GOP actually did it; They actually sold out everyone to appease the rich.

You're a moron bucs. Its about the NO CUTS being in the package. If the dems get the taxes they want cuts will NEVER materialize.

You sir are a fool

yeah cut taxes and increase spending like Bush did.
Worked out so well.

Both partys spend like drunken sailors.
The only difference is what they spend on.

Sorry no one told you but Bush is long gone.

I should say Im not shocked. But I actually am. The Republicans actually did it. They LOST the election. They should have some humility and realize they need a change in message, asap.

But no. They are rolling the dice with the well being of 98% of Americans......all to avoid making millionaires pay more in taxes.

Will taxing millionaires more fix the mess? NO. It wont. Will taxing them more make it worse? NO, not much worse. Will going over the cliff make things worse and hurt everyone? YES, it will.

These rotten motherfuckers showed their true colors. All those years I sided with the GOP, and heard the left crying that the GOP cared about only the rich and I laughed.

Now, I see they were mostly right all along and I couldnt see it.

The whole country can...or should...see it now. These MF'ers actually did it. They actually took down the whole country just to avoid upsetting the rich.

America will remember in 2014.

And all the dimwits who are brainwashed by Fox News and Limbaugh, don't worry, we'll protect you.... even though you're too stupid to protect yourselves.

You're a moron bucs. Its about the NO CUTS being in the package. If the dems get the taxes they want cuts will NEVER materialize.

You sir are a fool

Worked out so well.

Drunken sailors stop spending when they run out of money.
Government doesn't.
See the difference?
I wish government limited themselves to spending like drunken sailors.

um The left has always wanted to keep the tax cuts for the lower and middle class, while getting rid of the rich tax cuts.
The right have fought for all the tax cuts to remain throughout this whole time.

Other things have been tossed around in order to get these tax cuts extended period. You make it out to be so cut and dry, yet deals had to be made repeatedly in order to pass these things.

A 2-3% raise in your taxes if you are rich ( and while i disagree 250k is rich, its not) , its not punishing anyone for being successful. That is down right stupid.
Again,

See my signature line for more clarification.

So Romney who was paying 13% on his taxes was basically a criminal because other people who made less, paid more in taxes.

Gotcha!

That's exactly what I said.

Oh wait, it wasn't.

Try to be more intellectually honest if you can.
Bullshit like yours is why I dislike humanity.

Bucs what is it that you get from being a fucking vag pretending you were a Republican?

The most damaging thing congress can do is continue to stick a band-aid on it and postpone everything down two months.

That's probably what they're going to do though.

I know and I find it baffling! Any 1st year business major could tell you that the worst thing for the markets is the unknown. Better to go off the cliff now and deal with it than to keep postponing the issue.

I should say Im not shocked. But I actually am. The Republicans actually did it. They LOST the election. They should have some humility and realize they need a change in message, asap.

But no. They are rolling the dice with the well being of 98% of Americans......all to avoid making millionaires pay more in taxes.

Will taxing millionaires more fix the mess? NO. It wont. Will taxing them more make it worse? NO, not much worse. Will going over the cliff make things worse and hurt everyone? YES, it will.

These rotten motherfuckers showed their true colors. All those years I sided with the GOP, and heard the left crying that the GOP cared about only the rich and I laughed.

The whole country can...or should...see it now. These MF'ers actually did it. They actually took down the whole country just to avoid upsetting the rich.

America will remember in 2014.

And all the dimwits who are brainwashed by Fox News and Limbaugh, don't worry, we'll protect you.... even though you're too stupid to protect yourselves.

That is one of the most stupid posts I've ever seen......

You sir are a fool

And the GOP is willing to fuck us all over if they cant find a way to beat Obama.

You and your extreme right wingers are in a delusionaly state of mind. You have literally been driven insane by losing to Obama.

Your side lost. Bend over and take it. Thats part of losing dumbass.

you should look at this post and see INSANE..

poor babies...:eusa_boohoo:

You sir are a fool

Worked out so well.

Drunken sailors stop spending when they run out of money.
Government doesn't.
See the difference?
I wish government limited themselves to spending like drunken sailors.

Furthermore, drunken sailors are spending their own money, and they don't expect us to be grateful when they puke their guts out.

Still waiting for that link,.....I didn't hear him once say "the new revenues from the tax restoration is for the sole purpose to spend it all" let alone he didn't say a word about spending it period.

Just proves you have selective memory or ya just ain't listening.

It proves that you and Darkwind are full of shit, spreading ultra-right wing lies again.

Really, go back and listen to your dear leaders little speech during his photo op, he said going forward ANY SPENDING CUTS WILL HAVE TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY MORE REVENUE AND AS LONG AS HE'S PRESIDENT THAT IS THE WAY IT WILL BE. Your little boi tyrant has no intention to cut spending or decreasing the deficit, he wants more taxes so he can spend more. Are you calling your dear leader a liar?

At this point, let the Dems have their way. It's going to happen anyway, and the sooner the economy crashes and burns (on their watch) the better.

Anybody with a brain understands that taxing Rupert Murdock 4% more accomplishes nothing.. no more than taxing him 100% more.

Strap on a brain there Bucs.. stop being such a brain dead Dem drone.

How about lets have defense spending cuts and take away tax breaks for household incomes over $50,000

Guess what nimrod? Defense cuts have been planned for months....Military retirees are the first target again....The cost for our prescriptions will go up by as much as 75%.....Because DOD was told to spend less on healthcare...... Take a hike.

Forum List

Back