative. And worse, he's surrounding himself with treacherous Israel-firsters (neocons). So, there will be debt, lots of it, under Trump. And, no clear tax cuts for working people. Still, Trump is better than Hillary (the woman who ran a campaign based on openly hating a quarter of the American public).

According the link of the OP, they cut spending by 4 trillion dollars. That's saying quite a bit.

So at what point is there too much debt?

As Ayn Rand once said, "People are not embracing collectivism because they have accepted bad economics,. They are embracing bad economics because they have embraced collectivism."

Ayn Rand?? You're quoting a woman who sought to justify greed and selfishness as a way of life. She wasn't an economist.

Well, I had not intended on marrying her or anything, but her point is still a valid one.

There is no way to possibly afford the ideology of "free everything". Those same people will then be forced into adopting bad economic models.

Forum List

Back