GOP about to steal Ohio... AGAIN!!!!

No hope for the Democrat fraudsters, considering their record.

In 2009, after various allegations of criminal activity, a number of Democrats who once advertised their connections to ACORN began to distance themselves, as Republicans began to use the ACORN allegations to portray Democrats as corrupt.[107] In immediate response to the 2009 video controversy, the United States House and Senate, by wide margins, attached amendments to pending spending legislation that would temporarily prohibit the federal government from funding ACORN, or any agency that had been involved in similar scandals — including money authorized by previous legislation.

So it's not really about elections being stolen and our votes being hijacked, It's more about who does it? What are you first a republican or an American?

No it's about who has a history of voter fraud. Acorn does, Hart Intercivic does not.
So because ACORN has a history of fraud then the blatant potential for fraud on a massive scale by this company should be over looked?
WOW!!! Are you serious? Those machines are "notoriously faulty" and can not be monitored. Further more with all the problems in Ohio. Why the need for new machines? What was wrong with last years machines

Imagine if this was the Obama family
Through a closely held equity fund called Solamere, Mitt Romney and his wife, son and brother are major investors in an investment firm called H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. in turn holds a majority share and three out of five board members in Hart Intercivic, a company that owns the notoriously faulty electronic voting machines that will count the ballots in swing state Ohio November 7.

In other words, a candidate for the presidency of the United States, and his brother, wife and son, have a straight-line financial interest in the voting machines that could decide this fall's election. These machines cannot be monitored by the public. But they will help decide who "owns" the White House

As we have previously reported, H.I.G. Capital has on its board of directors at least three close associates of the Romney family. H.I.G. Capital directors John P. Bolduk and Douglas Berman are major Romney fundraisers. So is former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve. H.I.G. employees have contributed at least $338,000 to Romney's campaign. Fully a third of H.I.G.'s leadership previously worked at Romney's old Bain firm.

Does the Romney Family Now Own Your e-Vote?

Already setting the stage for when your boy makes his epic fail? "We was wobbed!"

So this is OK with you. If they cheat or not doesn't matter. It's just that the opportunity is to great and it shouldn't be allowed. I mean after all there are no real numbers of in preson voter fraud but we need ID's just something that doesn't happen happens. But it's cool for a man running for POTUS to have a son, wife, brother and a personal steak in the company that may well decide the election? This is ok with you?

So it's only OK if your side cheats to steal elections? It's already a forgone conclusion that if your god and messiah loses all hell is going to break lose. The voting machines were rigged, the count was messed up, your voters couldn't cast a ballot because they are too stupid or lazy to have a photo id. At the very least, the election results will be litigated and held up by lawsuit after lawsuit. At worst, their will be rioting in the streets and violence done...hell, your constituency is already threatening violence should your boy fail in his bid to continue his wholesale destruction of this country. I'm guessing that's OK with you though.

So it's not really about elections being stolen and our votes being hijacked, It's more about who does it? What are you first a republican or an American?

No it's about who has a history of voter fraud. Acorn does, Hart Intercivic does not.
So because ACORN has a history of fraud then the blatant potential for fraud on a massive scale by this company should be over looked?
WOW!!! Are you serious? Those machines are "notoriously faulty" and can not be monitored. Further more with all the problems in Ohio. Why the need for new machines? What was wrong with last years machines
POTENTIAL​

I have the potential to take out my whole neighborhood with my firearms. I haven't done that. There is minimal chance I will. Nidal Hasan also had the potential to take out those around him. If he were to be released, there is a very good chance he would again go on a rampage. Who should be more carefully scrutinized?
ACORN, SEIU and other left leaning entities have history of various voter fraud, but you want to scrutinize a company with a sterling reputation because you hate it's stockholders.

Respective Ohio Supervisors of Election can't monitor the machines ?
well again let just hope for no dodgy tactics from either side. it would really be bad if they did
No hope for the Democrat fraudsters, considering their record.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) was a collection of community-based organizations in the United States that advocated for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. At its peak ACORN had over 500,000 members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the U.S.,[3][4] as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru.[5] ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.[6] It filed for Chapter 7 liquidation on November 2, 2010, effectively closing the organization,[7] although many chapters and state-wide organizations continued work under different name(s).[8]

It was estimated by Project Vote that 400,000 registrations collected by ACORN were ultimately rejected, the vast majority for being duplicate registrations submitted by citizens. Of 26,513 registrations submitted by ACORN over a nine-month period in San Diego County, California, 4,655 were flagged. In a case in Washington state where seven temporary employees of ACORN were charged with submitting fraudulent voter registrations, ACORN agreed to pay King County $25,000 for its investigative costs and acknowledged that the national organization could be subject to criminal prosecution if fraud occurs again. According to the prosecutor, the misconduct was done "as an easy way to get paid [by ACORN's EMPLOYEES], In plea deals in a 2009 Town Square (Las Vegas)Las Vegas case, former ACORN field director Amy Busefink and ACORN official Christopher Edwards pled guilty to "conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters" in connection with a quota system for paid registration staff.[40] In April, 2011, ACORN entered a guilty plea to one count of felony compensation for registration of voters, for which they were fined $5000.

Note that we have voter registration fraud listed here. The exact nature of the fraud was phoney names (Mickey Mouse) and empty-lot addresses. ACORN turned in these registrations, as they are required to by law, but they told the registrars that there will be some irregularities.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS THROWING AWAY LEGITIMATE REGISTRATIONS FROM A PARTICULAR PARTY OR REFUSING TO REGISTER MEMBERS OF A CERTAIN PARTY.

The New York Times reported on July 9, 2008, that Dale Rathke, the brother of ACORN's founder Wade Rathke, was found to have embezzled $948,607.50 from the group and affiliated charitable organizations back in 1999 and 2000.[81] ACORN executives decided to handle it as an internal matter. In October 2009, Louisiana Attorney General Buddy Caldwell claimed in a subpoena that ACORN's board of directors found that a larger amount—$5 million—had been embezzled from the organization. On November 6, following up on the subpoena, Caldwell served a search warrant at the ACORN headquarters in New Orleans.[86] Caldwell stated, "This is an investigation of everything—Acorn, the national organization, the local organization and all of its affiliated entities."[87]

True dat, he did a very bad criminal thing, it's inexcuseable. But it has absolutely nothing to do with registrations or elections.

The ACORN 2009 undercover videos controversy started in September 2009 when conservative activists Hannah Giles and James O'Keefe publicized selectively edited[88][89][90] hidden camera recordings through Fox News and Andrew Breitbart's website BigGovernment.com.[10] In the videos, Giles posed as a prostitute and O'Keefe posed as her boyfriend in order to elicit damaging responses from employees of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).[10] The videos were recorded over the summer of 2009 while visiting ACORN offices in eight[91] cities and purported to show low-level ACORN employees in several cities providing advice to Giles and O'Keefe on how to avoid taxes and detection by the authorities with regard to their plans to engage in tax evasion, human smuggling, and child prostitution.[92] After the videos were made public, the U.S. Congress voted to eliminate federal funding to ACORN.

The O'Keefe/Breitbart ho-down fraud was thoroughly debunked by everyone outside of the teabaggers. So too are O'Keefe's other "frauds," including an incident in a New England primary election.

In 2009, after various allegations of criminal activity, a number of Democrats who once advertised their connections to ACORN began to distance themselves, as Republicans began to use the ACORN allegations to portray Democrats as corrupt.[107] In immediate response to the 2009 video controversy, the United States House and Senate, by wide margins, attached amendments to pending spending legislation that would temporarily prohibit the federal government from funding ACORN, or any agency that had been involved in similar scandals — including money authorized by previous legislation.

That's right, it was over scandals and myths and phony Breitbart posts rather than any actual criminal charges that got ACORN sacked.

:cool:

This is so funny. My progressive friends are jumping all over this on fb too. As well as announcing "the Mormons" don't like Romney based on the Star Tribune's support of him.

What a joke you guys are.

Through a closely held equity fund called Solamere, Mitt Romney and his wife, son and brother are major investors in an investment firm called H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. in turn holds a majority share and three out of five board members in Hart Intercivic, a company that owns the notoriously faulty electronic voting machines that will count the ballots in swing state Ohio November 7.

In other words, a candidate for the presidency of the United States, and his brother, wife and son, have a straight-line financial interest in the voting machines that could decide this fall's election. These machines cannot be monitored by the public. But they will help decide who "owns" the White House

As we have previously reported, H.I.G. Capital has on its board of directors at least three close associates of the Romney family. H.I.G. Capital directors John P. Bolduk and Douglas Berman are major Romney fundraisers. So is former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve. H.I.G. employees have contributed at least $338,000 to Romney's campaign. Fully a third of H.I.G.'s leadership previously worked at Romney's old Bain firm.

wont matter.Obama is the CFR's boy.Like Bush and Clinton before him,the establishment is very pleased with Obama for all the autrocities he has committed against the american people that they will make sure he is reelted as well.Our votes dont count.vote fraud goes on all the time.we dont put these people in office,they are selected for us by the establishment and with all the autrocities Obama has committed against the american people you can expect him to be reelected again.

I was wrong what i said earlier.this poster is right,the establishment has it fixed for Romney to be the new president.i will comment more on that later on this thread.

Hope so.

this is the best and most important thread in this section right now therefore it needs to be brought to the top and needs to stay there till the elections.

Even the uber-moonbats at ThinkProgress say this is crap:

Why Romney Isn't Rigging Voting Machines | ThinkProgress

This rigged machine theory is based on actual reporting on Tagg Romney’s Solamere and its cozy relationships with many businesses interested in lobbying the government. However, there is absolutely no evidence that this crony capitalist network extends to interference with voting machines. Furthermore, Hart Intercivic machines are only being used in two counties in Ohio. Though it is not implausible that the election could come down to two Ohio counties, it seems like quite a gamble to plant these supposedly rigged machines so sparsely.​

Hope so!

this is the best and most important thread in this section right now therefore it needs to be brought to the top and needs to stay there till the elections.
Oh, stop it.

You've admitted yourself that the (D) & (R) false dichotomy is a fraud anyways.

Bushwacker stole the election in 2004 by having his operatives rig Ohio for him like they did in florida in 2000,Romney is good pals with Bushwacker and the information in this thread has been reported everywhere as well.expect history to repeat itself.

Last edited:
It's going to be hard for them to pull their usual tricks like calling voters to tell them their polling place has changed or that they haven't brought the correct IDs simply because we have early voting. All of Ohio's objections to early voting have been denied, they're out there everyday voting.

I don't think they can screw with the machines much. Their schemes are more like robotic calling, etc. Rovian stuff.

oh brother..:lol:

Forum List

Back