GOP Ad Depicts Obama With Bullet To Head

They just wanted to show a picture of him with a biullet in his head.

They just cant get over the idea that they cant talk about guns, violence and second amendment solutions to NOT WINNING elections.

They pretend anyone they dont want to vote for is not legally in office.

They hate democracy it seems

who is 'they', dipshit? The state GOP who immediately condemned the email? The RNC who also immediately condemned the email?

Ya.....really funny. At least we know how the GOP really feels and how far their hate takes them.

Virginia county GOP committee in hot water over image of Obama with bullet in his head, meant as Halloween joke* - NY Daily News

Not nice is it? but, I bet you didn't cry when the left beheaded President George Bush.. you hypocrite.

And you would lose.....you liar.

you cried when they did it to Bush?
Even I didnt cry.

...how far their hate takes them.

You are soooooo right! Thank goodness you're not a hypocritical piece of dung, which would only be the case if there were any examples of lefties showing hatred and violence toward a Republican president...but I'm SURE that's not the case.

Oops, looks like I was wrong. You are a hypocrite:

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

Death threats, images of a Republican president lynched and beheaded. Ah, the tolerate left.

1. Its Tolerant
2. Attacking random democrat protestors is not a defense of wacky ass Republicans

Let me get this straight..... A lone Republican makes a stupid email and is immediately called on it by every Republican group BUT the Email is indicitive of Republican thoughts and beliefs.

A Democrat does something similar and the same people howling about this state, " it was one man, get over it, he does not represent the party."

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE.

Liars, hypocrits and fools.

And the usual suspects make the claims.

Why do you LIE about the facts here?

A Virginia county GOP committee found itself in hot water after using an image of President Obama with a bullet through his head to make a Halloween joke.

Read more: Virginia county GOP committee in hot water over image of Obama with bullet in his head, meant as Halloween joke* - NY Daily News

go check Shitting Bull's thread. The guy 'singular' responsible for the email resigned over it, as well he should have.

Let me get this straight..... A lone Republican makes a stupid email and is immediately called on it by every Republican group BUT the Email is indicitive of Republican thoughts and beliefs.

A Democrat does something similar and the same people howling about this state, " it was one man, get over it, he does not represent the party."

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE.

Liars, hypocrits and fools.

And the usual suspects make the claims.

Why do you LIE about the facts here?

A Virginia county GOP committee found itself in hot water after using an image of President Obama with a bullet through his head to make a Halloween joke.

Read more: Virginia county GOP committee in hot water over image of Obama with bullet in his head, meant as Halloween joke* - NY Daily News

He and California Girl are BOTH lying about this story. They can't get over the fact that it happened and that it wasn't a lone person. It was an entire GOP COMMITTEE.

I guess when the truth isn't convenient they resort to lies.

research is your friend...

McDonnell bashes Loudoun County GOP for Obama zombie image | Steve Contorno | Virginia | Washington Examiner

Communications Committee Chairman Robert Jesionowski, responsible for sending out the image, resigned from his position with the party Monday.

Dear Whiners,

"The Loudoun County Republican Committee yesterday sent an email to its members that represented a light-hearted attempt to inject satire humor into the Halloween holiday," Sell says in a statement. "Apparently, some individuals have interpreted an image of Barack Obama that appeared within the email as intending to portray the president as a victim of a violent crime. Nothing could be further from the truth, and we deeply and sincerely apologize to the president and anyone who viewed the image if that was the impression that was left. The LCRC deplores any effort to display, suggest or promote violence against the president or any other political figure."

Read more: Virginia county GOP committee apologizes for using image of Obama with bullet in his head, meant as Halloween joke  - NY Daily News

image.jpg

...how far their hate takes them.

You are soooooo right! Thank goodness you're not a hypocritical piece of dung, which would only be the case if there were any examples of lefties showing hatred and violence toward a Republican president...but I'm SURE that's not the case.

Oops, looks like I was wrong. You are a hypocrite:

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

Death threats, images of a Republican president lynched and beheaded. Ah, the tolerate left.

Interesting GOOSE..

you have responded to CG and others just to insult them...

But you ignored the above post.

Why?

He's probably on the list of people who made those threats.

Forum List

Back