GOP A 'Day Late And A Dollar Short'...but too Late For Charges Against Former President / Cabinet?

Laughing...so its all been proven unless we ask for the actual proof.

You know what would help you, Skylar? If you pulled your head out of your ass ... or out of Hillary's / Obama's ass.....

View attachment 165638

I would say that with evidence 'right in front of your face' you still can't see it...but you just proved there's no way for you to see any such evidence based on where your head / face is right now.

:p

When you point a finger at someone else, there are four pointing back at you.

Trump lies about connections to Russians. Members of Trump’s campaign lie about meetings with Russians.

Trump believes Putin’s lies about Tussian interference over the CIA and the FBI.

The House and Senate vote almost unanimously to bar Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia.

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Isreal’s capital and pisses of the Arab allies of the US a week before Putin goes to the Middle East offering goodies to The Arab nations there.

Coincidence? Perhaps but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck . . .

I’m calling shenanigans.

Report: Fusion GPS Paid Senior Justice Department Official's Wife During 2016 Campaign

'Fusion GPS, the firm behind the Trump dossier, paid the wife of a senior Justice Department official during the 2016 election...

The senior Justice Department official is Bruce Ohr, who was demoted last week, just before Fox News reported that he had met with dossier author Christopher Steele during the campaign, and with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson after the election.

He was demoted for not disclosing those meetings to the Justice Department...

Until last week, Ohr was both associate deputy attorney general, putting him four doors down from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force. Ohr was removed from his first title just a day before Fox News reported on his meetings with Fusion GPS.

It is not exactly clear yet what Ohr’s wife, Nellie H. Ohr, did for Fusion GPS, but the payments to a senior Justice Department official’s wife — in addition to his meetings — raises significant questions about the relationship between the Obama Justice Department and a firm hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to conduct political opposition research against Trump.

Ohr’s wife was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016'.

Another thread questions the 'Incestuous' relationship within the Obama administration, FBI, DOJ, DNC, and Hillary Supporters....Here's more:

'(MRS) Ohr worked as a Russia expert at the Wilson Center, a Washington think tank...

Steele, a former British spy, longtime FBI informant, and source of the Trump Dossier 'is said to have known Ohr for a decade, and an “initial investigation” suggested that Steele might have introduced Ohr to Fusion GPS’s Simpson...

The web of relationships casts an even darker cloud of suspicion over the Obama Justice Department’s involvement with Fusion GPS.'

Laughing.....if its all 'already proven', then this should be remarkably easy for you.
It is. you just keep refusing to accept (probably even read, any of it.

Mueller has been caught dead-to-rights having known about and hidden Russia's intent and crimes in 2009.

The Obama administration's being complicit with what Russia was doing is coming out....The WH, FBI, DOJ, Hillary.... Bwuhahahaha....

Report: Fusion GPS Paid Senior Justice Department Official's Wife During 2016 Campaign

'The web of relationships casts an even darker cloud of suspicion over the Obama Justice Department’s involvement with Fusion GPS.'

Laughing...so its all been proven unless we ask for the actual proof.

You know what would help you, Skylar? If you pulled your head out of your ass ... or out of Hillary's / Obama's ass.....

View attachment 165638

I would say that with evidence 'right in front of your face' you still can't see it...but you just proved there's no way for you to see any such evidence based on where your head / face is right now.

:p

Trump lies about connections to Russians. Members of Trump’s campaign lie about meetings with Russians.

Trump believes Putin’s lies about Tussian interference over the CIA and the FBI.

The House and Senate vote almost unanimously to bar Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia.

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Isreal’s capital and pisses of the Arab allies of the US a week before Putin goes to the Middle East offering goodies to The Arab nations there.

Coincidence? Perhaps but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck . . .

I’m calling shenanigans.

Trump has lied about his relationship with Putin. We have two members of the Trump campaign who have pled guilty to lying to the FBI during its investigation into Russia. We have his former campaign manager indicated for Conspiracy against the United States for lying about money and ties to Russian backed Ukranian leaders. You have Trump's national security advisor lying about his contacts with Russia. You have our Attorney General lying about his contacts with Russia. We have one and only one change that Trump's team asked for in the RNC platform.......that we wouldn't arm Ukraine in its civil war from Russian backed separatists.

For fuck's sake, our Secretary of State was awarded the Russian Medal of Friendship, the highest honor bestowed upon foreigners by Russia...put on his chest by Vladimir putin himself.

And you have 16 Intelligence and law enforcement agencies finding that Russia tried to influence our election. With Trump attacking our intel agencies while on foreign soil. And worse, insisting that he believes Putin on the election hack.

But its 'fake news' to look into this?

Laughing.....if its all 'already proven', then this should be remarkably easy for you.
It is. you just keep refusing to accept (probably even read, any of it.

Mueller has been caught dead-to-rights having known about and hidden Russia's intent and crimes in 2009.

The Obama administration's being complicit with what Russia was doing is coming out....The WH, FBI, DOJ, Hillary.... Bwuhahahaha....

'The web of relationships casts an even darker cloud of suspicion over the Obama Justice Department’s involvement with Fusion GPS.'

Oh, I looked. And the 'smoking gun' you offered was a trucking company. No proof that Russia bought energy officials or politicians.

Despite your now abandoned claimed that it was already 'proven'.

Odd that your 'proof' works best as long as no one actually asks to see it.

Trump has lied about his relationship with Putin.

Having nothing worthwhile to add to the thread topic and getting 'spanked' several times, I see why you seek to change the discussion; however, you really should stick to the topic. If you have nothing to contribute to this topic, go away. Thank you, desperate snowflake.

Oh, I looked. And the 'smoking gun' you offered was a trucking company.

Even if you are lying, at least you are sticking to the topic. The evidence against Mueller and the Obama administration, as you already know and as has been solidly presented and confirmed includes much more than your false claim. Hiding evidence of extensive Russian crimes, to include Hillary accepting $100+ million in bribes' is more than a 'trucking company'.

Nice try, troll.

Trump has lied about his relationship with Putin.

Having nothing worthwhile to add to the thread topic and getting 'spanked' several times, I see why you seek to change the discussion; however, you really should stick to the topic. If you have nothing to contribute to this topic, go away. Thank you, desperate snowflake.

Laughing....I asked for your evidence. And you couldn't back your claim that it was 'proven' that Russia bought politicans and energy officials. You conflated accusation with evidence. Exactly as our President is prone to doing.

So do you buttress your claims with actual evidence? Revise your accusations? Show us the actual 'proof' you promised?

Nope. You flee and declare victory. All while ignoring the *actual* criminal indictments and systematic lies from the Trump Administration on its ties and communications with Russia. Keep running. Its not like your willful ignorance makes the Mueller investigation go away.

Oh, I looked. And the 'smoking gun' you offered was a trucking company.

Even if you are lying, at least you are sticking to the topic. The evidence against Mueller and the Obama administration, as you already know and as has been solidly presented and confirmed includes much more than your false claim. Hiding evidence of extensive Russian crimes, to include Hillary accepting $100+ million in bribes' is more than a 'trucking company'.

Nice try, troll.

Laughing......your claims of 'bribes' are accusations. Not proof. Your claims that the FBI 'hid' anything is accusation, not proof.

Again, my little Trump supporter, accusations are not evidence. Meanwhile, ACTUAL indictments have come down the line. Actual lies have been told by members of the Trump team. And plead guilty to.

But tell us again how its 'fake news' to look into the myriad of ties between Trump's team and Russia. We could all use another giggle.

Laughing....I asked for your evidence.
Why do you keep lying?

You asked for evidence, after proving you are either helpless or incompetent, unable to do your own research. I provided you with approximately 6 links to articles giving you what you asked for. Since then I have posted links are parts of articles giving you even more.
You, as of yet, have posted nothing but childish rants that equate to 'uh-uh'.

Your lies have been exposed. You have no more credibility on this.

Go back to the kids' table, and let the adults continue to discuss. Come back when you have matured and can discuss like an adult.

Have a nice day.

...you don't have fingers...you have 'paws'...

View attachment 165640

You know sleazy, every meme you post says more about you than the poster it’s directed to.

You yap on and on about stuff you say is “proven” about Hillary. Hillary did this and Hillary did that. Then why have 17 REPUBLICAN lead investigations cleared her of any wrong doing?

Why has Trump consistently settled claims of wrong doing against him. Claims for fraud, claims for civil rights violations, claims he stiffed contractors, claims his Foundation made illegal campaign contribution. He tried to close down his Foundation after it was issued with a cease and desist order for illegal fundraising and the State of New York refused to allow him to do that while their investigation is ongoing.

Hillary Clinton conducted her campaign and meetings in public, in the open. She didn’t skulk around meeting with Russians and then lie about it afterwards.

She didn’t invite the Russians to hack Donald Trump’s email. And she didn’t ever bend over for Vladimir Putin so he could invade the Ukraine with a free hand, or alienate American allies in the ME so Putin could waltz in and befriend them.

ACTUAL indictments have come down the line. Actual lies have been told by members of the Trump team. And plead guilty to.

Yes, lil' Troll, Mueller has made several 'Scooter Libby' indictments that have nothing to do with Trump or non-existent Trump 'Collusion', which is not even a crime. 2 indictments for Tax evasion going back to 2006 and 1 of 'Lying to the FBI'. These indictments are Mueller's attempt to justify his Witch Hunt...and protect himself from the Special Counsel investigation and criminal charges HE deserves.

But you get excited and jump up and down with your little friends at the kids' table, and, again, let the grown ups talk here for now.

Laughing....I asked for your evidence.
Why do you keep lying?

You asked for evidence, after proving you are either helpless or incompetent, unable to do your own research. I provided you with approximately 6 links to articles giving you what you asked for. Since then I have posted links are parts of articles giving you even more.
You, as of yet, have posted nothing but childish rants that equate to 'uh-uh'.

You showed me the FBI investigating a trucking company. And *accusations* that Hillary was bribed. That's it.

And instead of showing us *actual* evidence backing your claim, you flee and declare victory. Your concession is accepted.

As has your rout from *actual* indictments, *actual* confessions, and *actual* crimes committed by the Trump team in regards to its connection to Russia. You can ignore the facts, Easy. But you can't make us ignore them.

ACTUAL indictments have come down the line. Actual lies have been told by members of the Trump team. And plead guilty to.
Yes, lil' Troll, Mueller has made several 'Scooter Libby' indictments that have nothing to do with Trump or non-existent Trump 'Collusion', which is not even a crime. 2 indictments for Tax evasion going back to 2006 and 1 of 'Lying to the FBI'. These indictments are Mueller's attempt to justify his Witch Hunt...and protect himself from the Special Counsel investigation and criminal charges HE deserves.

But you get excited and jump up and down with your little friends at the kids' table, and, again, let the grown ups talk here for now.

Flynn and Papadopolous got wrist slap charges because they’re both singing like canaries to the FBI and can give Mueller bigger fish to fry. Sentencing has been delayed on these guilty pleas to assess the degree of their cooperation.

If you were an American, you’d understand that. You think that minor charges are indicative of a “nothing burger”. Anybody who watches American TV knows about “turning state’s evidence” and what the meaning of such low level charges in a high profile case means.

Flynn could have faced charges for failing to register as an agent of foreign governments, or for taking money from a foreign government within two years of leaving the military, or under the Logan Act. That he is only charged with lying to the FBI means he’s got some really good information to sell them.

Trump is scared shitless of Flynn and so are you little troll. Trump was even willing to obstruct justice and fire Comey to end the investigation into Flynn, to save his own ass.

Your persistent attempts at “but Hillary” deflection are backfiring in exactly the same way. The more you go on and on about Hillary and the DNC, the guiltier Trump looks.

Keep up the good work Comrade. Maybe Putin will give you a bonus for all your hard work.

Back to Uranus again?

Oops, I mean Uranium

Weren't the bribes, kick backs and stuff part of the Megatons to MegaWatts program where the US acquired some 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian nuclear bombs? Nothing to do with the selling of a Canadian Company.

Forum List

Back